Q60 Red Sport 400

Is this car worth it at it's price point? ($60,990 Canadian dollarydoos)
400hp turbocharged 3L v6

Is it worth it or are there better options out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could buy like 4 Corvettes instead or 20 3k civics

You could get a BMW M2, ATS-V, or Camaro SS 1LE for that price. All of them are better.

u can by a dozne NB miatars and duct tape them together for zoomzoomx12!!! wow

It's so not worth it, that it isn't even funny. Nissan has so many sensors and unneeded bullshit on that engine that it's bound to be as unreliable as Ford's 3.5L Ecoboost.

That said, You could get a Cadillac ATS-V, a BMW M2, or even better, a Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE over that and all 3 would be more reliable.

The M240i is also a good deal if the M2 is a bit pricey. Newer engine with more mid-range too.

Camaro SS 1LE. It obliterates everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I

If a non-1LE Camaro can take down an M4, it can take down an M2 or an M240i.

>60k nissan

>all i care about is speed
get a BMW or the Q60, dont buy that american crap

When compared to the M4 the new Camaro has consistently been rated as having better steering feel, a better manual transmission, and is easier to drive quickly for your average dude.

I don't know how the m2 stacks up in those ways, but the M4 is less like an M car than before.

>>all i care about is speed
Who said anything about speed? The SS has performance numbers identical to the M4. There's no winner either way specs-wise.
It's all the subjective things that the Camaro does well. BMW used to be great for all those things. The pinnacle of fun BMWs has long been said to be the E39 and E46 for their subjective feels like steering feel, steering wheel feedback, suspension feel, etc.
The GM engineers who worked on the GM Alpha and Zeta platforms were big fans of the E46 and E39. And it SHOWS.

BMW dropped the ball.
GM of all people picked it up.

Get over it.

>are there better options
No this fat electronics bloated piece of ugly shit is definitely the best car

Not for a rebadged Nissan

>GM
The 1LE might be fast and fun to drive, but not as fun as a M2, dont push it. I dont know, it might be faster but i also dont care, the BMW is a better product, a quality product. Well built and very well engineered.
The Camaro is just a cheap way to get a fast car, and edges were cut to make it cheap. And thats ok for most americans, but for me, i wouldnt buy a new sports car with worst build quality than my 10 years old DD shitbox.

>the BMW is a better product, a quality product.
hmmm

I just fail to understand why someone capable of dropping $60K on a car, even if hypothetical, would bother to ask the opinion of an autistic pol shilling forum with a userbase primarily existing of incompetent teenagers.

If it was me, and i am a long way from being able to drop that dosh on a vehicle, i'd make sure to do the research, look out for all viable alternatives and make sure I know them inside out.

This leaves me thinking...
either OP is one of most wealthy people that was born rich.
or OP is truely autistic and relies on the "expertise" of Veeky Forums.

Anyway, as far as wanting a combination of luxury and sportivity i'd go for pic related because I am truely in love with the aesthetics

Coworker just got one with the sport exhaust
It's automotive kino

>paying 61k for a Nissan

The Jaguar F Type is the exact same price, I'd rather have that.

>Mini is one of the cheapest to maintain
You know Mini is BMW right? They are also know to be a pain to maintain.
Also, Audi and VW should be alot closer, since they share most of their parts.. Wait a minute, does that mean that high end cars are more expensive to maintain? Now thats news to me..

and much better looking too

The SS 1LE is a fucking monster no doubt, but an M240i may be a nicer daily for around town. Great visibility too.

CTS V-sport

Bumping atsv

>No manual
Into the trash it goes