>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

How the hell did weebs pull that off

How? What's a soft feint?

First for FUCK ALL PK PLAYERS YOU ARE ALL MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOTS IN RL

hussars when? Vanguard that fights with a lance, maybe a mix between law and nobu without lame bleed. It doesn't need to play like that i just want this armor holy shit

weebs won

Sughoki nerf when

STEEL FOLDED ONE THOUSAND TIMES

*raughs roudry*

NEVER!

kniggers will be given the third round, like the vicucks were given round one and us weebs round two, mark my words. same fucking bs too, a near impossible come from behind win.

So lemme get this straight; the round was about to end with Vikings winning, then for no reason the round got extended 12 more hours, and then the samurai went from being pushed to their own stronghold to winning the round, somehow, magically?

Why the fuck even bother caring about or participating in the faction war if the devs are gonna manipulate it at the end anyway? What's the point in trying to defend/attack anything if it's all choreographed by the devs and nothing matters?

Fuck's sake, it's like WWE wrestling except they don't even have the decency to tell the wrestlers it's staged

You already payed goyim

woa woa wo hold on hold on

are you also implying that the event order wasn't manipulated by ubishit in order to make the game look popular?

DEAD GAME hahahaha

Peacekeeper is the CUTEST.

I want to MURITORO all over her visor.

>Total territories obtained during the whole round instead of x territories remaining at the end of the round
Fixed

Ubisoft has said they already have plans to iterate on the faction war. We likely won't see anything substantial until season 2, since season 1 is already underway.

Game is dead by season 2.

GIVE ME CENTURION ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>go to bed, weebs were on 14, vikings had a clear lead
>only ones who could have stopped them were the knights
>wake up, weebs won the round
Faction war is a gimmick, but it's being sold as a core part of the game.
I really want to get into this game, the combat is so much fun.
But its one thing after another.

I didn't actually, got the game from a friend who wanted to have someone to play it with

Regardless, that's not an argument, since they clearly need (or think they need) more cash than the initial purchase price, hence why they're pushing the season pass and just got done adding the 5k steel helmet toppers and wind effects as the only new post-launch content so far.

So again I ask, why even bother having an interactive faction war if it's not actually interactive and is instead dev-determined? Who do they intend to attract and/or retain with it?

Someone payed for you goyim.

Look the season is close. Snownigs won 2, forestgooks won 2, kniggers won 2. Who will win the season? Keep payin--playing to find out!

>/fhg/ is mostly Knights
>Round 1 goes to Vikings
>Round 2 goes to Samurais

Explain this deustards

Where are you getting this "extended by 12 hours" shit from?
Data on the faction war site shows:
Round 1
start: 2017-02-13 01:21:51
end: 2017-02-28 02:00:01
end - start: 360:38:10

round 2
start: 2017-02-28 02:00:02
end: 2017-03-14 10:10:50
end - start: 344:10:48

Now if we ignore turn 1 on both rounds(since turn 1 round 1 lasted over 24 hours, they didn't restart on release or something) we get:
R1: 336:00:00
R2: 338:10:49

Round 2 was longer only by 2:10:46, because turn 3 in round 2 lasted 8:10:46 for some reason.
Every other turn lasted 6 hours.

Both rounds had the same number of turns.

>try pk for the first time
>heard people saying you can simply light spam and still win due to how cancerous she is
>try it
>win a match flawlessly and effortlesly

so this is the real power of pk mains?
the fact that she has "medium difficulty" on her is a fucking joke
this character is a fucking joke
the fact that developers buff and nerf their characters depending on 1 vs 1 winrate is a fucking joke
that being used to BUFF pk more because her winrate on duels was below 45% is a fucking joke
developers saying on a stream that raider of all characters is a hard counter for PK is a complete fucking joke

do this devs even play their own game?

i love for honor but this game is not going to make it

Just a thought, but they might have extended the time because of that day or two where their servers were shitting themselves harder than they are now.

