xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
Wood Guardian Dragon Arrives!: 3/6 - 3/19

>Saint Patrick’s Festival
[Duration]: 3/10 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 3/19 (Sun), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

2x Coins in Ultimate Arena

Thoth & Sopdet Descended!-5x4 Board
Light Carnival

Experience of a Lifetime

3/13 - 3/19: Challenge Dungeon!

2x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Limited Time Dungeons

5x chance for Skill Ups will be available during the event!

3x EXP in Normal Dungeons at Various Timings

1.5x Pal Points from Technical Dungeons in Multiplayer Mode

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

Latent TAMADRA invades and 20x +egg rates in select technical dungeons

2x TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Angels of Fate Event in Descended Dungeons

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12528401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is /padg/ kill

Not enough spade babe posting.

Based Karin poster saved /padg/.

>last thread dead at 378 posts
ahahaha what a stupid dumb game
WOW look ult goethia and ars nova wow literally nobody asked for this shit!!
meanwhile they can't even get the new evos they already promised two weeks ago out yet
SAY IT WITH ME: DEAD GAME

strawpoll.me/12528401

Those revos they showed a week or two ago are being released on the 18th. Why the slow release, I don't know.

What does /mbgg/ even play these days? I assume Terra Battle and Chain Chronicle are both dead interest-wise here, and last time I went I didn't see anyone talking about Crusaders Quest anymore either.

>no "convert /padg/ into a spade babe general" option
Shit poll.

tfw vastly underprepared for Shivadra

Where the fuck are the imouto ultimates for NA? They are small buffs but I want them.

And what happened to the JP stream? Reveal the Metatron split ultimates ffs.

*TTP

This.

TTP for BBC, yes.

>7x ATK for Dark & Wood cards
Is it still not enough to be viable?
At least she got a SBR

You could at least post the picture.

>no HP mult
>no shield
just another shiva dragon sidegrade

Wow that's a new competitor for sexiest monster

They rarely give HP boost LS because of a fundamental lack of understanding how their own game functions.

They don't intend troll rolls like grimoires to ever be good

It's only 7x if you're both dark and green. You do no damage if you're only dark or green and the subpools for D/G and G/D monsters are both pretty shitty.

Ass Nova got the same treatment for light and red monsters, which isn't much better.

gotenks does A1 TA with a worse multiplier so I don't see your point. you could argue about subpools but ars nova has great subs
goetia is probably better off with GD subs but that's not a tragedy either

In general, bro, in general.
Look at the huge, huge number of leaders throughout the game that lack HP.
(and not just anything with a leader skill, I mean things that actually should be used for leader)

Ass Nova has a pretty great sub pool

Ilmina, ilm, minerva, tsubaki, saria, Napoleon, Baal, gadius etc

You just gotta pick red main or light main.

Shiva dragon is still better

The only use she ever saw, and ever will see, was as a poison inherit holder on a DMeta team for that last all-attributes-required ranking dungeon we had. Back in the closet for the rest of eternity now.

subpool is important when it comes to farming leads

as leaders, they'll be decent, but restrictive options for farming for poorfags without shivadra, that's really it

looking at LR stuff alone I'm seeing
>baal
>ilm
>ilmina
>u&t
>tifa
>nyleilan
>saria
>pollux
>heterodius
>supes
>vaan
>nykanna
>ariel
>uub
>ama
>kopis
>rococo
which isn't a large subpool but already has all you could ever need with, say, kanna, ariel, ilmina/ilm and u&t
if the dungeon lets you compromise with a RL subpool you have another batch of good stuff

>he's still trying to show off his donut steel program even though no one is even around anymore

i know right, i'm just so bored
i actually spent time today adding support for barbara's no-3orb-combos LS

all the other mobages i play are being so shitty lately too
i just want to go to sleep forever and when i wake up there's a game to play that isn't dead and gay

Shouldn't that show A.Yomi?

yeah I had a filter active that's shorthand for hiding low-rarity or things that aren't at a final possible stage of evolution, here's a more complete list.

poor barbara

Can you filter by awakenings? The only real use arse nova and goetia might see are for ranking dungeons or super fast a1 farm teams. In padguide you're able to filter by number of prongs, so let's say 2 or more prongs. Arse Nova's subs are better by a large margin for that sort of team.

prongs

It is also worth mentioning that 7c awakenings will probably be a big deal for ranking dungeons now that combo skip is forced. So long as you can solve a board quickly you don't lose out on much time waiting for the combo animation anymore.

Will the game ever be able to recover from the heart cross meme and make heart breakers viable again?
Revo Valkyries when?

the heart cross meme is already dying

7c and killers

Heartbreakers aren't used very much because their orb change in general is weak.

Heart breakers are still shit upon though due to GH refusing to give HP multipliers to most leaders so you need as much hearts on the board as possible at almost all time for recovery.

