This is worth $1000-2000

>this is worth $1000-2000

>But this is worth 5k

I don't get it either, but hey, if I'm buying I'm not complaining!

gee I wonder why

ugly pile of shit for geriatrics that is awful in nearly every category

decent looking economy car that can be turned into just about anything you want on the cheap or be a great commuter at the least

>ugly pile of shit

wtf are you on about?

its 90s GM

ugly pile of shit sums up everything they did in that decade

>t. Ricer scum.
I bet your that fag on craigslist trying to pawn off that green shitbox for $66000

People will pay a lot of money to save money on gas.

It doesn't make sense though. The "Savings" Go right into fixing that shitheap in the second post after 120,000 miles. Besides the caddy using Premium it gets similar gas mileage comparable to the honda civic after 120,000 miles.

go take your meds and calm down gramps

> it gets similar gas mileage comparable to the honda civic after 120,000 miles.

no the fuck it doesnt

GM fanboys are delusional

fixing that Cadishit is going to cost more too

It doesn't, but then when petrol prices went really high here (equivalent of about $6-7 a gallon) lots of people were trading in their cars for a brand new (financed) diesels and hybrids just to 5-10mpg more. Unless you drive huge distances you'll never save money over a cheaper car.

The caddy is a floaty land barge that sleeps 6. You will ride in comfort and in a pinch you can quite literally sleep in it overnight. You can also fuck in it, it probably has enough room in the back seat for a threesome. If your caddy is extra clean, you will get the occasional compliment. The trunk fits about 10 golf bags and a dead mobster, because Cadillac knows their target demographic.

The Honda is reliable.

I like this.

>Gramps
>Implying any MAN with self respect would be caught dead in a shitbox that looks like garbage, rusts easy, and has no comfort driving it just because it can save 6 cents every time you fill up.
Also, enjoy the 5k you wasted saving that gas money, money well spent i'm sure. A man should enjoy what he drives.

yeah I wouldnt enjoy an awful GM product thats awful in every way

I mean its cool if your back is bad and you have to drive horrible cars to cope but my back is fine and I will take the good car

>premium gas
Fuck that shit, that's the only reason I don't like the Northstar Caddies. You want a barge, get a Caprice/Roadmaster B-body or jump ship for a Ford Panther body.

As a GM guy this can't even be argued. I can think of maybe 1 or 2 cars that didn't look hiduous in that era and they were sports cars (Syclone, ZR1 Vette)

The reason Caddy's from that time period are cheap is because of that shit Northstar engine in it.

What about the 4.9l v8 they commissioned in a few models?

>(Syclone, ZR1 Vette)

and the only reason those look nice is because they're evolutions of 80's vehicles.

looks comfy, would cruise in/10

I've ridden in both. The Cadillac is nicer.

That's because transverse engine.

the thread ended here

I don't know why there is still a discussion

Those have their own issues.

like cylinder liner decoupling from the block or heads corroding

Friend of mine had that exact car in high school, same color too. It was a piece of crap.

>geriatrics
sheeeeiiittt , young niggers love those things

And I love it.