March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwbMGAM2W38
youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-72mXkBBo
youtube.com/watch?v=FmbTUZGUlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=0ManQlDuOpk
youtube.com/watch?v=s5EgbPr50hY
youtube.com/watch?v=iFv_RkCE7e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

Yeah maybe

I SWEAR TO GOD if DeNA removes Vaan's BSB from the anniversary like they did with Firion's last fest I'm going to be pissed.
They refuse to put Vaan's BSB in any XII event since it came out, and I need another shot at it.

>cooks better that you
>is better rendered that you
>stylish even with scars
>will get his own DLC
>is straightier that you
its too perfect ;_;

paralyze sucks

That realization that mobage brainwashes people into liking garbage like Cid Raines or Vaan

so i hear all that shit about yshota'd and why should i roll for her? what does she do thats really good, magic damage and heal?

sure, when you are paralyzed.

Don't forget about me.

She's free and you'll roll with her with the event currency so there you go.
She's a healer with innate dualcast.

go suck your brothers' dicks

Take my hand

wew

how can one cat be so CUTE?

Are you allowed to like this or it's too mainstream?
youtube.com/watch?v=YwbMGAM2W38

Ugh, why couldn't we get Raines claws in the Ultros banner?

Nooo, we get fucking Paladin force instead

XI cats were cuter tbqh

If you care what other people think of you liking something then you have issues.

Was that an option? I remember Vaan's was.

I kinda felt she turned into a huge bitch after she loses her eyesight

Cats are fickle creatures, don't fall for them.

see you later, I'm done

>used to get triggered with banter like this
>mfw don't care now that an orangutan is in office

Like whatever you want!

>enough autism to edit images like this
>gets lightning relics
kek

>using meta relics

It wasn't and isn't going to be an option til 3rd anniversary.

So pull now ye anons, Commander Cid is not long for this world

How do you even feel anymore user

>still can't accept your god emperor

Say that to Nemesis' face and not online bitch.

>mfw I got it from the last lucky draw
I got both Vaan's SSB and BSB by complete accident

>pulling on trap banners

I just lost my first arena battle in three months.
>go first, kill everyone except a Noctis left with 700hp
>he fire flasks with dualwield
>everyone is either paralyzed, asleep or confused
>proceeds to kills my entire team on his own

dw senpai, I will

I don't mind Vaan in 12, he just doesn't do much, and he was fine in Revenant Wings and Dissidia 012
I seriously don't get what I'm supposed to be angry at with Vaan

FUCK XIII

Anniversary Banners when?

>Resists All Elements
ur meme relic is useless lmao

rinoa and squall in be when

Rinoa hopefully never.

never ever

Soon

first squall, then seifer, then squal banner with quistis

Who is this cute boy?

its a classic, even edgelords agree

well i guess if i cant grind for TMR shes the better refia?

also whats best chizuru or leon? do i need elemental weapons to exploit elemental weakness with them?

Debating on whether to pull on this upcoming lucky draw. Getting TG Cid's BSB would be sweet but it's not crucial.

Pretty much everyone I've talked to about VII that mentioned One Winged Angel completely forgot about this, which is weird because it plays literally right before it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU

It's half off, what you have to lose?

I don't see why you wouldn't unless you have insane synergy for every realm and almost all of the good BSBs.

Slightly better than non-DC Refia if only for the fact that she has autorefresh and can buff defenses while still healing.
But the fact that she only has raise means she always needs to dualcast it with curaja, and it ends up effectively the same as a singlecast arise. Her dual curaja is better if you don't have DC too though, so it's worth slotting her until you do.

Chizuru is always better than leon, if you mean TM.
Chizuru is not worth using in a team unless you have two of them (or a friend) though. Odds are good you're too new to have Chirijiriden, so you'd need to use shitty kazekiri. Finding friends would be hard.

>tfw my friend has gotten both Vaan BSB and Zell BSB through Lucky Draws
>tfw I also got Vaan BSB from a Lucky Draw

It's good but not very memorable imo.
Now, check this : youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA

I honestly prefer this one over OWA, but that one is still great too.

It's 25 mythril for an 11-draw on SSB+ relics. Do you have a fuckton of dupes or something?

One of my favorite tracks in the game

>it ends up effectively the same as a singlecast arise

It's better since you're actually helping your whole team at the same time. With a single cast Refia it can be a tough call to resurrect someone when your team could get wiped if they're not healed.

don't be an Ultrosposter and think twice before your pulls on banners, hell don't be a Vaynefraud either and plan ahead your pulls properly

Anyone have some windspam to spare for Cid Raines? I've been getting pubs who are surprisingly good and happy to oblige but the random setup combinations are just not cutting it.

>the original version of One-Winged Angel
>mainstream
Now if it was the Advent Children Version, it would be a different story.

It's kinda the opposite, I actually have very few relics. I've just gotten lucky in that the relics I have happened to get have great synergy with each other. So for someone like me who isn't really in a position to have great realm synergy... I dunno. I might, I want to.

windspam

I have Bartz BSB and Alphinaud BSB for all your wind needs

So is the dungeon update coming tonight?

I really can't handle a lucky draw right now

>Little synergy
Then pull, ya dingus. If you're worried that it'll take you to 0 mythril, you'll get the amount back in a few days if you clear the update & with daily shit.

We posting FF music now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-72mXkBBo

It's actually slightly worse in some cases, better in others.
Raise on a cecil with 8k HP followed by curaja might not be more effective than arise on that same cecil. And good luck getting him all the way back to 8k HP without arise.
It's situational, especially against ST damage.

Her only real benefit over a dualcast refia is that she doesn't need to stop healing to recast her defensive buffs. She can dualcast curaja alongside protectga/shellga to keep the party going without any really hard choices.
Another thing in her favor is the innate 50% camouflage. With just one montana TM she's immune to ST attacks entirely.

There are cases where you'd want to bring her even if you have DC Refia.

Well, I mean.. devil's advocate: how does bolstering synergy help me? I mean chances are I won't be able to do a CM in pretty much any realm; I only have 5 relics for one realm.

>I actually have very few relics
That's even more reason to pull. It's half-price, a good opportunity to fill up your relic pool, and it has a shot at some really great stuff.

Don't forget, we also have Half-Stamina Story Dungeons soon, so you can run through a shitload of Story Dungeons for Mythril and Stamina Shards.

>I mean chances are I won't be able to do a CM in pretty much any realm; I only have 5 relics for one realm.
First of all, CMs are a meme and very few people can actually do them.
Secondly, if you don't have enough Synergy to do CMs in a realm, wouldn't you want to pull to get relics for that realm so that you can?

It'll help for Torments and Apocalypse+ bosses even if you're not doing CMs.

I'll do it. God, please let it be Orlandeau's BSB

OK :v)
youtube.com/watch?v=FmbTUZGUlqU

>how does bolstering synergy help me?
Helps you with giving your team better shit to use, and possibly some other options depending on what you get.

A lot of the battle music that these guys do isn't really that great, but I think they did a really good job here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ManQlDuOpk

Im just laser focused on helping my team right now, I've only just recently started to have the ability to beat U++ consistently. I dunno, I'm in a "I've got a pretty good thing going, I don't want to screw things up" place right now

youtube.com/watch?v=s5EgbPr50hY

Getting more shit isn't going to fuck you over, it just gives you more options. It's REALLY hard to go wrong with a half-price pull.

So my BE macro got fucked after the 2.0 update but i didn't bother to get a new one till now. Can someone link me one that's working?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I'll pull, let you guys know what I get.

I see what you're trying to say. You think that you need to get all the relics for a character, right?
As long as you have one good SB for a character, they are completely usable (for example, I use Fujin on my team even with just her SSB). After that, all you need to do is get relics for realms that you're lacking synergy in so that your A-team can use them.

welp, i need a 5th leg and my choices are down to chizuru, leon, hope and rain.

is it possible to down gilgamesh by cheesechaining olive and unit gilgamesh? Im holding off from doing the trial till i get my next tm batch. I just posted this in another thread by mistake. Maybe you can find me

I didn't dislike this track, but always preferred Jenova Absolute over it.

Well yeah then obviously chizuru. Unless you need Rain as a full breaker.

She's meant to be a chainster.

>Quistis
Enjoy your 5* max

How the fuck do you figure you can use gilg to cheesechain faggot. You'd need at least 3 of them to cap it out, and at that point almost any unit could cap it.

But if you have Seven and Sparky, you can easily cheese it.
Apply her 50% lightning imperil, use Miflina (soon) to buff olive's attack, and then use Edgars/Chizurus to chain it together.

This will one hit ko him.

i have noctis for that i suppose.

coming to think of it i forgot i had a snow for TMR grind, is he better that chiz?

gil is there for extra damage since he can easily add to the chain without breaking it. I heard that a single olive wouldnt be able to down gil by herself without her bracers so thats why im asking about gil.

you have to teach me to chain

i just started like less that 2 weeks ago and i apparently have all i need to chain except i duno how

the wiki doesnt have anything on it, just a mention on index.

I finally got a breakdown BSB. I wasted my eggs on Steiner because of hype for imperil stacking however

Snow is a counter tank mostly. He's the best at that particular niche even in JP.
He's mostly used for generating LB orbs on bosses with multihit abilities, and as a ghetto suicide tank for certain instakill moves.
He's the kind of unit you bring with you once every few months for some niche trial.

We'd need to know your actual A-team setup to say for sure what you need.

>The only scion i like is 5* max
Typical, least i don't need to give a shit about either of the sluts beyond trying for their tmr, if that is even possible to do.
That fucking choice banner though, part of me wants to 11x it in hopes of Noctis or Gil, but i also don't because i have multiple of everything else

Congrats
Noel's BSB is great for survival

>Noel MC III fucking NEVER

i had a chat going on previous thread

currently i got exdeath, seven, noctis and refia. the 5th spot is currently hope, but i know hes not that great, and now that i got noctis i wouldnt need a backup ressurect

It will come... eventually
The next should be Raines, then Sazh, then Noel

youtube.com/watch?v=iFv_RkCE7e8

Hey man, at least your husbando isn't Gaffgarion

I'm waiting until June

yes

Noel comes at the same time as Sazh.

So Concert Hall is them getting us Bard Mote stuff, right? Probably because the IV Torment Dungeon has Bard Motes?