/svg/ shadowverse general

Chemo Craft Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/altema-aggro-bloodcraft
hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Ice_Block
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the swords, craft war now

Kill me

What's the lore behind owlcat?

What sort of deck are you using?

Reminder Aegis is unkillable

Chemo them'l.

>Dragonfags think they have any right to complain while playing Ramp over Face

W-WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NEW LEGO'S

As a sword player I would guess it's that disgusting guardian sun deck.

Just a loving male thinking about getting a meal for his mate

CLASH

>trade

I'm sure you're both right and I'm not doing it correctly. I think it just feels that way due to most of the things I play dealing damage when I'm already getting rushed down.

I'd like top play another deck, but I just started a couple of days ago, and this is all I've been able to build. I only have a few vials left, and not enough to make the next step up of triple legendary/gold decks like Albert or Daria.

What can save blood and dragon at this point?

1 bahamut off screen

/ourguy/

In case you missed my reply in the last thread

See this is your problem right here. This is not a bats deck at all, this is a Dark General deck.

It's a good deck but it's MUCH harder to play than a standard Bats deck.

I would try something like this instead:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/altema-aggro-bloodcraft

You can drop the Killer Devils for Angel of the Word if you want (I like Killer Devil) and personally I would drop one of the Night Hordes for a second Demon Strike, but this is much closer to a standard bats deck.

>wanting legendaries when you have eggs

That's like the most broken thing ever. Bodiless Unica until you get to Overflow, what the heck!?

I wish that we had a good one drag bro

>dragon
more dicard support
>blood
more understtated cards locked with a shit vengenace effect

true t b h

Eris is an old lady.

Blood can only be saved if Cygames decides they want to stop treating it like a dumpster class.

for you

Tell me about Owlcat.

Why does he wear the mask?

No one cared who she was until she put on the hat.

how about dragon first its been inside the dumpster since the release of shadowverse

Arisa's new voice is cancer

FUCKING STOP THE DISCARD MEMES
IF DISCARD BECOMES DRAGON'S ACTUAL IDENTITY I WILL KILL MYSELF

>Bodiless Unica
it draws cards too

DISCARD WILL
O
M
I
N
A
THIS WORLD
E

Dragon is fine tbqh

when dragon only have 1 average retard aggro deck in all expansions?

i play both crafts but dragon at least have forte and something that is not a retard killmysef deck.

t. cygames

What if Blood had Ice Block

???

>one storm follower makes dragon good
Pretty much every craft except forest has an aggro archetype with more support
Forte has also been powercreeped a LOT
These days she's just average storm damage for that mana, and the "cannot be attacked" trait means nothing, how easily she dies is a serious liability considering Albert

>its been inside the dumpster since the release of shadowverse
Spot the newfags.
Dragon was tier 1 throughout all of standard. Midrange Dragon was one of the ladder cancers. People fucking hated you if you played dragon.
And in DE, Face Dragon was quite strong, easily being tier 2 and having very good winrates in Master's.
I'm sorry to say guys, but Dragon being dumpster tier is literally just a meme. Dragon has been fine.

Bully the bad bunnies.

Shrine Knight Maidens are really good right now and give you a chance to win against DShift.

I've been using 2 and i've been glad to have them in almost every game, I'd recommend trying them out.

Better than nothing
Blood is stuck with imp lancer which is a worse moon bunny which is a worse albert

No, fuck that card and whoever made it

If any class had ice block, it would be Rune, and no one wants that.

hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Ice_Block

Make it a 1 use amulet

Imp Lancer isn't Forte, but bats early game is drastically better than face dragon's early game, so I'd say it balances out

Don't hover over this spoiler.
IKUZO

>secrets
Why haven't they implemented something like this? Are counterplays that scary?

Post meme or dream dragon leggos

10 pp spell
Discard all cards from both players hands and draw X amount of cards. X being the amount of cards discarded.

>Print Seraph and a counterplay in the same set
>Never print counterplay for anything else
We just don't know.
Though Mangrove blocks a lot of storm burst, specifically roaches and phantom howls, so they did print some new counterplay.

