/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I Miss Crystal Tower Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WNMoWfPZYM
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5275361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

game post

>stratos cleared a12s in a lockout when people spent at least two weeks of progression on it
ultrash truly has the best players from /xivg/

Any news about 3.56 from PAX?

smash the system!!! revolt now!!!

catpost

catboys are a part of the game please post one

No. Stop asking every single thread.

are you sure...

>ala mhiggers are so stupid! I don't want to help them!

Draw any mutilated children being raped recently?

catboys played by cute boys, not ugly fujos

>
I was just curious since PAX ended.

>What exactly is similar about the combat? Explain the mechanics of both games to me, user.
Same shitty isometric combat about hitting a shitty mob for 20 centuries without having any fun.
It's not fun and you are legitimately retarded if you believe that ANYONE wants to play that.
>Having similar races is not "bootleg." That would be like calling a sequel to WoW "bootleg" for having the same races.
Sorry but Blizzard actually innovates compared to the retarded gooks at SE
>You're comparing two different types of MMOs which continues to show me you're a complete idiot.
Yeah, 1 is THE MMO the other 2 are fucking dead.
Stop pretending as if SE couldn't have hopped around the MMO market when making XIV and actually fucking looked at what's popular and what works.
Instead nah, "lets make a shitty mmo that will die and almost bankrupt the whole company!"
>I never said it wasn't. I was pointing out that you're a child for using the "it's more popular so it's better argument."
Popular things are generally good, though.
Apple phones are technically pretty good, even if they are massively overpriced.
Call of Duty is a good, solid FPS even though it keeps getting rehashed all the time.

>Of course that going to be "more profitable," but for how long? How long have Yoshi keep up this revolving door subscription model?
Long enough for us to have a 2nd expansion, which would never happen with 1.0
Btw, Yoshi is not the one who decides the subscription model.

But... I'm not a fujo...

then why are you still not my boyfriend ingame and irl?

>Same shitty isometric combat about hitting a shitty mob for 20 centuries without having any fun.
You didn't explain anything. You just expressed your dislike of that style of combat.
Try again.

>Sorry but Blizzard actually innovates compared to the retarded gooks at SE
Oh. This is bait.

>Btw, Yoshi is not the one who decides the subscription model.
You're a retard.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

>"I don't like the smell of chocobos" is equivalent to "I refuse to take this medicine and choose to die because it was made in Ul'dah because how dare they not go to all-out war to liberate my warmongering country"

what up

Have this gameplay post

>wow regulary has new or overhauled systems, tries new things
>xiv has followed the same rigid pattern for 3 years and will continue it into stormblood

How the fuck are trash mobs fun you stupid nigger?

>>xiv has followed the same rigid pattern for 3 years and will continue it into stormblood
Yeah. That's what I was arguing. Thanks for agreeing with me.
That doesn't mean that saying that in the context of that post doesn't out it as bait.

>because how dare they not go to all-out war to liberate my warmongering country"
The refugees were treated like crap in Ul'dah, some were even used as experiments for alchemic potions.

Is it really a surprise that, especially the young, are very hostile towards them?

you do realize that yoshi would have to go to the ceo and the whole board and convince them that taking off the sub model would make more profits than keeping it up and hope for them to give him the okay, right?
no you dont cause you're a retarded neet that has never worked in a corporate environment

Hooooh, I'd do a lot of things just to put my tongue on that.

You do realize that I never said anything about the subscription model and was specifically talking about how FFXIV is a revolving door MMO that's not concerned with subscriber retention, right?
No. Of course not. You're an idiot.

i want this kittyboy to mistake me for a scratching post

I'll ask one more time, papaya do you still exist or are you ded.

>arguing with Vjamal
You people need to stop this.

>Btw, Yoshi is not the one who decides the subscription model.
>You're a retard.
except that's literally what you said you dumbfuck

Protector of the realm

it isnt bait if it's true

>except that's literally what you said you dumbfuck
No. I didn't. Show me where I said that, "dumbfuck."

are you being stupid on purpose

Hmmm...

You haven't shown me anything, user. Show me where I said anything about Yoshi deciding on what kind of payment model the game uses.

It's not Vjera. It's probably Velvet or something equally OOK.
Vjera would never deny the fact that WoW is actually an innovator in the MMO market while XIV is just an imitator.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WNMoWfPZYM

*owl noises*

How long is the Little Ladies' Day quest? Can I start and finish before it ends tomorrow?

>Vjera would never deny the fact that WoW is actually an innovator in the MMO market while XIV is just an imitator.
No one is saying that, shitposter. In fact, I'm saying almost the direct opposite.

>sugi is back
welp

You can do it in under a half hour.

post otps

delete balmung
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5275361/

Nobody steals our chicks...!

>Speak with Minfilia in the Raising Stones

Why are you so mad lol

>every shitposting couple inevitably dies
>people still get into shitposting relationships

thats not sugi

lol

cute catboy

woah holy shit, did you take this screenshot in ffxiv 1.0?

hey boys

What a retarded dialogue, what's with your linkshell?

stratos is actually superior to everyone here in every regard

in game and irl

stop shitposting about him fucking jelly losers ur so jelly ur not in based ultrash LMAO

was gonna grab a fanta to get back to this boy but mogstation went down for maintenance... feels bad man

+1

thank

this kills the alt

Do I stay old man, or go back to young man again?

Old men running the world! A new age!

catgirl

Today is the day that I will protect the smile of my best friend's brother's girl friend's favorite cat's fc leader that just so happens to be the primer Balmung /xivg/ fc.

Post both

I take it he was agreeable?

Who is this c@

old man

What's your name ingame? sorry i dont follow the threads enough to know it if you've posted before

Get the hell out of here, Denton!

handcream

Old men

are the future

Any better pants I could use for my RDM cosplay?

Adaelia Blackwood on balmung

post cool weapons ya dummies

Good call, bub.

>Blackwood
Big blackwood?
{Hmm.}

do not use helper for these disgusting posts

Parashu has been my favorite ever since its release.

I don't get it... Does that c@boi like boys...?

why do you keep namechanging?

i want to smooch this catboy!

he sets aside 30% of every paycheck for xiv

Has anyone here ever played FFXI on the PS2 when it was relevant? I know some people here played or still play it but I want to know what it was like, never got to experience it back in the day.

These are the best NIN daggers by far

Prove me wrong, you can't

it is cool indeed. tip: dye it with slate grey/gobbue grey after upgrading it with a whetstone. it makes the blade look more like a separate piece of big hunkin metal and the chains holding it on look cooler.

At least spending money on a game like this is relatively harmless, compared to spending the same money on drugs and alcohol.

Or sending it to other people!

ill take my drugs and alcohol thanks

um those arent sandungs

pst...

I played FFXI on the PS2 when it first released and play up to 2007/2008. It was nice at first but quickly became shit once you got into content with 10+ more people.
Sky nm's was LAGORAMA and Besiged would often freeze/overheat your PS2.
Least once you owned 11, you could freely log onto the PC version without needing a new license code.

That is what I do to some degree. I forgot which I use for it.

Reminder that stratos destroyed a12s in one lockout

more like sandumbs lmao

Being a catboy is suffering

I like both. Playing mmo sober is suffering

You have a problem, but are somehow living a happier life than me.
This upsets me.