AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
GM BTFO
BENZ BTFO
BMW BTFO

ALFA ROMEO SOUL ALWAYS WINS

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.clubalfa.it/threads/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-2-9-v6-510cv-mt6-rosso-alfa-2016-mi.110122/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it "break your heart"?

The Cadillac looks really out of place. God damn do Americans make terrible looking cars.

IT DOESNT BUT IT DOES TO THE BMW BENZ AND GM KEKS

>new car competes against old cars
>new car wins
wew what a turn of events, it's like with every other car-segment
Like when the new passat came out it was tested against older A6/ 5-Series/ E-class and won simply because of advanced technologie

They're all lucky Lexus hasn't made another IS F yet, as it would wipe the floor with them all.

No manual

>butthurt

Between the M3/M4 and the Giulia there are barely 2 years.

They had 2 years to improve that model while the Alfa is their first shot since 30 years. And apparently they destroyed the (((more expert))) competition.

>No manual

If you were living in a country where people do actually know how to use it then you'd have it as standard with the automatic as optional

GM whore here.
Not bothered by this at all. IIRC, rumor has it next year, they're unveiling the Giulia coupe. Wanna see that pitted against the Camaro.

Lmao the isf has never wiped the floor in any generation

I looked at the lap times and they were pretty much all within 1 second of each other.

Still a fangirl of dat alpha platform. my balls are so sweaty for a Euro magazine to test the ZL1 they are making feta cheese!

wtf is that orange thing

The current M3/4 are based on a chassis from 2011
Yet the Giulia is still slower than the 450 horsepower M3 ZCP.

Lugging around a 4,000 lb brick while barely being able to see where you're going is part of the fun.

Remember that episode of Initial D where shingo had them duck-tape one hand to the steering wheel? well consider this a new type of challenge called "Limited visibility touge"

ultra challenging and forces you to use your ninja senses when driving.

That's not the only thing that breaks

>4,000 lb brick
*3600/3700 lb

Interesting how this doesn't match up with JD power reliability ratings at all.

>consumer reports
Take that trash elsewhere please. Those aren't ratings based on actual reported problems. That's PREDICTED reliability, based on numbers pulled from their asses.

see above

Because you can't ever drive it because it's always in the shop.

FCA garbage is at the bottom of any reliability chart.

I'm not an FCA fanboy, but holy shit Buick is making dem gainz, absolutely embarrassing for all the other luxury brands

Sorry m8, I can't hear you

Car and Driver is saying 3'933 Autoweek is saying 3,887. google is saying 3,883 to 4,113 lbs.
Obviously doubt its 4,100 lbs but it seems to go bewteen 3800-3900 lbs. i don't know if anyone has officially weighed them though.

>Not seeing Lexus at the top. again.

forum.clubalfa.it/threads/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-2-9-v6-510cv-mt6-rosso-alfa-2016-mi.110122/

This guy did the first service to the car: 440€.

Never had a problem, and it's not alone.

>source: actual customers froum

No thanks, I don't want a factory cow catcher on an over priced toyota

What am I supposed to be butthurt about, I wasn't the one bringing up the M3, just stating that newer = better

>barely 2 years
Well over 2 years, same with the amg, don't know about the gm

>2 years to improve
Well they released a competition edition, a gts and a cs version when the m3 was the leader of the pack, maybe they will bring up something new, doubt it tho since the G20 3-series's SOP is next year

But BMW injects in fake engine noises into the cabin, its clearly the best made and has the highest components and engine money can buy!

ULTIMATE

DRIVING

MACHINE

The guy drove 17.000 km and did the first servicing (every 6 months or 15.000 km) --> 440€

alpha platform came out in 2012

All the major automakers do that shit nowadays

So why does GM offer exactly that but Alfa doesn't?

>alpha platform came out in 2012

Are you shitposting just to prove you're an idiot, aren't you?

The Giorgio™ platform is totally new and the Giulia was the first car which uses that, among with the Stelvio.

I'm talking about GM. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Ah thank you, I learned something today

GM are well known for recycling platforms.

kek sorry, I thought it was a shitpost because of "alpha" as Alfa Romeo...

its cool, honest mistakes f a m.

>tfw

bmw kids are the cutest