/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread robotfuckers V2 edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Yes.

Chiaki is still and will always be best girl

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Where's the user from the previous thread who said he'll translate that lewd Saiaka doujin?

>V3 = MGS2
>V4 = MGS3
>a prequel exploring the live of Naked Izuru
Where were you when Kodaka announced OG izuru's game

Posting best girls!

Reminder that she died for nothing.

Didn't Amami mention hypnosis and brainwashing at one point? On top of how he's allegedly a spy, it might have been a killing game designed brutally precisely as V2's cast had much more large-scale criminals and everyone was so strong-willed they had to be brainwashed into killing each other.

And then it turns out people got turned off by it, so now they have to make a V3 that looks more comical to disguise the truth. Hell, does TDR even exist? Maybe that's just a branch of the government.

So guys, do you think there's a possibility we'll get a V2 prequel game, considering the demand for it is pretty high among the nip fandom?

we're more likely to get a V2 anime than a game, another DR3 would be fun

>you will never hear Himiko's increasingly more intense UMUUs as you passionately make love to her

Working on it right now, user.
Need some more time to finish.

>he gets announced as the protagonist
>gets teased in all the promotional material
>people make memes about him btfoing everybody and beating Hajizuru
>even call him the shsl Hades
>dies in the first case
KEK
i could see this happening

Depends on whether they can get Kodaka to write it, or if Spike decides they want to make money and put someone else on the project.

Anyway I love Ouma so much, I want to cry. I want him to step on me, to abuse me and I want to do the same in return. But after that, I want to cuddle him up in a blanket, snuggle against him by a fireplace, give him some nice hot cocoa, throw him into the fireplace and tuck him into my bed. He's like the son I never had. That Hiro Shimono voice, that madman ruse, that emotionally broken mentality, that cuteness that just makes you want to torture him, that suffering meter... God, I want him to be mine and only mine. I want to watch him sleep and protect him from the dangers of the world. I want to keep him to myself so only I can abuse him. I love Ouma Kokichi.

>another DR3 would be fun
user... are you serious?

How do I watch a play through if I don't speak Japanese? I've been waiting for this shit for months.

If we have another DR3, make it a trend and include a blatant Not-Harry Potter to follow in Munukata's Not-Narukami footsteps.

I see. Good luck, user!

Nope we didn't get a SC game
So why would we get a V2 game when it's going to be the same thing?

It's possible. Whatever happened with V2 and it's ratings must have been something for it to put off the next season for 3 years.

Probably V2 anime over game. Most likely is LN which even that is ok with nips I think. They just want a V2 period.

Happy birthday, Nanami.
You too, Chihiro.

Awesome choice OP

What the fuck was his problem?

It depends.

by another DR3 I was talking about V2 being huge trainwreck like DR3

>robotfuckers edition
>no post with this image yet

For a second I thought the imprint of the bed between his legs was piss. What has this place done to me.

HPA was a mistake
Izuru 1.0 didn't do anything except shitpost on hopechan and make memes

Post lewdbot

>Didn't Amami mention hypnosis and brainwashing at one point? On top of how he's allegedly a spy, it might have been a killing game designed brutally precisely as V2's cast had much more large-scale criminals and everyone was so strong-willed they had to be brainwashed into killing each other.

So V2 had the real SHSL Criminals?
>DR2 had SHSL Despair
>50 seasons later SHSL Criminals pop up

Kodaka could add some plot twists at the end and be like "oh you thought V2 ended like this? well, you're wrong". He could also try to explain the true nature of the killing games and the outside world.
But then again, it's more likely we'll get a LN

Well luckily for you Kiibo is incapable of pissing.

>It's just you and me tonight /drg/! What do ya' wanna do first? Play a game? Watch a movie?

>Hopechan
what do you think /d/ and /h/ are posting about?

If Chisa wasn't the first victim what do you think she'd have done?

How did you get space AIDS, Kaito?

Cuck Munakata
Kill Kirigiri
mind break Mitarai
Get killed by Punished Munakata

How would Oumagod interact with the previous protags?

WE'RE TRYING TO FUCK THE ROBOT

No, I mean there was a greater concentration of criminals in V2 as opposed to V3.

Rape Naegi to drive Munakata and Kirigiri into despair. Then kill Kirigiri to drive Naegi to near despair. Punished Munakata goes nuclear and rest of the anime pretty much proceeds as usual.

Reprogramming Kii-bo into a fucking machine!

She should have been the "mastermind" leading to a threeway standoff between her, Juzo, and Munukata. Munukata is too shocked to believe his waifu is despair and Juzo has to physical hit her to stop her, triggering his code and making Munukata recover enough to realize what he must do and fucking slice the bitch in half, then you get a cliche fujobait final moments between Juzo and Munukata.

>ywn uso da yo out of Tenko's clutches
>ywn give her head, back and chest rubs to start the umuuing
>ywn 69 with her so you can make her UMUUU hard around your cock
>ywn tease her to the edge of coming multiple times to make each UMUU more desperate
>ywn experience having an UMUUUUU NAAAA blasted right into your ear after an hour of sweaty, edging sex

So we'd be having like SHSL Bomber and other big time criminals in V2 compared to measly Maki in V3?

