ITT: Veeky Forums webms

ITT: Veeky Forums webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ZYSuDbpU
youtube.com/watch?v=QakVRQcOcsE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzB-th6c6Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw the dude puts loose nuts and bolts down there as well

Fuck, his violent manhandling of the shifter alone is enough to trigger me.

Why is this a thing?

still never ceases to amaze me how quickly these trucks can stop

>nascar truck
>somewhere in eurocuckistan

tf?

ruff day

There's a rather large contingent of Russian Ameriboos. I think they straight up call them "cowboys".

I fucking love how it's the small car that hits the truck, not the other way around. Too funny.

>slides across the audi logo
fucking kek

Fucking karma.

lmao.

the cam being so steady on his helmet makes it look like he's calmly throwing away the bike like "yeah, fuck this shit, I'm done."

>the bicycle lady at the end

since increased heartbeat in situations like this somehow benefits romantic feelings, that dude probably got a GF that day.

NOPE

Polaris should probably take a look at this and rethink their interior design.
I'm all for screaming metal death traps but I'm against humming plastic knee destroyers.

Remind me to never step foot in one of these.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

>No blood

Its fake

This made me laugh for a good minute.

False Attribution of Arousal, my friend.

Take your man on an exhilarating touge in your miata for similar results.

this is pretty fucking dangerous.
you wouldn't last long out there if your air filter clogged from ash.

Except that nobody suspects to have a head on collision in an open environment with a vehicle more for outback exploration than trail racing.

Jesus christ.

>This is the future they chose

shoulda run em over

Alberta?

It all gets thrown into the transmission

WELCOME TO THE BROKEN LOW
WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO LIVE

not really. unless he can downshift 4 times a second, the transmission is just going at the engine speed.

yup, mcmurray fires. seriously fucked up, have a few friends that were going home from work during that time.

Shame he didnt kill himself

Not possible, if I'd have crashed the volvo would have destroyed the mountainside leaving my unharmed.

Imagine all that weight, p sure it would stop fast if you took your foot off the gas pedal

Please do not respond to my posts without my strict permission you subhuman

woof

Awful day for Canada and therefor the world, but in all seriousness I feel bad for those families.

end your life

refer to

>trying to call me out after I said transmission braking but you explain engine braking instead.
>doesn't understand the system throws all the energy through the auto trans

Hand your self into the mental ward, before you kill someone with useful potential on the road.

recognized this shit immediately during the first couple seconds

go away

HIT THE BOLLARD FOR FUCKS SAKE

That's not how physics works.
F=ma. To rapidly decelerate will require much more force for a massive object.

B8ed

Source?

Context?

Yurop.

Refugees have a bad habit of putting up barricades on the roads to hop onto trucks to bum a ride to whatever European country will suck their cocks at the moment. I'd bank these are going to Sweden or France.

Gotta find out how to make a Z31 do this, holy cute.

"Refugees" in northern France would try to stop trucks on their way to the UK so they could hop in the truck and make it to the UK because the brits are a welfare state.

This is partly why "the jungle" was shutdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ZYSuDbpU

Spoiler: they dropped an LS3 into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QakVRQcOcsE

IT'S FUCKING RAINING FIRE

WE ARE NOT MEANT TO LIVE IN THESE PLACES

>now kiss

>driving this slow through a forest fire
>not driving a Subaru WRX

youtube.com/watch?v=lzB-th6c6Ts

fuck you im literally triggered please delete this

Americunt here. TF is a bollard??? Is that a bollard? Why is it called a bollard??

That's its name

I assume that truck was imported from the US or Canada and already came with the stickers on it and they just didn't bother with removing them.
I was in Kazachstan once and you that stuff everywhere. Like trucks or trailers that still have stickers and adresses from companies in the UK or the US or whatever. One time I even saw a old tram from a german city that still had the network map and everything from that city in it. They probably just do it because they'd rather spend money on maintenance and just don't care about what it looks like.

he was riding with his gf. woulda been funnier if the tornado picked the car all the way up but it just deposited it by a tree and went along its merry way.

This video will always be brilliant. The part where he tries to run them over, my fuck god how much I wanted to do that so many times!

Volvo and Scania both make "American cab" trucks for the European market. They're used a lot in heavy haulage for generators and wind turbines and such where there's lots and lots of maintenance and extremely hard conditions where a cabover would be very hard to work on. My uncle drives one, and it's far more spacious (and less hot inside) than his old MAN cabover

>doesn't know what physics are

Its basically a post that stops cars passing but allows pedestrians. Some can be moved but others are fixed to the ground and will absolutely destroy you if you try to drive through them, mainly used for security obvs

kys, dog fucker

Did he died

>"Refugees" in northern France would try to stop trucks on their way to the UK so they could hop in the truck and make it to the UK because the brits are a welfare state.

It's a big reason why the British voters went for Brexit due to that open borders policy with other EU member countries. Because of that open border requirement, the weakest link or corrupted country can let all the refugees in and then dump those refugees.

And the hilarious part is the EU still doesn't understand WHY we're leaving, and are still pushing the "NO FREE TRADE WITHOUT FREE MOVEMENT" narrative that's going to kill their economy

You don't bleed immediately.

i was really hoping he'd land back on his tires and keep going

No the hilarious part is that we never lost control of our boarders and didn't have the open boarders of the EU membership that the retards voted to leave.

That boat anchor up front would cause the back end to have less grip.

Nah there's no reason for putting panels that close to your legs. Besides, what if you rolled over while you were out "exploring" on a safari? Your legs would still be flung around in the same manner as this guy. There's no excuse for neglecting safety in a design.

The fact of the matter is these things don't need to have crash testing, and the design reflects that.

I will never understand people/companies that sell their used vehicles with their branding still on it. Like, here you go bro, here's your new car plastered in my businesses details, just do whatever while appearing to represent me

You have to worry about fallen trees in the road.

clean undercarriage though

>Cabover
>Hard to work on

How? When you take the 5 seconds it takes to tilt the cab forward the whole engine and transmission are right there with 360° access