Tell me why not

tell me why not

At least wait for the new wagon thing.

Why not

i don't like the look of them

This or a caddy ATS? I can't decide either

Replace all the buick badging with opal, might B cool.

>American cars
I have no reaction image to convey how retarded this is

You like the bloated Cruze look better?

>american

honestly the only GM cars i like are regals

i mostly hate all other GM cars

rebadged fwd shitboxes

you can get a used genesis for that prices and they offer v8s and rwd

Nice Opel

But seriously, the Insignia isn't a bad car at all.

but but

awd

genesis comes in awd

i bought one a few weeks ago. no reason to get it brand new because after leases they are significantly cheaper. you can get a way better car for the price of one new though

How do you like it and how much did you pay? Do they come in manual?

Yes. I have the 6speed. I like it. for a daily/winter car it will do well.

It's reliable, (LHU/LNF platform) so it has a few mods and upgrades. Well known motor and its like i said reliable.
its cushy. 2012-2013 doesnt have heates steering wheel but has the heated seats.leather, decent room in the rear, lots fo truck space.
Ill get a couple of these mods to make it more responsive.. and have a better shifter. long throws now.

It was cheap. 57k miles 2012 for $15k.

ok on gas. although im driving it quickly. 22mpg right now and gets like 380miles per tank.
it has adjustable front suspension so it has a sport button and "GS" button which tightens steering and suspension up front.

if you want the 6speed you can only get the FWD version
you can get FWD auto or AWD auto.

quaife does make an LSD for it if you want.

fuck why didnt they offer the 6 speed for the AWD version. I still really want one only because I cant get over how good they look. Deciding between manual and AWD will be the hardest part

thanks for the info famalam

>fuck why didnt they offer the 6 speed for the AWD version.
given the chassis, you likely CAN convert the AWD to manual. You need the transmission from a Saab 9-3 XWD

The older regal gs is infinitely better dollar for dollar.. if newer gs' were 10-12k with 30k on the clock.. ok sure.. id still rather mod this

>3800

Those wheels are nice, I've seen them in opels around here

Buick still exists? I had no idea.

Not only does Buick exist, they're interesting.
Buick loves using the Ecotec 2.0L Turbo, and offered 6 speed manuals on the 2.0L Turbo in the Regal and Verano.
and the LaCrosse is a great comfy barge capable of stabbing Lexus.

What Buick needs though is a RWD Aplha chassis car as a flagship and to draw major attention to them

>Buick loves using the Ecotec 2.0L Turbo
Everyone uses 2L turbos now.

The Ecotec is much-loved since the Regal/Verano 2.0L is an evolution of the one used on the 2008-2010 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo, Chevy HHR SS, Saturn Sky Redline, and Pontiac Solstice GXP

250k avg life expectancy before rebuild.. can easily make 350-400hp reliably.. the trans is the part that is trash.. but i forgive you for being a pleb

I agree.. lemme see that ats-v based gnx god damnit

>90* V angle
>balance shafts
>iron block and heads
>shit flowing heads
>no splayed valves
>overweight as fuck

I'd take a Century with a 3100 over the 3800 and just tune that instead.

I used to mock this brand but somehow GM made it as reliable as Toyota and Lexus. So I guess go for it if you want a nice touring car.

No V6, unlike its Euro counterpart.

U r dumber than a box of hammers user