You can customize him to fit whatever kink you may have!

>V2 was an ultra violent killing game with all of the participants dead with the hour
>V4 protagonist would be a guy who was the mastermind of V2 and is somehow responsible for V4's killing game
>he somehow posses all the talents

why would they make an assu so nice if they didn't want us to fuck it

Someone plz write a greentext based on this I don't care if its either the moebot version or the ahogeless version I need this so much[/spoilers]

normie edition is just as nice too, if not nicer

Life is simply unfair.

>O-Oh hey! You like that Your Name. movie? I heard it was really good! How about we watch that instead of talkin' about fuck all, right?

Yeah, I do think so! Even worse still they were probably part of some kind of resistance in that case.

>To change the subject, what made you wanna become an astronaut Kaito?

Continue to try to get Naegi and Munakata to "work together" only to be secretly getting Munakata to hate Naegi more while she cozies up to Naegi more and more until she has her way with him and convinces Munakata that Naegi forced himself onto her and cue 1-3 shenanigans.

How are they in bed?

>Let's play a game!
>It's called "drink as many bottles of panta as you can for no reason in particular"!

He'd be interested in Naegi's LUCC for it's fun potential and have many keks riling him up because it's so easy. He may have a passing interest in what Hinata's talent is but I can't see him being too interested in him otherwise.

Watch this be what happens.
>yet somehow Amami became SHSL Survivor and was forced into another killing game despite there being only being 2 left

That would be pretty cool actually. Makes me wonder what kind of talents got used.

>not wanting to fuck the mecha mode

>Chisa: Don't fight guys! Combine your hopes!
>Chisa(in her head): Kek getting these cucks to kill themselves over me

I'd let ahogeless Kiibo fuck me

>V2 was an ultra violent killing game with all of the participants dead with the hour
So is Amami a clone?

saihara is cute! CUTE!

>That "no reason in particular" part scares the hell outta me..
>You can do it if you want, go ahead an' knock yourself out, but i'm staying out of it.

I ship Saihara and breakfast.

This looks like something straight out of a shoujo manga.

>Amami is the mastermind
>TDR decided to transfer MM memory to Tsumugi

Can someone post screenshots of all NDRV3 Talent Rooms?

He was the mastermind nigga.

I've never done a greentext on this but sure I'll try it.

Do you want him as a top or a bottom?

That is also acceptable.

I'll believe it.

Not that user but I wouldn't mind seeing a top

Go learn japanese.

A MOVIE OF YOUR THROAT GETTING SLIT BY A SCALPEL THAT RECORDS EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR DEATH THROWS AS YOUR CLOTHES ARE STRIPPED AND YOUR SKIN IS CUT INTO AND PEELED AWAY WITH A COMBAT KNIFE BELONGING TO YOUR BELOVED MAKI, WHOM I WILL SEND THE RECORDING TO AFTER I AM DONE MAKING LOVE TO YOUR CONVULSING BODY? ABSOLUTELY.

>Ouma always tops in in those pics
when will we get yumeno bullying ouma

it is not possible to bully ouma

A-Are you ok user...

I want this to happen

Oh no, he's got a fever and he's completely delirious! What do you do, /drg/?

I missed you, creepyposter!

Creepyposter no.

It better happen and in those clothes. I want the V2 students to kill each other dressed as normies despite being SHSL.

It's hilarious how Yumeno, Kaede and Gonta don't look like they can bully Ouma in most of the pictures

Creepy Amamianon, please go take your pills for today.

>Finally installed a dick on to Kiibo.
>Now you just need to reboot him and he'll be good to go.
>Start him up and notice his strange behavior.
>Oh shit you knocked the ahoge off suring the operation and it's just been loosely attached this whole time and now it's off completely.
>Kiibo presses himself against you.
>He's short but he's pure metal so it doesn't feel too good.
>He pulls you down and begins kissing your mouth forcefully.
>You really regret knocking off that ahoge right now.
>He shoves you on to the floor and tears off your clothes.
>Kiibo decides to try his new installment on your first.
>He has done absolutely no studying on sex of any sort so foreplay is out of the fucking picture. He's going in fast and raw.
>Screaming in pain for five minutes, the pleasure starts to kick in.
>Now you're just experiencing the beauty of the sex part you installed on him.
>After a rough start, you find enough pleasure in it all to finish.
>He's not even close to being finished yet.
>You forgot robots don't have to worry about stamina and he is probably going to fuck you all night long until you turn off his most recent upgrade.

i love you

V2 anime or V2 novel most likely, since we already know the twist

Do not fear normalcy CreepyAmami user.

Get him out of his misery by crushing his skull

Really? Ouma hates that Naegi ID and loves the dumpling that looks like Hinata though.

Very nice

This is pretty dark.

That's based on appearances/tastiness, not on the actual characters in both of them. If he actually met them his opinion would be different.