Or was that last round? I don't remember clearly, but I'm pretty sure it was this round.

>want to level up and try out a new character
>cant join dominion or elimination because gear score will fuck me
>wont join dominion or elimination vs ai because ai is really predictable and bland to fight agaisnt
>is pretty much a 1vs1 and 2vs2 until rep 2 or 3

welp

I'm not even upset that the weebs won. I don't know if I could stand hearing people spam DEUS VULT anymore.

>/fhg/ is mostly Knights
>implying

Obviously, either

>/fhg/ is shit
>ubisoft hates /fhg/
>both

>not afk farming
Oh wait

It's not just 1v1 winrate. They have several different metrics and statistics they use, on top of community feedback, to influence their balance decisions.

Peacekeeper wasn't "buffed" because of her winrate. She was bugfixed because a core part of her kit was not working correctly ever since launch, on top of a small quality-of-life buff to let her confirm a light off a parry.

> Bots joining an in-progress match will be dead for the current round.

round is over for me

You can still do pretty well in 4v4 modes without a high gear score. It's definitely harder though. Don't feel bad about running away when some revenge stacking shitter pops revenge.

>lawbringer difficulty:HARD
>nobushi difficulty:HARD
>valkyrie difficulty:HARD
one isn't like the others, i'll let you figure it out.

>Round ends 16/20/24
>Next round begins 18/21/21
?????????

Same shit happened with round 1.
>R1 final 21/24/15
>R2 start 21/21/18
What's the point?

Its a trick question, neither of them is hard.

If you're implying nobushi isn't hard kys. Never played the class and got shit on by a better player. Surely isn't your fault. :^]
>baited xddd

>bottom tier
>low tier
>high tier

are you crying about valk or something?

Same shitty boxes as a reward?

Valk always beat me :(

Yes just the same welfare boxes

only children and severe nerd adults play samurai and those are the two groups of people who have the capacity to give a hoot about about faction war

if ubisoft let them lose badly, it might demoralize them. combined with the connection problems and how bad the game is, this could result in the biggest microtransaction market leaving the game before the ninja comes out

obviously they were handed the W by ubisoft

>this delusional

oh i'm just having some fun. blow me.

Don't mind if i do

Get in line,fag.

Soft feint is a cancel into something else, it's built into the class' moveset.
Hard feint is when you use the feint key, everyone can do that except conq.

>being this delusional

You must be there same person posting all those 'Kensei/Orochi/Nobushi/Shugoki are OP plz nerf' threads on Ubi forums

git gud

just pointing out that LAW has it hard, harder then HARD classes

is there another dev stream today?

>weebs won

Just refunded this shit, absolutely devoid of content for a 70$ price tag

The combat blows it's literally DARK SOULSSSSS underwhelming consolebabby combat with mandatory lock-on garbage for controller wielding retards

M&B is better and takes more skill eagerly awaiting bannerlord to save me from this hell

>he forgot

Thanks for sharing. Did you bring a favorite toy to talk about as well?

I believe so, in ~4h 15m

I don't remember subscribing to this blog

nth for faction war is a horseshit gimmick that's being manipulated.

knights were beating on the fucking weeb door last night, then one match later we've been pushed back 3 territories, on all fronts.

>sonicfox won
It's over any chance of this game having a good competitive scene is done it's now this autistic furry's monthly paycheck

losers always find an excuse

yea i thought it was today, that should be fun

what has your guys thoughts been on the streams so far?

i find it pretty charming how passive aggressive the frogs seem to the english speakers, but maybe im projecting a little looking at that

the team seems pretty dedicated, but tired. the guy in charge of giving us balance updates was like just fronting his tats last time, gave me some real douche vibes outta that

anyways im rambling

Won what?

it's not like anyone good was at FR for for honor lol

I can't wait for them to announce pk buffs

Final Round FH tournament
>kazunoko and fuudo
>bad

i like my poleaxe because it's the most versatile weapon ever created

Any vods? Im sure that little fuck uses PK doesnt he

>33.29% war assets
>3rd place
>32.35% war assets
>1st place

Ubisoft retarded design.

