>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5z76pv/elysium_asking_for_more_money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Successful at what? Inserting himself into every conversation?
inserting himself into his orbit targets obviously kek

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5z76pv/elysium_asking_for_more_money/

Will he ever move on?

not until he has crashed elysium with no survivors

>inserting himself into his orbit targets obviously kek
Somebody stop him before he e-fucks every digital woman in the guild, please, my waifu is in there.

Everday drama happens on Elysium is one more day Alex doesn't kill himself.

Anyone can tell me an addon to measure xp/hour?

Idk why people are so against donation rewards, just very simple ones - like a full bluebar (2 levels of blue exp) or something like that. That's always a huge boost to a server as opposed to ZERO rewards.

too late, he just finished

I'm for anything that doesn't allow you to level faster, skip gear progression, or save you from farming gold.

Bring on your tabards, minions, character changes, etc. I would love to be able to change my character's hairstyle

Is a full bluebar of 1 or 2 levels too much if you donate like 1-2$? Seriously? There's plenty of people who let their characters amass rested before leveling anyway. Idk, I've always felt it excessive to be 100% pure.

>all reddit talks about is the newest pointless server drama
>all /elyg/ talks about is the newest pointless tranny drama
but what about video games?

t. pvecuck

no but for real if I dont make 500g to get all my craftable gear im getting g kicked

What did Mandate of Heaven mean by this?

buying real videogame discussion, 40 silver

Reminder: /elyg/ is always welcome over @
Don't forget your roots!

>staff lying, running away away with funds, quitting on mass, exposing corruption is just drama xD

Alex has unironically become /ourguy/ as time went on. I can't fucking believe it to be honest.

but 90% of the 'girls' don't like him?

Alex why are you here?

>unemployed
>no education
>lives at home
>bad at wow
>hates wow
>complains a lot
>is always on reddit
when was alex not /ourguy/?

>direct OVH server payments are disabled for an unknown amount of time
>please donate $2000 directly to our paypal, instead

Is this the end of Elysium? Or is it the beginning of the biggest cuckening in the history of private servers?

none of this matters at all, you have to realize every private server ever has been like this and will ALWAYS be like this. There is a reason nostalrius blew up over servers like kronos, rebirth, etc, and that is because they showed professionalism, something that will probably never be seen from again because it is so easy to profit from these servers. After all, why not? Running a private server is an illegal operation, and honestly no easy task. Why the fuck wouldn't you try to exploit the thousands of people willing to give you free money? At the end of the day, all servers except nostalrius have always been for profit, whether it's under the table like Elysium or out in the open like Kronos. Just deal with it and if you don't like it, don't play.

But if you must have a WoW experience free of "corruption", play Kronos where you could 25 man MC in blues before BWL was out, no world PvP because of low pop (not to mention PvP scene died completely because of AV ranking, pushing all of the dedicated/hardcore players away because of how shit ranking was) etc..

I'm a fresh 60. When I was 12 I never managed to get past level 40 before TBC came out and even then I didn't hit 70 until guilds were clearing Black Temple.

Is there anything I have to do before I start doing Stratholme/Scholomance/LBRS/UBRS? Do I need keys? Attunements?

Well, for starters, he's attractive.

Not anymore.

This is very true.

What I find also true is that when a server presents itself as totally non-profit, it's like real life non-profit organizations - the profit is there, it's just shady. Sure, Nostalrius was an exception and all, but it died, didn't it?

Meanwhile servers that have rewards for donation tend to be perfectly open, professional and well-tended to. In the end, you can have a fucked up totally blizzlike server with no rewards and drama, shit and scamming like this, or suck it up, have kids with their credit cards get a little bit of an advantage and enjoy your server.

I'm all for choosing the former, but don't whine that you get the bad with the good.

>>please donate $2000 directly to our paypal, instead
Directly to Shenna's personal paypal account even.

they just don't want to be seen in public with him

>people dont think nost was shady
yeah lets just forget when all those rank 14 chinese wintraders were unbanned.

I want to fuck Taleanna

I guess you're forgetting how most of them were rebanned later, after it was found out they were infact account sharing + wintrading. I believe the initial unban was made because the only real evidence was them being online for 20+ hours a day, later when they conducted investigations it was found that they were in fact guilty.

Hmmmmmm

This.
Everyone holds nost as this shining light of the private server community when they themselves were obviously in bed with the chinks but weren't complete fucking retards about it like Elysium have been.
Short memories I guess.

I want to fuck an orc female.

Whats his end game?

The death of private servers, he wont stop until they're all destroyed.

Orc women are nice but Taleanna is something else

Views

"Blizzard wouldn't do it so my private server staff shouldn't either!" - nost baby on corruption and for-profit staff actions

Is he still making videos?

>but weren't complete fucking retards about it

That does qualify them as the shining light of the private server community, desu

Getting more views so he can get ad revenue

Please help!

google attunementvvanilla retart

just ask yourself
would you do this shit for free?

Nah id take all the chink bribes and pocket 90% of the donations.

Lmao

No, I'd add very reasonable donation rewards that don't influence people very much.

Stuff like boost to level 20 or something like 59 to 60 for a lot of money,, xp stopper to ease twinks, idk.

