/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

feed me edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169362518/#169373851
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169086507/#169125385
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169086507/#169123450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meow.

This is beepy without face paint.

Cats

Male characters are trash.
No one wants to be in a relationship with your thirsty, creepy ass.

Ask anyone, no one likes you.

patriotism

Post Malezen.

So how many rejections as a male did it take for you to realize you were secretly a huge fucking faggot and fanta to female, user?

Redpill me on Karethi Indoril and Flat chest

Very cute.

>it's a grown men sperging out, while flailing with their futa schlong episode
On a sidenote, not everyone is a thirtsty rp lord.
Some people just play the videogame

:thinking:

I thought Mel was a guy? Their hatred for female players now makes much more sense, and explains why they're flipping out.

how did you get her char data...

Im bringing my catgirl (male) to balmung because my server is shit.

I just want to escape reality and join a heavy rp fc. Any suggestions on fcs to look into/who to whisper?

Thanks

Do exp boosting items help with palace of the dead?

Redpill me on Mafuyu Laeh

Rush to 60, or farm some decent equipment first? Currently using the iL90 gear from the job quest, total iLevel is currently 93

Less cute. Put it back on.

Without the bright face paint I think the hair should be darker.
Just rush through, you can do your daily pvp roulette and buy gear that way to get a nice I'll bump when you get to 60

anyone wanna do anything for like an hour and a half before I go to work

>He wasn't a cute female from the beginning
Only pathetic losers like you play a male. It's impossible to play with people like you without you desperately trying to get into a relationship.
All male characters are creeps with ulterior motives the very moment they message you.
You might be butthurt right now, but you will still try to hit on me when you see me while I laugh at your thirsty ass.

>tfw you'll never be sandwiched between these two hotcakes

why even live

reminder to never, ever give your char data to anyone in this thread.

no i am a dude irl idk where that guy got this fujo shit and i do not want to date loh nor have made any posts about him or edge in a long time i think but i did like his elezen a lot in a no homo way haha!

and one of those posts was not me but i think that was obviosu

>literally cannot imagine someone playing an mmo without looking for pathetic e-relationships
>calls others creepy
really makes you think

>2011
>still no birbs housing decorations

why

what if I like being a male character because I like being an armored tank breh.
some race/genders ESPECIALLY AU RA WITH THEIR GIRLY ASS POSES, OR MIDLANDERS WITH THEIR GIRLY ASS RUN, cant pull it off

But you've stated before in the thread that you'd like to date him. Also that you're a woman.

cute strawberry

dirty lala

stop asking

>char data

How about you like my elf in a very homo way?

I'm glad the elezen propaganda is working. Instead of it a FOTM thing, I hope it slowly continues to grow until we have ara ara semen demon elves at every corner.

Do they erp?

how about unblocking me and have a nice chat about whats been happening the past few weeks

resubbed and havent played since 3.0, ilvl is only 185. Should I just focus on story content for duty finder stuff/Tometones of Lore? Or is there something else I should do to gear up quicker?

no

yes

Lio Desmond / NOX

no??? if i did ever say that which i doubt i will clarify now for any one who even gives a shit about me that i am a dude irl but i doubt anyone legitimately thinks that

shut up

>defiling elezen
how dare you

Combination of Lore + Garo PVP gear. It doesn't take long to hit the ~220 area.

What happened to your poo in box boyfriend?

I can replicate characters down to the slider.

i've been up all night and I'm not even tired

I just want your love

I left her (smiley face) a message some time after Christmas to wish her well, and I never heard back, so... I assume nothing's happened.
I hope that sates your curiosity, young man!

bepper...

no

How hard is it to get 3 lines in WT? Is it something you have forced pretty frequently by rerolling until you get 2 lines, or is it a tremendous gamble?

