Have big boy job at ~45k

>Have big boy job at ~45k
>Mom and dad want me to stop driving their cars (never had my own car)

I think I want a C5 Z06.

Any reason not to? Aside from it being financially irresponsible.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/buying-maintenance/a30028/c5-corvette-z06-buyers-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

45k?

3k civic and a sportbike.

>Not buying a C6

Id go with a c6 corvette. its everything the c5 corvette is and more for about the same price

>45k
>big boy job
Dude that's McJob. And you want to buy a C5 Z06 as your first car?

Just STFU and get a Civic. Save your money to invest in a house or something

do you have 20k laying around to buy a c5 z06? If so.. well then, can't say its a horrible idea.

If you will be using your 'big boy job' to finance a c5 z06.. well then.. hahaha. oh hahahah.

Buy what you have the cash for.

>Dude that's McJob. And you want to buy a C5 Z06 as your first car?
With the cost of living in my area, that's enough to buy a house, a car, and fuck around.

Have fun not building equity

>being this much of an idiot mongrel
How the fuck is a low cost of living going to keep you from building equity? Do you know how credit and investments work in the real world or are you still relying on mommy and daddy?

Seriously this Is all you need. Unless you can get the vette for four figures forget it. There is a reason why most vette owners are old men and it's because they actually have careers not a child's allowance.

Yeah cause OP's gonna incest in a 20 year old Corvette

I think a lot of corvette owners do

Not buying a $5000 C3 and an 800 hp big block.

>big boy job
>45k

You're not a big boy until you make at least 70k

>t. Someone that makes 45k

>makes 45k
>thinks that's a "big boy job"
>still drives his parent's cars
>still lives in parent's house

>big boy job

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you want to buy a Corvette on top of that?!

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

fug
>tfw 65k

OP is probably a hick so he most likely will

There is NOTHING wrong with living with your parents

I live with my parents and I know I'm a burden.

How? You get a job,pay some bills, and stay the fuck out of their way. Everyone is happy

Live with your parents and save everything. Buy a Nissan sentra from the 90s they're 1k, and just invest all your money. There is something called time value of money, your money now is with more than it is next year.

>japcrap shitters giving OP a shit for having a job and not just pretending to make six figures like they do

Do eet OP

There are no riskfree ways of investing anymore that have a higher return than 2%.

You can start putting your money in a Roth fund, 401k tax free to start, maybe a mutual fund. I'm mining crypto currencies and I get $50 a month for every graphics card I have in my mining rig, they're 220 each.

>crypto coins

Yeah fuck off with ur bs nerd.

Invest?

C5 is even worse than this one. Think about that.

I thought I filtered this

>literally one of the worst interiors to ever be put in a production car
>leaf springs
>trash build quality
>ugly as shit
>autistic engineering

buying a c5 corvette is buying a drivetrain, and nothing else. there is no redeemable feature of the car other than the ls + t56, which you can get for less than half of $10k

if you want an actual car, go buy an m3, s2000, cayman, or whatever the fuck else is valuable as a car, and not just as an engine + transmission

>inb4 hurr durr those are too expensive for my degenerate existence

then go buy a liter bike for under $10k and shit on over 99% of things that you'll ever see on the road

I'd sell my Boxster for a C5 Z06

They're not.

YOull be known as the hot faggot in the tacky American sports car

But that's probabaly a plus to someone like you

It is slower than a civic

>45k

Big boy job is six figures.

>Any reason not to?
no
if its a car you've got you're heart set on shop around and take your time and find the right one
don't list to a bunch of ricers and bus riders on here that just want to shit on your goal
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/buying-maintenance/a30028/c5-corvette-z06-buyers-guide/

This is the most rational answer OP, if you can afford it go for it, assuming your original post wasn't just bait

That depends OP. It's probably best if you try to find a C6 instead, but I wouldn't get either unless you have all the money saved up to buy it outright. I plan on getting a C7 but I'm waiting 2 years and saving so I don't have to make payments on it.

>72k

Feels good man

>when poor people buy expensive shoes and phones but live in cardboard boxes

>implying c5z haven't bottomed out depreciation wise
someone needs to learn a thing or two about cars

Corvettes are dirt cheap....go for it man.

>not a sportsbike and a 3k truck to haul it to the local track

Pathetic.

Not him but how does credit and investments work? And if I get a car off a dealership how do I not get screwed over?

>big boi job
>$45k

ride your bike (if you can even afford one)