How dark are your window tints?
do you get stopped by cops?
where are you from?

50%

Is 50 dark enough? or is it not worth it at that point

35 is the lowest allowed in my state.

inb4 morons defending front window tints and windshield tints

you look like a cop

Legal VLT here is 35% but they also say you can't put darker than 50% film on your window, which makes no fucking sense but that's what it is. 20% and lower looks really trashy on nearly all cars. Especially when losers put limo tint on their Camry on all windows plus half of their windshield. You can kind of get away with it with like an Escalade or S class, but still autistic and for niggers.

Nah, he has to tell you if he's a cop. It's the law or something.

Its Window Tint

not Tints faggot

does anyone know a directory of doctors that will prescribe you tint? I keep some expensive stuff in the back of my car occasionally and I'd like to darken the shit out of the back windshield and the little triangle windows on the side of it (hatch)

Might have to read the local law, I know in a lot of places it's not necessarily illegal to nearly black out the back window, like putting a big company decal on it or something.

5% rear
15% front

Oh, honey. I know the English language can be difficult to grasp. He's referring to the windows as a collective, meaning plural, hence the "are" and not "is".

"How dark is your window tint" is referring to one window

"How dark are your window tints" is referring to all of the windows.

t. russian gangster

Maybe you can get a prescription from Dr. Bongload along with a medical marijuana card.

I NEED some window tint. Gets fucking hot in Houston

Weed is legal here you fucking autistic cuck

>can smoke weed
>can't tint his rear window
wew lad

that's liberals for you

Very dark. It's either 5 or 15% not really sure. Never had any trouble with them but I'm from the south and no one cares

Yep, like I said. Looks ultra trashy

You probably just think the vehicle itself looks trashy lol

Rear window+qp windows are 20%ish. Fonts are35% to 50%. Cop complained about it once. Been fine for 9 years in cali

Not allowed in cali.

What's the purpose of window tinting?

The only logical reason I can think of are the windows of a station wagon, where you sleep in the back.

It gets very hot in some places and the window tint helps reduce heat to the car from direct sunlight.

Nope. There are very few vehicles that are trashy just by existing. While that particular one is often driven by white trash, it's not inherently a trashy vehicle. Gotta start doing shit like adding nigger rims and limo tint.

I can't tint any of the front windows. They need to be 70%. Back windows can be as dark as I want

Still roll with 5% all around
t. Commiefornia

How much does it cost to tint your windows? I've never done it before, but since it gets hot as fuck here I may as well look into it.

Cheap ass tint is used by most shitty stores, and the tint is almost worthless to them. A roll to cover all of the glass on your entire car would cost less than $20 to a tint shop. They would probably charge $100-200 in labor. A high quality shop will charge the same in labor, but do a better job, and use higher quality tint that's more like $150-200+ to tint all of your windows.

Is that 3M high quality tint worth it ?

>How dark
Dark enough to get stopped
>Do you get stopped
See: above
>Where
Jew Jersey

If it's carbon or ceramic based, yes. Dye/metallic is cancer, kills your cell phone comms, and if you have a radar detector with metallic tint it won't work.

IMO do it right or don't do it at all. Dye film is cheap shit, metallic is a marginal improvement. Carbon is pretty good. Ceramic is tits.

>tinting windows because it's hot
Nigger do you even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

looks like someone just got released from middle school classes for the day

20 percent all around. my car has big ass windows it sucked without it. privacy is just as big of a concern to me as blocking the sun. i hate feeling like im in a fishbowl

I've got 20 on everything but the windshield. I live in MO anytime I get pulled over I just roll the front windows down and I've never had a problem with my illegal tint

Actually that's wrong. It's window tint plural.

Fuck tints, natural is the way to go.

Mine are 15% I think. I've owned 2 cars and both had illegal tints on them. I only got stopped once because the PD in my county decided to shut down a main road and scan everyone's windows one by one. So if you visibly had tints, you were automatically told to pull over. Limit is 17% here in Miami. Officer tried to write me 7 tickets for 7 windows(wagon). I laughed. He ended up writing 2 tickets for my driver and passenger windows. My second car is at 5%.

I lived in Aruba for a while and there were people with 5% tint all around

You can get a clear film that blocks out infra red light

20, nope, PA.

>rear and back quarters: 5%
>doors: 20%
>sunroof: factory tint + 18%
>windshield (whole thing, not a strip) 30%
>taillights smoked
>smoked headlight covers
>black car, dechromed

Tinted it when I lived in las Vegas (even cops have illegal tint, its the middle of the fucking desert)
Still had it when I moved to Texas.
Moved back to Vegas.
Have it today in Georgia.
There's 3 reasons I have never been pulled over:
1:
>I'm white
2:
>I'm white
3:
>I' m white

I have 35% on front driver and passenger, 18% on rear passenger doors, and on back windshield.

18% is dark but it's manageable, the 35% I wish was just a little darker.

You can actually make the 35% like 25% by getting your windshield coated in UV protection things beforehand and they don't count towards the 35% tint law

In my state however we don't have a defined tint law... many states just say "person must be visible from drivers seat"

>what is a cargo cover

>faggots tinting their windows
>waa waa why does everyone hate me :(

5% mofuggas

never been stopped for it, but im waiting to get a ticket for it when i get pulled over for something else.

Montana

its illegal tint but it came with the car when i bought it so unless it starts getting me tons of tickets idgaf

limo glass
antique plates
haven't been harassed (maybe because its not a civic with a fart can)
front windshield is clear

Why do people tint their windows? Does it have any practical purpose?

>keeps car cool
>nogs cant see the valuables in your car
>looks sikk
>bro trucks with led light bars dont blind the shit out of you
>keeps the sun out while driving

Newfag

so i can pick my nose and flick boogers on my car seat

Mine has 75% and I didn't even know it for awhile. I was looking at some of the stickers on my back windows and one of them says 75% tint.

It doesn't get that hot where I live and I don't go around niggers and I don't think it looks cool and I wear sunglasses when I drive

75% is the max allowed in Brazil iirc.

it also allows you to get the sukk without people seeing

20%

never been pulled over for it, and the times I have been pulled over the cops didnt care. WA

Lighter tints look the best, don't get this obsession with muh sneaky stealth windows

What is the best number for decent night visibility?

Damn, nice Stang. How much did your parents pay?

0$ my dude

can u post pictures of the car next to it

Don't windshields already blocked UV?

Also is the UV what caused my shitbox dashboard to crack? Will that clear film prevent that in my current car.

I put 35% but wanted darker so threw another 35% over it then 5% on the back, pulled over twice the trooper had some machine that looked ancient and read like 13%

i'll post an old picture because i post the more recent ones way too much

80% is your friend, it'll knock down the heat just fine. I have Llumar Air 80 all around (yes, even the windshield) and at a glance no one would even begin to suspect it's tinted.

25%. No issues so far.

20% front and back, black car, never been pulled over

limo tint

35% front 15% rear. should of went 15% all around but this still works

I live in Jew York so no tint for me.