What's the difference?

What's the difference?

One's brown, and one's a slightly darker brown.

One is tailored for niggers, the other for aryans.

I don't even know what they are, or - if they are what I think they are - which one is one. If they are what I think they are then one of them will be bought by niggers and the other won't be bought.

Literally who gives a fuck.

>when /pol/ won't stay on their board

racism outside of /b/ is a bannable offense

The Navigator looks like it's from a different century compared to that F150 based Expedition interior.

Reporting that you reported is bannable.

Now thats what I call edgy!

That's almost like asking what's the difference between a Tahoe and an Escalade.

There is no difference, one just has a "nicer" more "elegant" interior and different styling cues. But when you think about it, they both have the same exact shit.

Or the difference between your Escalade and your Mexican gardener's Silverado.

Not really. Jose's truck has cloth seats and an AM radio that only picks up Juarez radio stations. You can't even get cloth in the Expedition.

t. nigger with an expedition

see

racism goes on /b/

Unless it's a base trim Expedition. An "XLT".

Which, for some reason, would cost you around $45k

Call the police, I don't give a fuck.

stay btfo

stay btfo

Huh, I guess you still can get cloth in the short Expedition. It was the Max that dropped cloth a few years back.

>the fucking XLT is $52k in Canada

How come the one tailored for blacks is more expensive? Are cumskins poor???

I didn't mean the Navigator famalan.

Yes you did, butnow you are backpedling becuse you realized you are an idiot

But I thought race was a social construct

stay btfo

stay btfo

I wasn't backpedaling you fucking retard, the Expedition was always meant to be the poor man's Navigator.

Stay btfo you turbocuck shitskin.

it actually is
no u

i honestly can't wait for these

why not call them birdshitskins? too long or do people now think of white pigeon shit when they think of bird shit

Because cumskins is used as a reference to the fact that racist whites are almost always cuckolds

all whites are cucks

Why do people who aren't Range Rover think that they can Range Rover. Pathetic imitations.

>i caused this trigger

Everyone is a cuck, cuckoldry is the erotization of the feeling experienced when boys realize that their dad fucks his mom, this according to Freud's oedipus complex

Some people accept the idea and become submissive to their partners, which is where the whipped male archetype comes from, while others repress it and become sadists, when they punish their partner as a representation of their mom, ending in the sadistic male archetype

Ironically the one who always end up being an actual cuckold, not in the fetish type of role but an actual cuck, is the second one, the one who repress those feelings

>The more you know

Are those seriously flip switches for gear selectors

>>>/leftypol/
>>>/intl/

>>>/triggeredcumskin/

good thread

Because nigs like to waste large amount of money on anything they think is luxurious.

I don't know how to hotlink boards but I'm going to try. Please don't make fun of me.

t.mad poorfag