3 pp
Discard all your cards
Gain a pp for every discarded card

>both players with 9 cards in hand with Rites on field
>discard 17
>draw 25
>instant PtP
TIER
O N E
N
E

This game is already more interactive than Hearthstone. Still, don't expect MtG instants or YGO trap cards anytime soon, I'm afraid.

4pp fellower

Ward legendary
1/6. Spells cannot damage player until this fellower is removed.

Evolved
3/8 deal 1 damage to a enemy.

1pp amulet
fanfare transform all cards in you hand into oracles

10pp
20/20 bane/ward/storm
Fanfare: Lose the game

10pp discard your deck

Why Rune? They already have emergency additional turns. Literally any class could get it, just fluff it right. Like Divine Intervention for Haven, Phylactery for Shadow or Steely Determination for Sword or whatever

Really makes you think

mfw Dragon Legendary reveal today.

Dragon Matriarch
7pp 5/5
Fill your board with Dragon Eggs

10pp follower
15/15 storm
fanfare: lose pp until you have 1 left

Saha :^)

>implying all Dragon cards aren't Neutrals as well

Enemy discards a card gain that card

>mfw it's like blood where they give a second meme dealer but this time is dragonsong flute 2.0

Is it really? With shit like DShift running rampant and them buffing it every expansion and never giving us a real way to interact with combo and continually printing more and more storm cards I don't actually think it is anymore.
Hell even fucking Hearthstone has some combo disruption now in the form of Dirty Rat

>7pp 5/5 Fanfare : Draw 4 cards and restore 8 health to your leader
Sure, why not

>Hell even fucking Hearthstone has some combo disruption now in the form of Dirty Rat
talk about hs and give an example of RNG being good...

Discardrothy
Discard your hand
Then Draw 5 cards
Then Discard 5 times

>3/8 deal 1 damage to a enemy if Overflow is active
FTFY

t. Cygames

>NEW
What did they mean by this?

RNG is dumb but it actually does have a way to disrupt your opponent. They also used to have Loatheb.
I'm not saying Hearthstone is a better game, but right now, it's more interactive than SV is. Which is a damn shame

So how mad everyone would be if they Dragon the ability to discard cards from the opponent's hand?

You are a genius user but make it
>if overflow is active

It's one of the cards added on the last update of the page.

The mere fact that Rush (as opposed to only Storm/Charge/Haste) and the Evolve mechanic exist, and that the vast majority of damaging spells cannot target face make this game more interactive than HS by default.

Any reason why he wouldn't evolve Khawy to suicide in to Mastema?

okay okay guys, what if

7pp 3/4 dragon legendary
discard 2 random cards, add a copy of the highest cost card from your opponent's hand to yours, the opponent discards that card

This would cost 8pp and discard all their hand as well if it was a Dragon card.

user...Oh sweet user...

Everyone would be super mad because they're not used to games where discard is actually viable.

Dont respond to me or my post ever again

5pp
fanfare: summon all followers from the enemy hand. at start of the enemy turn put them back to tge hand.

discarding a whole daria deck would be worth it / satan decks

A discard Bloody Mary version for dragon

I would praise them for actually giving us some fucking disruption so we can actually FIGHT BACK against combo, which is an obviously ridiculous concept.
But they really need to give it to all classes, not just Dragon. Or at least the controlling ones.

>Absolutely cucking dshift
PLEASE

congrats on making d shift by far the worst deck in the game

Is that a real card?

>10PP follower
>Tiamat, Three-Headed Horror
>3/9
>Rush
>Can attack three times per turn
>Whenever Tiamat deals damage to a follower, the same amount of damage is dealt to the follower's owner

Not to mention a game that actually lets you interact with your opponent's combo.
A ridiculous concept, I know. It's almost like you're supposed to be able to interact with your opponent in games.

Sands of Time
9pp Spell
Choose a dragoncraft follower from your library. Put it in your hand, give it storm and reduce its cost to 0. At the start of your next turn, you lose the game.

Altered Fate
G
G

N
O

R
E

Praise Owlcat

Cute :3

It's an alter of a real card, the real card has a somewhat sultry dress by western standards but it's really nothing. The card itself is very strong.

And that's a problem how?

Why does he look so worried? Does it know about the Dragon legendaries?

Wow it's almost like that card AND deck already exist

He's a baka.

you cant just kill decks you dont like, d shift is one of the most fun decks in the game.