Why is there so much tension between Europeans and Americans on this board...

Why is there so much tension between Europeans and Americans on this board? Don't you know that cyclists are the real enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj8bWI73_NY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rides in between your lanes*

Not motorcyclists, cyclists. aka fags on fixies

It's all bait and bants.

*does not block your path*

*calls you an idiot cager*
>later does illegal shit on his bike for his YouTube channel

Where I live in Yurop the bicycle is not a statement for fags but an appliance, we share the road.

>when europoors tryin to deflect because they know it's over

>cyclists
Nah. Lycrafags are scum though.

t. cyclist

oh no.

not

>ILLEGAL SHIT

!!!

Europoors don't own cars and take their anger out on this board.

This while amercucks can't into actual driving and take their anger out on this board.

>traveld 4 weeks
>Germany, Austria and Italy
>saw more expensive cars in 4 weeks then in my whole life in the US

That's just their Arab overlords

Western Europeans cuck shit up for the rest of us.

Unironically this
Evading police is not "actual driving", Jamal.

>turks and arabs
>lowest income from all groups living in Germany
>over 1/3 of them living from social welfare
>amerinigger mr.white60%face.jpg

>more expensive
Pretty easy when a mustang GT is 120k, isn't it?

Jesus Christmas you idiots. It's just bus riders from anywhere. Stop giving a shit about who lives where, just give a shit about how that person as an individual posts.

except yurocucks are forced to be busriders by their gubbermints, whereas any American who works hard enough can afford a decent car so being a busrider is their own choice

Lel in dudeweedland cyclists are protected by law. 100% motorists fault unless he can prove the cyclist did moronic shit with multiple sources. Under 14 y/o it's ALWAYS the motorists fault. Even if he's parked and the cyclists runs into him like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj8bWI73_NY

Cyclists are one thing, but those hordes of spandexfags in groups of 20+ taking up the entire road can go and die. When I do manage to pass them on my motorcycle I can't help but be a dick, pop it in first and go WOT

No, you're still being stupid. A European could own a hot hatch, MR2, Miata, GT86, Capri, 3 series, classic Mini, etc. Too many to list. Just a different list from what an American might own. Now post your bus pass.

>not liking cars and bikes

Join the masterrace

>gt86
>52k in Netherlandistan, 30k in Germany

Dude please, stop trying to make europe look like a region where it's possible for the average joe to own an actual nice car

>3 series
a base model 3-cylinder 3-series is not a "nice car"

Lol what even is this comparison

average yuroshitbox vs average amerishitbox

>compares full retard higher than normal price country with 20 people living in it to medium priced euro country with 20 billion people living in it
>expects that this makes a point

I imported my car from netherlands. It was cheap and great condition.
you're forgetting all the good JDM shit for dirt cheap because domestic auto market doesn't need protecting.

This doesnt even make any sense, at all

>saw more expensive cars in 4 weeks then in my whole life in the US
You must live in Omaha Nebraska or some shit. I see exotics driving around every week near my job.

DELET THIS

God ur a douche user

Was it the "fags" part that triggered you?