Grown man check
if your character has 4 or more of these qualities chances are you are a grown man
>It wears "modern" glasses (if they are item level 1 its most likely in this list)
>it uses metallic dyes on anything non metal
>it uses claws of the beast
>it has "pure white" "dominatrix/dominator" "deck holder" "serpent chaser" "grandmaster of the hand" as their title
>it plays a "cute" race female character (Miqo'te, Au Ra, Lala, Midlander)
>if it is miqote (female) add a point if it has a fluffytail and or poopnose
>if it is an Au Ra (female) add a point if it is a Raen, uses face 1 (backward horns) or face 3 (crossant horns) and or a croc tail, further more add a point if it doesnt use limbal rings
>it wears slutglam add another point if it is their battleglam
>it buys cashshop items for slutgam as soon as they can
>they wear makeup/blush that clashes with their skin tone
>anime hair color (includes highlights) add another point if it is anime hair
>f-list link in the search info
>it has RECENTLY changed to match the FotM of the thread (current flavor brown cats/female elezen)
>it wears succubus horns for any reason at all
>its in soft or DRAKN
>its in an ERP linkshell add one point for each one
>it wears a named collar of their "master" add another point if it is glammed to their main glam
>its in a relationship with people constantly (this includes failed EBs)
>they make custom lewd emotes
>they have a tumblr, hentaifoundry, or twitter of their avatar
>it wants all of your attention/gets jealous very easily
>its has an alt on the same LOCKED world add 1 point for each alt
>if it is a female character, its in EB with another female character
>it has lewd art of its character or is part of a characters lewd art add one point for each piece
>it has begged for a "tribute" in this thread
>it has broken up relationships out of spite or to get with the person in that relationship
>if it is a female character with a penis, just add 4 points senpai

There are some people here vindictive enough to make a copy of your character on some dead server and post pretending to be you doing scandalous shit to try to defame you.

Still a tremendous gamble, even if you get the dream layout after rerolling at 7 stickers placed
ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails

those are some shit changes
except the last one, make it 2 points instead of 4

You reroll until you get one line, then let it fall to luck. Giving up one line at a small chance for 2 or 3 is retarded.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169362518/#169373851

Who is this c@ and how to I contact them for feet stuff?

>"grandmaster of the hand"
all those memers in uldah make so much more sense now

also i will ask again because i am super indecisive and dumb

should i switch to maelstrom for character gimmick (pirate glamour) or stay in adders (which most of my friends are in)? i have a nice squadron at level 40+ so i can rank up quickly but adders do not fit my character at all

remove the alt one or make it "ERP alt" or something
Nothing wrong with reserving some character slots when the servers are down, for dumb memes or something
Also some of these should be instantly 4 points, like the collar shit

>tfw 26 points

Wouldn't "The Insatiable" also count?

>playing a female raen, no matter what else, automatically makes you a grown man

yeah that was my phase of orbiting him when he hung around the bench before the event i do not actually have a grown man crush on him it was just goofs and he isn't beret elf anymore...

so lad I already get all tank job to ilvl 270 and I have no intention to get into diadem (is it even worth it at this point? I'm not serious raider or speedruner)

what dps class should I get first? I'm thinking about taking blm but is it interesting? Is bard a better pick for my 1st ever dps class?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169086507/#169125385

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169086507/#169123450

what do i win

A foot massage.

Getting stepped on and ____

seto post

a static to destroy

You still here, 35PGL 15LNC bud?

Try and get your Lancer to level 34 sometime, theres a crossclass skill that increases your damage output a lot. Whenever you have time, maybe when you hit MNK50.

Good post.

Damnit.

This only counts towards dudes playing female characters right? Cause of it doesnt then I might hit 3 points, 2 if the tumblr thing can be overlooked since it's for my ffxiv art in general

roedaddy lf catboi pst...

good meme but i already have one

pst..

Dollc@ toes have joints!

Calling something a meme doesn't change anything.

what's wrong with destroying a static or two

29 points weee

the second one was referring to me having a girl character and most of the ones i talked to from edge being male chars (elliot, loh, etc) and the gay edge boys running meme

i am a guy tho i will say this again and will post vocaroo when i am less ill if you do not believe me or my thirstiness is not enough of an indication

last blogpost

im a guy

ignore me

fuck mining

*blankposts*

what a SAVAGE

I want join the discord can I join the discord

>and be a fujo to get my elfboy fix

Mel confirmed for ugly jealous fujo

Which ebins have the best soles?

Big, fat, throbbing male Au Ra dicks

check pastebin

i'm a futa

Only one:
>wears modern glasses
And only on my SMN and SCH glamours

I'm crashing this economy, with no survivors!

>tfw sick of grinding FATEs and doing objectives in Diadem because every pug party I get wants to do them
Anyone on Balmung want to join a Diadem LS for doing emergency missions only?

Mute Luhren, she has the feet of a goddess

why

FUCK OFF LILY

stjop this right now

pedopost

No!

>ywn degen with the biggest degen cause too autistic for taking initiative