Heartbreakers died when "lol u have 2 tank through resolve and absorb on every fucking thing" became the new standard, GH hates osobos now.

>recovery
which is now mitigated by rcv multipliers in more relevant leads so you don't constantly need hearts

dvalk in particular isn't even that bad for aizen and dathena

>facebook announced that godfests are now cancelled for US PAD

What do now?

Shut up.

No, turning a blind eye won't do any good.

Who are the best starting roll for this game?

Spade babe, also known as Karin-chan!!

Ronove, Bastet, Qiaos, Yuna

Just rolled Yuna, thanks!

>tfw waiting another year for chinese girl skill rotation

Bring me Lightning when you come back from your time traveling.

is it true ruby 20 is better than ruby 50

What no.

The only advantage from the lower stamina one is that there is a miniscule chance of Tamadras showing up and even then they will likely not drop. Go with 50 stamina.

why is everyone running ruby10 in the reddit discord then

Why are you in the reddit discord?

why are you NOT in the reddit discord

>using Discord
It gives more monster exp per stamina on average, but 25 is a lot quicker. It's like why people run Tama 25 over 50.

>25 is a lot quicker
why aren't they just buttoning it

You can button both in the same time no problem. 25 is quicker because you get more monster exp per run, therefore spending less time farming for it. With 10, you're more concerned about stamina and less about time.

xth for Oku

>tfw still no revo spade babe announcement
Please hurry.

dead

Post spade babes.

ded

Who would win in a battle for bbc? Karin or Okuni?

Thread is dead again.

Vote on this

Neither, Okuni is the bbc Karin craves for.

When is the next godfest? Are they actually not giving us a mid month godfest because of alcohol day?

>New player
>Starter I rolled takes way too much skill
>Eh fuck it, I'll roll Eva for fun
>Roll Regalia Asuka
>HeyThatsPrettyGood.jpg
>Make shitty red attacker team
>Grind Eva collab all day to max skill her
>Think everyone else would have done this
>Nope, the MOST anyone else in my friend box has is lv. 3
>One autism who used his free MP to max latent her has so many extra chromosomes that he actually PMs me telling me to best friend him and wants to run multiplayer dungeons
Deleted that mongoloid as fast as possible. Does this happen often? Everyone else I've friended has left me alone.

jesus christ, how horrifying
been playing 1000+ days, total messages both sent and received from players is less than 10

as expected from asuka players

No, but anyone who asks you to BF them warrants a deletion. I've heard about that happening a lot on NA for whatever reason.

Messages in game are very rare and are usually along the lines of "hey what leads do you use I need to use my BF" and "can you put up your x lead?"

>not using FREE MP to max latent his waifu

lmaoing at your life

rip /padg/, killed by shitposters

? We're doing just fine.

The game really doesn't feel fresh anymore and YamaP and his company of designers are retarded. At least the art remains fairly decent but last I check they outsource some of it.

Horus or Isis

>godfest canceled on account of padg dying

Hope you're happy.

ded

So how's the ranking dungeon treating everyone?

>Always see people saying they'll buy a 'pack'
How much is a pack? 30 stones?

>new day is now 1AM
Fuck you gungho.

>tfw no content Fire Emblem is more hype that PaD now

still ded

Good.

i'm amazed how dead

i know it's been dying for a while but what happened to suddenly make it instantly grind to a halt?

Spade babes aren't being posted in high enough volume, I'd reckon.

~85k i need to run it a few more times

fuck me what's the best place to get a dub-rubylit out friday and evo mats coin dungeon

embarrassing noob question: from what i understand, matching a sub-element triggers TPA but this is the only time the sub-element gets "full consideration" (not counted for xATK buffs, etc.), correct? the TPA part makes it feel weird.

No new news for non-JP versions, and JP news has been underwhelming for a long while.

Plus the shitposting made a lot of people leave, used to be over 180+ different IPs per general, now you're lucky to see 110.

sub-elements get buffs if the LS/AS buffs their element, what are you talking about?

>ars nova is good
>tfw awoken/revo Hathor is 10x because it has to be better than ars nova
I'll consider it dead when the time comes, too early.

Sub element uses 10% of the monster's attack stat if it is the same color as the primary element.

If the sub element is a different color then it uses 30% of the monster's attack stat. Awakenings don't have anything to do with it.

Also, if a monster on your team is affected by a leader skill then that multiplies all of their damage.

If you have a lead that gives "3x attack to fire Att" and a sub that is fire/water then the water subelement will still have a 3x multiplier.

The way it works is that if the MONSTER meets the conditions then it gets the multiplier. I don't think there are any leader skills that specifically multiply a certain color of damage. They multiply the damage from certain color monsters.

Please don't call my wife Nephthys a monster, thanks you.