>Do Heavy Attack
>It's Blocked and it does absolutely nothing.
>Do unblockable
>so slow it gets parried.

Good job deus vultards.
You could have been 2nd, now you got 3rd.

yea its a shame we didnt all coordinate our shit

wait

they dont play FH competitively at all
sonic fox is also shit at the game

>20 is more than 24
(u)

Nah that was just the 2v2 tourny
Wow I can't find any VODs for this shit

>block damage
>on lawbringer
lol why? fair enough is he had the perk but why?

Ah, yes. Mr. 'If you let your enemies conquer your country, rape and murder your women, and salt your earth, they lose.' How I despise that man.

Is Tru3Talent as good as iSkys?

Because sometimes people purposefully get hit by his Second Heavy of JJE so that they can parry his unblockable.

>streamers
>good

Because you can do damage to an enemy when he parries.
This is the only way to confirm damage on a defensive enemy as LB.

Trudeau what is best in life?
>to be crushed by your enemies
>to be driven before them
>and to hear the lamentations of your women

You can shove nobushis out of stam and listen to their heavy breathing

Ubisoft extended the round timer long enough for the other faction to bounce back. Vikings were going to win again before the timer got extended.

As if Ubisoft needed to give me another reason not to give a fuck about the faction war. Glad to know they'll manipulate it so things will go how they want.

How in the name of the FUCKING LORD did the samurai win?

HELP

i uninstalled a week ago

please stop me from reinstalling

>[Bot]Ksynap
>tfw I always read it as "kys nap"
I think Nap as a variation of Noob is only a kraut thing though.

Ubi's Matchmaking plus buttload of PK players.
Don't come back.

Wasn't there a post earlier that said round 2 wasn't any longer than round 1 was?

If you reinstall you go back to putting up with retarded roach mains, pk faggotry and a faction war that is meaningless now.

Nigga I just woke up

>2017AD
>Uninstalling games
Hard drives have so much space that you don't have to uninstall any game ever. I bet it was an act of pure rage.

Nobushi is objectively cuter

im watchin the webms here
and it makes me want to learn to parry properly
i know i won't be able to
but goddamit fuck
why does my brain rewrite the shitswamp expiriences into something rosy and enjoyable

The faction war was always rigged and will continue to be rigged, what made you expect otherwise? Do you think they risk that the most popular factions wins nonstop? That discourages other players.

Theres nothing but PK, Warlord, and Conq players.

fucking shit man, i have a rep9 conq, you're not helping

How does it feel knowing this game will go the way of Evolve?

>bot Ubishitsarenotjews has been replaced by 666NARUTOPUSSYSLAYER420
>full hp nigger instead of a bot you just killed
>ragequiting roach xxxSENPAIKUN69 has been replaced by a bot
>full hp bot instead of a weeb fucboi you just killed
>*RESTORING GAME STATE INTENSIFIES*
>SORRY YOU WILL GET YOU REWARDS LATER (MAYBE xPP) BECAUSE OUR SHIT DOESNT WORK
>WORLD MAP GIMMICK IS NOT AVAILIABLE RIGHT NOW EGGS FUCKING DEE
>YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE GAME AND NOW BEEING DOSED BY A 12 YEAR OLD FROM ALBANIA BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN SEE EACH OTHER IPs
>YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY A xxxMomsCreditCardFTW 108 GEARED 24/7 REVENGED FAGGOT
>YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY xXxNOTHINPERSONALxXx QUEEN OF INSTANT ZONE ATTACK ABUSING INDICATOR GLITCH

I'd love a wave of a few thousand free2play shitters
anything but the same 3 PKs for hours

It'll be kinda sad, but the devs/publisher are asking for it at this point.