Tfw new car gets too good gas mileage and now I can't ever go get gas as much as I used to

>tfw new car gets too good gas mileage and now I can't ever go get gas as much as I used to
>no reason to leave the house now just to get away
>tfw stuck at home more often now

>tfw trying to overcome prostitute addiction
>whenever I got bored, I'd just go visit a girl
>now on my off days I don't have anywhere to go
>I just sit at home and wait for night time so I can go to sleep for work the next day
>nothing to fill the void
>tfw no friends or any other reason to go outside and drive

You can always just go and top off, grab a bag of chips and a drink and enjoy the time while you can.

I know that going to a gas station for a sit down meal is kind of normal in some states

I done that earlier this morning for breakfast when I went out to pay some bills. Been home ever since and just want to go out but nowhere to go. I don't want to see a sex worker either, I spend too much on that as it is and it just leaves me filling even more worthless afterwards.

I just wanna cruise but nowhere to go, user.

>overcome prostitute addiction
Had the same problem. Until I got an STD. That cured me.

Even that didn't stop me. Went to the clinic last summer and got some antibiotics and as soon as I was cured I was off to the races again

You don't have to go anywhere for a cruise

You can just go and drive, whichever way you want. Maybe you go over to the next major town to a restaurant and have a nice lunch

Maybe drive to the animal shelter and adopt a kitty car and bring a little purpose to your life.

Seriously you don't need to have a purpose or destination to go for a drive

Lucky you. I might have to wait two years for my virus to die off. Fucking molluscum.

>Seriously you don't need to have a purpose or destination to go for a drive
I don't know where to go.

Isn't that pretty normal though? Depending on how bad it is you can just say it's just the little penis bumps some people were born with.

Okay then where do you live? I'll fucking tell you where to go if you really have to be spoon fed

I live in Louisville, Kentucky.

Drive to Nashville, go to the lane car museum and have a nice lunch there. Or go to Evansville and then Owensboro and then back to Louisville. Have lunch in one of those places.

Take it slow and go the speed limit. Enjoy it. Any road you want.

Thanks for the suggestions user.

Have fun

>get a rescue dog
>these guys generally had bad times but they're normally house-trained and vaccinated
>any time you feel the need to get out just claim you have to take it for a walk
>can just drive around looking for parks/fields/woods to dick about in until you run out of sunlight
>make a good talking point when you get accosted by normies
>every time you feel like giving up remember there's someone waiting for you to come home that doesn't care what weird shit you jerk off to

Best decision of my life.

Yep.

When I was in psych 101 my professor said that if you were having problems with depression and had a dog, go and talk it for a walk. Because by the time you get yourself to the end of the driveway, it's even easier to just keep going on the walk.

>leave the state
Fuck off.
Go to a distillery, take a tour, taste some booze, grab a bottle on your way out, take the back roads home. It'll be late when you get home, so you can get drunk and shitpost.

Well, it sounded like he had the afternoon to go fora drive, which is why I suggested something a little bit longer

And if you went further north you wouldn't be in the state anyway

Just go for random drives. Thats what I do.

Interesting stuff always ends up happening to me.

Just got put yourself out their OP

Tell me some places you go and what interesting things happen. Inspire me user.

Nigga, just go drive for the fuck of it if your mileage is that good.