Another meme destroyed, what's your excuse now BMW faggots?

Another meme destroyed, what's your excuse now BMW faggots?

>Paul Horrell Top Gear Staff • 5 days ago
>What my friend Ollie doesn't mention here is that the M3 he ran soon developed an absolute menagerie of rattles and buzzes and squeaks.
>After a few thousand miles its cabin didn't give the impression of being very well made.
>So maybe, just maybe, the Alfa, while feeling a little flakey when new, will maintain its integrity over time.

topgear.com/car-news/big-reads/alfa-romeo-giulia-vs-bmw-m4-competition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yno0hIm688g
youtube.com/watch?v=ETSpaLqk-0U
youtube.com/watch?v=3qgBs00Lsfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would rather have the bmw. italy a shit

kek

This is not something the real Alphonse™ would say.

YOU'RE A FAKE

ok, sure

>the alfa feels cheap from the start so maybe it wont have issues like the BMW

yes such high praise

No you mongoloid disabled shill, report the WHOLE paragraph:

>You can overlook most of the Alfa’s trim and plastic issues because they’re not too intrusive, but the gearlever and central screen control wheel really deserve to be better.
>They look fine, but the actions of both are cheap and there’s play in them which shouldn’t be there.

They're talking about the infotainment controls, literally 2 pieces of plastic and how they feel when pressed.

KYS

>top gear

tl;dr the alfa has a shitty interior

>its cabin (M3) doesn't give the impression of being very well made

The entire cabin of M3 is shit while the Top Gear (((reviewers))) are complaining about some plastic rotary pad and buttons in the Giulia.

>the butthurt is real

And so is the 7:32 time

>gear lever
>infotainment
have you ever driven a car before, user?

>M3

Sorry M4, I should have known better than at Top Gear it's not their style doing a review with a 4 doors saloon vs another one, instead of using the coupè version of the car which is supposed to compete with the Giulia.

yfw i'm not even a bmw fanboy and i give 0 shits about them
yfw i actually like the looks of the new alfas

>shills calling others shills

>gear lever

So, suddenly out of the blue - according to meme gear - the standard ZF automatic gearbox lever is shit.

Seems a legit complaint since BMW uses the very same unit just lightly customized.

Let's take a loot at the M4 DCT lever.

Look at the massive amout of plastic in the surrouding area and then compare the same area on the Giulia.

Do you realize that the reviewer is a massive idiot?

>professional butthurt: the thread

Those both look fucking horrible. People pay $100k for that shit? What's up with the cheap textured plastic? Looks like something out of a $15k GM.

>all that carbon fiber
did they design this car for 13 year olds?

BMW kids only buy it for it's badge.

It's common knowledge that BMW has low reliability, super high depreciation, unmemorable engines, and pumps fake engine noises into the cabin to make up for their shit components.

It's really quite sad that people don't even look at other companies for same price point that offer everything better.

but why

t. guy who's never driven a BMW before

My 2002 5 Series is probably worth as much now as when I bought it nearly 3 years ago, also since carrying out all necessary repairs in the first year of ownership it has never let me down. Also BMW are objectively the only manufacturer who build a quality 6 cylinder that actually sounds good. Not to mention the E39 M5 and E92 M3 have the best V8s of all time in them. Try harder kid.

So the BMW barely held together for a week whereas the Alfa was in pieces from day one?

what he said:
>So maybe, just maybe [...]
how you make it look like:
>LOL BMW UTTERLY BTFO ALFA IS BEST

>2002 BMW vs 2017 BMW

You know that BMW as of today has a shittier build and material quality?

The 5 series is a luxury model and you can't compare it to a modern 3 series which is also produced in Mexico...

This only proves again that you BMW faggots are driven by memes in your choices and convinctions.

Alfa Romeo is not allowed to improve its build quality over the years?

No surprise, F80/82 a shit. I'm surprised about the rattles but not surprised that the Alfa is much more fun to drive, because the new BMWs are boring as shit unless you get your kicks by staring at the speedo.

Turbo and EPAS really one-two punched the M division, hopefully they figure them out by the next generation.

>Also BMW are objectively the only manufacturer who build a quality 6 cylinder that actually sounds good.

This is the most pretentious and childish shit a BMW fangirl could have said ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=yno0hIm688g

Also the Giulia itself sounds better than the BMW Vfart6

BMW doesn't have a single V6 ever produced for a road going car

good job ignoring the next comment he posted

>unmemorable engines
Spoken like a true FCA fangirl
>S70/2
>S65
>S85
>S54
>N55 dyno queens
Also most engine of the year awards out of any manufacturers
Meanwhile:
>list of noteworthy Alfa engines:
>n/a

>list of noteworthy Alfa engines:
>n/a

This nigger MUST be trolling.

Please, tell us you're acting retarded just for the sake of shitposting on a chinese cake makers image board.

>list of noteworthy Alfa engines: n/a

youtube.com/watch?v=ETSpaLqk-0U

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgBs00Lsfs

KYS

the most powerful Busso itersation had 250 horsepower.
BMW already had made a 321 hp N/A 3.2 liter inline 6 back in 1995 already lmao
Alfa did not have the budget to build a high performance engine and alfa didn't even have a proper chassis to put a good engine in until the Giulia.

iteration*