The fuck would I do a day job for no money for? To appease you people? Look at this thread. Would you really fucking work for these people?

can I have a guild invite?

could probably work up to 2 hours or something a day for free

Why does anyone work on free or open source projects? Generally because they're hobbyists.

What if admins give out special server commands to improve honor gain? There is no way you can farm 600k honor on horde side, and before you say they play 24/7 I will tell you that there are absolutely no bgs at chink times. queues are 50-60 minutes even on weekends.

>open cosmetic and character change donation point shop
>all of the "M-M-MUH BLIZZLIKE! :'''''(" fags fuck off and the pop drops a bit
>merge zeth and elysium to cut hosting costs
>pocket some of the excess money and use the rest to hire competent staff to work on the bugged and/or unfinished content

wow i saved the elysium project make vanilla great again etc etc

psst
do /who searing

Cosmetic and character changes are not enough to fund a server.

Only servers with actual rewards manage to fund themselves consistently and sustainably.

I'm bored of this shit, what are MMO alternatives?

So what else would be needed then?
Maybe sell lvl 40 character boosts to people that already have a lvl 40 on their account?

Just play retail or stfu and enjoy your shitty communist server

World pvp is a meme, even if you get hs in kargath it would take you 5 minutes to queue, get to rfc, get ported out and get to brm, then you have to find people to kill and it takes time. And most of the chinks who get 500k+ honor farm wpl inbetween bg queues.

why are you even on this general?

wait for crestfall

Manlett, Madtii, Mancow, Comfortwoman etc in the same BG. Time to die friends.

MoHmade 5capping r12r13 hordes
kek

>Anathema has been down for over 12 hours
Fuck sake I wanted to level my first to 60, guess I'll have to make an alt on Elysium or something

lmao fucking lok'tars should stay in brm

I always thought everyone here was a degenerate scrub but not in video games it seems. Well done lads.

>forgetting me

Well your handle is horrible.

Crestfall is never going to happen, we're going to stay on Elysium and prosper.

Just fucking end me, its 3 more ranks and thats around 7-8 weeks of 24/7 being farmed by premades while supplying afk shitters like this one with honor. Is there anything worse than that?

I honestly hope to god you're right. I don't have it in me to poopsock to 60 and do all that endgame farming shit again.
I really do hope this server unfucks itself

Oh shit, he wants it back!

Alliance will tell you that they're skilled and were shitters but yknow, horde just don't have healers because shamans are viable dps (atleast compared to paladins). We just need healers to atleast compete.

Not much luck.

yes, keep telling yourself that while you "farm" the instance portal to BRD

You know, I have to disagree, most horde players are utter shit. I know this because i'm fucking terrible at a class I play and I end up being in top 3 kda almost all the time when I actually give a shit about the game. That said, if I'm garbage than all the others should uninstall right now, especially vurtnes.

Crestfall wwu

I have to agree with the guy
>fighting 3 undead mages
>shaman comes up
>OH SHIT HES GONNA TOP THEM UP
>Shaman starts casting chain lightning

t. alliance

I guess horde cucks are just selfish special snowflakes.

Fact: All the animes will rule over Crestfall with an iron fist

dno what your talking aboutwelp, guess I know why I'm losing. Good thing I', almost done.

Is it possible to assign keybinds to the class bar?

>a rogue a warrior and a shaman camping outside of brd
>60 gnome mage and I (paladin) head over and start killing them both
>another warrior comes by and he tries to help kill my mage while ignoring me as i am spamming heals and shocks all over the place
>our tank comes out of the dungeon right at the end and keeps the rogues from escaping
>all 4 are killed by me and this little diaper gnome basically
>OMFG ALLI UNFAIR BROKEN WTF PALADIN OP STUPID SHAMAN COULDN'T HEAL REEEEEEE

literally fucking dindu shitters every last one of them

Cause I have a lvl 60 on anthema and elysium. I also play retail, and don't spend my free time crying over wow

Horde are mostly shitters. Literally number advantage is the only reason you don't get btfo in world pvp too

Why the fuck can't vanilla db keep their fucking website up for more than 10 minutes at any given time? Just fucking shut it down for good if you can't manage it.

60 frost mage spec? Pvp? Pve? Help!

Literally the only reason to play frost is molten core.

Children, everyone in this general.

>be undead rogue
>just gank people in Wetlands all day
>Have a second account with an alliance with the same name just to get /spit on and to read the rage in general

I fucking love ganking trannies

>wwu
What did that even mean?

We Waiting You!

I haven't kept up with this. What are the 4 servers? I was under the impression there would be:
>Old Nost PvP
>Old Nost PvE
>Fresh server, Elysium

I guess fire would be fun then? I'd like to do a lil MC but its probably far away from now considering all my alts. Still I have no idea how to spec. Is there a cookie cutter build for pvp?

Anathema old PvP
Darrowshire old PvE
Elysium fresh pvp
Zeth'kur freshfresh pvp

Which of the fresh servers is more populated? They're both on the same level of progression I assume. Sorry if this is a hot topic but I haven't been to this general in a while.

What stats are good for leveling druids?

I remember reading that agility and strength are basically useless and all you want is AP and Int.

Go to the elysium website and look around for yourself instead of asking stupid questions in my thread.