Why do modern cars lack personality and soul?

Why do modern cars lack personality and soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9BHeKaF1Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posting worst 50s car

soul doesnt exist

the only personality that car has is being a big ugly barge

Do you know how I know you're fags?

Buicks, and Oldsmobiles are the best looking GM cars of the 50s. 1959 Cadillac is the worst Harley Earl design of the decade

no one cares grampa

those things are hideous alongside all the gaudy shit America made in the 50s

Yea, that's why people refer to top of the line shit as "Buick of _______". Oh wait, they don't lol.
Yuropoor is that you? What were making in the 50s? Mini and Fiat 500 cuckmobiles? Very aspirational.

Buicks are nice, Cadillacs are nicer. What a surprise. Ventiports were aesthetic though

kek Im American ya cringelord

late 50s America was probably the most tasteless time and place in history

>Yuropoor is that you? What were making in the 50s? Mini and Fiat 500 cuckmobiles?
not the guy you are replying too but yeah...
uhh... you should shut up it's for the better

>hurr durr Cadillacs are top luxury dat means der da prettiest
I guess that's why the most timeless design for American cars from the 50s is a Studebaker

let's do this :^) .. or perhaps not, let's be grown ups and appreciate all cars ehh?

Is that you?
Uh huh. Here's a 1957 Cadillac
youtube.com/watch?v=f9BHeKaF1Ps
You can see it already has power windows, power trunk lid, AC, automatic transmission, frameless windows. This sort of tech only became available to eurocucks in the 70s and 80s.

Forgot pic of the fag.

oh right, euro cucks uhu...

yeah m8, MB couldn't hold a candle too a cadillac huh? shit, they only had hydraulic power everything in ... 1955

None of that shit except the trunk lid is unique to Cadillac I could have got any of that on any GM product.

no

still gaudy af so I couldnt care less even if your statement was true either

Basement living, unemployed and uneducated /pol/ shilling sour grape trying to change the goalpost of an enjoyable thread to one where he can piss vinegar and post false information.

What a surprise indeed, have some attention, your parents never had time for that.

No you couldn't, dumbass lol. Germkeks only got their shit together on the grosser. But it came out in 1963 and it looks so simplistic and boring compared to Cadillacs from the 50's...

>personality
Yes because all car were unique back then

>soul
No car was born with soul, they gain it with time. Back then your boomer mobile was just considered a shitbox like others.

You are just a boomer wannabe.

you don't know shit.
you never seen one, you never got outside of your basement after junior high because you got bullied by chad and now you need to project that frustration on the internet.

>cadillacs are so gaudy compared to my euro cuckboxes
It's called luxury, friend

>It's huge and is more chrome than paint that's luxury!

No wonder you elected an orange fucktard for president.

>muh refined euro tastes meme
stay btfo

they dont even look classy
no sense of taste

its just chrome fins and size

theres a reason Americans are viewed as trashy

on the samefagging continues, but only this time the counter replies come in the form of a supposidly "european" reply

I mean, just look at this massive V8 power everything cuckbox with a tv in 1965.

Nobody is shitting on caddilac, i recognize them as a quality product of their time.

Get a real job instead of shilling the destructive jewish puppet for the military industrial complex you admire so much you pathetic human waste.

ITT pathetic alt right social outcasts feel the need to destroy a classic car thread.

you should really get the fuck off this board - and off this earth.

That's a very pretty car for 1930's. Too bad britkeks couldn't move past that decade and their whole automotive industry collapsed.

they are the true fucking cancer of Veeky Forums

>28 replies
>8 posters
yup

keks and cucks, your opinion doesn't matter if you don't know shit.

>classics car thread
>Starts by shitting on modern cars

You started it autist.

better than a car that is ugly any time and anywhere

lol @ your bad taste

absolutely BTFO

This cuckmobile was the best the germkeks could shit out in the 50's.

>germkeks
>cuckmobile
>false info
>shitting on the original 190

you are a pathetic piece of shit that has already been put in its place, why do you go on to destroy a thread? do you really have no life?

dont get me wrong

I dont hate American cars but the 50s was their worst

50s America in general was fucking terrible

have a good one

still samefagging.

& that vette is stunning, i don't have a red white and blue dragon dildo vibrating up ass so I can admit that, im guessing you are going to say the SL is a cuckbox?

you are psychotic

you are retarded

the other fucker doesnt even type the same way as me

Because you are an aspie OP, the concept of soul is a bourgeois lie

k bud, it's just you and me posting and we both know it, the only difference between you and me is I don't feel the need to post false facts and shit up an interest board because i failed at life and hope a false dictatorship will save me, im out going to sleep next to my qt girlfriend, have work tomorrow and the weekend is comming up so i can spend some time with friends.

have a good one!

:eyeroll

you are trying way too hard

in any other thread you'd call that a mexican/nigger mobile, but okay, i can see the amount of posters in the corner below.

>50s America in general was fucking terrible
Only if you were a member of one of the following socio-economic groups:
-communist
-homosexual
-tranny
-degenerate

still samefaging, still the same neet posting.

You are a sad person.. you really are.

k. Feel free to fuck off any time you'd like.

lmao

if only you knew about my donk and lowrider folders

I like how this guy literally thinks every post is going to be someone new

even as a troll this is stupid enough to make me laugh

its also bad if you had taste or a personality

50s were a shit glad America will never be that awful again and I will never understand how anyone could like it

gb2 first kiddo

lel, no i just know you are that one dickhead behind all the shit you post on Veeky Forums, samefagging both sides of you imaginary euro vs us car-war.

Get a fucking grip at life, confrontate yourself with the time you waste and lighten the fuck up you are a miserable shit.

If you get up and change now you might be able to afford one of those nice american classics one day, doesn't that sound like a better idea?

peace.

The 50s sucked for black people too

Those rear louvre things are cool and retro as fuck

I'd imagine its a mix of production costs and regulations.

you do realize other people can see the post count too, iv'e been keeping an eye on it. I know it's you, i thought most poll shils where smart enough to use different public IP adresses but apparently you ain't even good at that, fucking wow mate you actually just admitted it because you are getting emotional your parents are really proud of you huh ?

Black people made the 50s sick for themselves

Have they tried working?

In a way it didn't. Segregation forced basically two different economies to exist. When desegregation occurred a lot of black businesses collapsed

god this is hilarious

I was bored with this thread but this is stupid enough to keep me entertained

/postcount
/display_ip

>le born in le wrong era /pol/yps

This is what I show people qhen they ask me why I still support death penalty

tfw you realize you are actually talking to falcunt.

i should have known better

Are those not just the same car with different badges? THat has literally always been a thing, even today.

>you will never own a car as stylish and with as cool of a name as the Turnpike Cruiser

I want this thing to have been made.

A FUCKING DUCK

What a turd.