Who do you think won?

who do you think won?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nAx2jtr3K8
youtube.com/watch?v=JdMtkEaoMas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

86 might be slow but it's still faster than a fucking FCA minivan you idiot.

>drag racing an auto 86
Should have bought a manual OP

Fake video

don't remind me.

video says otherwise

I didn't ask for these feels.

wow my opinion has u-turned, i cant wait to take a Chrysler Minivan through the twisties!

>tfw can't get my wifes sons in the back of my eight six

Don't worry OP you'll get a car someday

The toyobaru is slower than the miata

To anyone ABOUT to defend the Cuck86

I get having an inexpensive car. I get having a car that is "easy" to modify. I get its for enthusiasts and drives really well.

But holy actual fuck, are you KIDDING ME.

I understand its the
>muh
>muh
>muh experience

But are you fucking serious it gets beaten by a fucking MINIVAN?!

>Used Focus ST
>

Relax your autism OP, only faggots like you would want an auto 86

Daily reminder that the 86 is still a supercar by UK standards and while being slow as fuck, Is still faster than a 0.7l diesel shitbox.

I'm not OP, and if you can't fucking read, I wouldn't own an 86 in any fashion.

B-b-but it's not just about muh horsepower and racing

You are OP, you are very frustrated making tons of threads about a car you don't like. Try actually saving up for a car

I bet my Ford Ka can beat that shitbox

actually i'm the OP and i own an AE86. but i'd never buy an nu-86.

i've actually been thinking of why they didn't turbo the fucking thing from the factory. p sure because subaru didn't want 86 sales to enroach on WRX.

i think this is the first time i've actually shitposted about the nu-86. i find nu-fans to be p funny. even better IRL when nu-owners don't even recognize my car. nu-86 fans are probably the most rabid subset of car owners i've ever seen.

i was actually thinking about buying an s2000 then i realized people want porsche cayman money for the damn things now that they're collectible. so my goal is to get a used cayman or new zl1 1le.

So you are butthurt and shitposting because normie boyracers dont recognise your weeb machine??? Post your panda or you are full of shit

no i'm not butthurt at all. i find it hysterical that most people buy these cars auto locally because that's what for sale all the goddamn time on my local craigslist. nu-fans are the best because they're aren't car fans at all. they bought the thing because car journalists cummed all over it. and of course it's slow as shit because they never wind it up close to redline ever.

the nu-86 is like a beard for car hipsters.

my car is a 1986 black coupe. without sunroof. i bought it from the original owner with under 100 000 kms on it. i've blown up 2 4ages. 1 in my old aw11. and 1 transmission in the 86. it's funnier that i don't post it to rankle your autism more. btw it's hard to accuse someone of being a weeb when their purchasing choices are a cayman and a camaro.

waiting for a (you) because nu-fans have nothing better to do than defend their car on the internet.

You seem really bitter that nobody jerks you off for having an old weebmachine. Don't worry, I too get a little insecure I just don't let my autism take over. Wish the best for you user, happy shitposting

actually i work in the auto industry. people jerk off about my weeb machine lots. i don't even attend any car meets. come to think of it, i've never gone to a car meet. having people give me props is p low on my list of priorities. considering the average "car guy" has never changed their own oil, i'm ok with "car guys" not knowing what i drive.

Honda Odyssey Vs Dodge Charger Daytona

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=9nAx2jtr3K8

why aren't we racing minivans ?

sold my FRS for a Grand Caravan.

wtf i love minivans now

larger N/A beats smaller N/A in a drag race
wow, so enlightened

We should of listened to the Godly based Bisimoto all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdMtkEaoMas