twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Camaro.

Challenger because its the slowest and the worst

The one with the turbo.

Camaro

>V6
>turbo
pick one.

And if you're referring to the Mustang Ecoboost, I'll direct you to its less than spectacular reliability record.

Dumb GM fangirl

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4

Dumb cyclist pretending to like cars

Buy a V6 bike instead like an R6 or Ninja ZedX6, they have better performance than any V8 crap car.

But I like cars I just like bike more

Cant jump in actual crs like I used to do on my hot wheels vydia

I literally suck dicks and I'm not as gay as you

Those are i4s you stupid nigger

Stang.

Challenger is too big to get a v6 option even for cruising.

The whole point of getting a camaro is to load it with muh GM aftermarket. Start with a v8 for that.

That is my objective tho

Is there no aftermarket for the LGX/LFX engines?

Wait actually get the challenger v6 cuz all wheel drive

As much as I hate to say it, there isn't much for the Camaro V6 at the moment. The LGX is a fairly new iteration, and it's really the first use of the engine in something people will want to modify. I'm sure aftermarket is coming, but there isn't much available at the moment.

That said, aftermarket aside, the V6 Camaro really is the best of the bunch.

>motor sickle
>i4
ha yeah ok

V8 SN95 mustang

Kill yourself

You dumb mother fucker

Mustang, when they're turbocharged and geared they're surprisingly competitive.
I guess that could be the same for a lot of cars though.

I used to own one of these, I bought it for $900.
Put it in shows and got a lot of attention, people couldn't believe it was real.
It was also pretty fun to drive.

The Challenger is the slowest of the bunch, but it's a very comfortable ride. My friend recently got a scat pack r/t and I was surprised at just how smooth to ride was.

Buy an older v8.

All domestic so into the bin with them.

I bet that chassis have half the torsional rigidity of the S550.

Then weld in subframe connectors for a few hundred bucks.

>Implying that would make it as stiff as a new Mustang

Why even use your trip? You're somehow shitting up the board worse than what it is

I didn't trip, people bitched I should trip again.
I don't give a fuck either way.

Actually

Mustang has the best v6 and the ecoboost has the same bolt pattern.

The v6 challenger has the least WHP and most peaky powerband, and is by far the heaviest. Not even close. Still, its a good looking car, and the only one that really even somewhat resembles the 60's muscle cars.

The v6 Camaro dynos a little under the mustangs 3.7 cyclone, but probably handles a bit better. However, the 2015-17 s550 v6 can be found brand new on a lot for 22k cash. It's probably the best bang for your buck.

Agreed, why pay 20-30k for 240whp when you can get it for 4 grand. Not to mention, change your oil and go 250-500k with a 4.6. 99-04 gts are about 3200-3300 pounds, whereas most newer platforms are about 3550-3700. (excluding the landbarge dodge. which is like 4000+)

Hah, what dumbass. Yes, even the 05-14 had an amazing 100% chassis rigidity increase! Oh wait, some 100$ subframe connectors and you can get ONE THOUSAND percent rigidity increase in the 99-04s, (or 94-98 for that matter)

Quote from Griggs racing, a brand that consistently won American Iron-
"Complete Frame Kit. This kit consists of the lower flat subframe connectors, upper subframe connectors and bulkhead stiffeners. The upper and lower subframe connectors are then tied together. Chassis bending (torsional twist) is reduced as much as 1,500 percent. "

So yes, we are implying that SFCs will make your chassis MUCH more rigid

Pretty much, yeah. You could maybe do a K-member brace too if you wanted.
>good poster for the most part
>shits up the board

good lord i love the new challenger interior. wish i could get a RT. might just go get one anyways. fuck it.

Challenger is the best of the three.

Mustang for raw performance, but in the end it's personal. I like the Challenger for max comfy cruising but great torque and launches. Camaro is a good platform and amazing chassis rigidity and feedback, but v6 isn't very good.

Mustang because it's lightest. They all sound like shit and are slow

Is the 5.7 good,or save up for 6.4?

>v6
>best

gud1

>OP asks about V6s
>faggots bring up V8s

go to bed you fucking worthless boomers.

>Implying 1,500% stiffer is the same as being as stiff as the new Mustang

BRZ