Unironically, which car company is the most /lgbt/ friendly?

Unironically, which car company is the most /lgbt/ friendly?

I'm not asking to buy or avoid. I just want to know if anyone has dared to be starbucks tier and push a political agenda to try to sell cars.

>inb4 miata

fags like hybrids now get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/
gayety.co/news/tesla-tops-competitors-as-most-lgbt-friendly-company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I just want to know if anyone has dared to be starbucks tier and push a political agenda to try to sell cars
Audi

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

subaru

priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/

I think Toyota? I'm not really sure why I say that though other than the fact that I've seen a lot of gay people driving them and my lesbian cousin just bought a new corolla

I can't believe someone at marketing approved that. I'm sure it only aired in Cali and New York though.

>What if a girl is in a car she races and beats a bully and then we tell everyone way pay women the same as man.

only assfags drive Miata, so I guess mazda did something right

whats the most anti-/LGBT/ car company?

>and after IKEA aired one of the first major ad campaigns depicting a gay couple, someone had called in a bomb threat on an IKEA store
Fucking hilarious.

This search for niche groups led Subaru to the 3rd rail of marketing: They discovered that lesbians loved their cars. Lesbians liked their dependability and size, and even the name “Subaru.” They were four times more likely than the average consumer to buy a Subaru.

lol suburu fags btfo

any american car.
not any company per say, but every singe american car is made purposefully to be as bad, as un-driver-friendly, and as deadly to anyone who drives those rusting heaps of steaming shit.

>I'm sure it only aired in Cali and New York though
Nope, that at was the Super Bowl. I can't imagine it did them any favours since it's middle-class white collar salarymen who lease A3s and A4s, and they won't be able to handle the banter from everyone else at the office about their feminist VW.

And not the fun sort of lesbian either; Subaru have been supporting dyke shit for years.

That's just a consequence of the Miata looking the way it does. It wasn't built with homos in mind.

is there data to support fags liking miata?

Or is it just a meme because its a tiny little sports car that barbie dolls had a plastic copy of?

It seems to me I only see auto enthusiasts driving them for cheap fun. Women have only been interested in crossovers and SUVs for about 10 years now.

My wife wouldn't even let me think of getting a roadster.

>getting a tax break for fucking a guy in the ass is a human right

you're an idiot. go back to plebbit, its obvious you came from there because that is the first time I've EVER seen anyone on Veeky Forums call fag marriage a 'human right'.

Tesla the redditmobile company is of course the top LGBT company

gayety.co/news/tesla-tops-competitors-as-most-lgbt-friendly-company

kys nigger

chevy ran some gay pride ad a while ago

Just fuck a guy in the ass and get uour tax break you idiot

racism outside of /b/ is a bannable offense

This faggy brand

>tfw gay american

>tfw no ute to do hektik skidz and blow my husband in the back in

I believe Subaru was the first major company to ever advertise directly to LGBT people, at least in the US.

They definitely exist, but they're by no means the majority. Most new Miatas are sold to women and midlife crisis guys.

I live in Hollywood, so I see tons of gay dudes around and know quite a few, and if there's one car associated with them it's the Jeep Wrangler. It really appeals to macho muscle type gay dudes, especially because they can drive around with no doors or top and be seen by everybody.

reported