Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1014

Souji "Souji" Souji edition
previous thread NEWS
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS, Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan
>gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
Estival Versus PC release this march, BATTLE VIXEN characters finally being released in the west

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2017/03/14/xseed-ken-berry-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck mornings

My wife is the best!

Fuck afternoons. Those are the mornings for me.

senrans

I want you to give me 1 reason why leotards aren't the high-point of female clothing

No can't be much harder than living with monster girls.

No visible belly button!

That's not a reason user.

Simple. Belly button cut-out.

okay I can live with that then. If there's a belly button cutout and cleavage or a zurihole.

Is Souji checking out lewd drawings of herself?

I'm willing to take that chance. She doesn't look like she bites.

The great thing about leotards is that you can think of them in any of those ways. They can have a belly-button hole, or a paizuri hole, or be super low cut in the chest for cleavage, or be super high-cut around the hips to show off the ass cheeks, or backless to show off her back muscles.

I doubted you at first but you've convinced me.

Starting this thread with big, bouncing Asukatits

Don't stop there, it can lead to things like leotards with dildos and toys attached to the inside, or leotards that are completely backless and attach via a buttplug.

The more skin shown, the better!

Is she a good senran?

春の花のおならを嗅ぎたい

I've never really been into the casual vibrator thing

Why does the lack of eyes make everything lewd?

One day you will see, user

Waiter, there's a cinnamon roll in my soup...

she has experience as a good and evil one

>bouncing
>still image

you dun fucked up.

It makes them look mature like they're gonna suck your dick.

She's supah.

I should have a good senran for wife material.

This is 100% good wife material right here in front of you user.

I knew it. I knew the snek was great for being a wife.

That's Wanwan though. Snek doesn't have heart-eyes.

I skimmed through the rest of the last thread

So basically everything is DLC now?
Fucking taunts that have been in every game are DLC?
What the fuck isn't DLC?
Do you need to pay to put the disc in your PS4?

All that matters is her heart.

>What the fuck isn't DLC?
My heart beating for you.

How does this sultry goldfish make /skg/ feel?

Indifferent.

Dummies aren't supposed to be sexy

don't be an autist

Her festival clothes make her really cute and lewd at the same time.

>Fucking taunts that have been in every game are DLC?
I am pretty sure that we have never have had actual taunts available. Just idle animations.

Souji's checking out her daily schedule. Today is time to appreciate Souji, and tomorrow too, and the day after, and...

It's been awhile since I've played EV but I'm pretty sure they had taunts because I remember the dialogue would change depending on what form they were in.

I don't want to fap today.

Post 100% non-lewd, wholesome images of Shiki so as to keep my thoughts pure.

>being so weak-willed that you can't not fap when lewd pics get posted
Not only I but Shiki as well is disappointed.

piggu

You need to learn some self control.

Shiki is too sexual to not fap to

>Tags: Male:pegging

I wanna get pegged by Mistress Haruka whilst he runs her fingers through my hair and calls me a good slave!

I want to watch Haruka get it on with a piggu
wrong yaomai work!

>Male:Pegging, ahegao, anal, prostate massage, foot licking, rimjob, urethra insertion
>Female:Armpit sex, big ass, huge breasts, facesiting, femdom, footjob, sole female, stockings
>Misc:Drugs

>>Misc:Drugs
That belongs to Male, as the drugs tag is character specific and not regarding the whole work (like Misc:group or Misc:"story arc" etc do).
Also, you forgot Female:Paizuri.
And I don't think that you can have female:"huge breasts" without female:"big breasts$".

I do have self control, I'm just getting tired of having my brain full of titties.

Just give me a snuff tag so I can kill Haruka!

>Male:BBM, big penis, dilf
>Female: Gyaru, femdom, anal, ahegao, big ass, big breasts, big lips, bikini, blowjob, blowjob face, paizuri, prostitution, garter belt, nakadashi

>female:ryona

You forgot "lolicon."

>pegging, urethral insertion
>BBM, dilf

>Implying you're worthy of Mistress Haruka's paizuri
Wait for the second book in the series, pleb

The loicon tag wouldn't apply to Shiki, though.

vanilla /ss/ bois ww@

dilfs on /skg/!?

>female:squirting, impregnation

>Non-H

We got a madman over here.

>Male: Dog
>Female: ahegao, bestiality, big ass, big breasts, birth, impregnation, masturbation, nakadashi, pregnant, x-ray

>birth
so close, user
yet so far

>implying Yomi wouldn't use the beansprouts to pleasure herself before eating them
Why else do you think is she so madly in love with beansprouts? They are so versatile after all!

>male: horse
>female: bestiality, big breasts, birth, bondage, impregnation, nakadashi, x-ray

dualshockers.com/2017/03/14/xseed-ken-berry-interview/

>AL: Recently, Marvelous shared their financial statement and they mentioned the Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will be coming west, is this something you’re working on?

>KB: [laughs] They put that in there, did they? Often times we get pretty far along with a game before making any formal announcements. Usually when a company announces a title their retail strategy is already determined in whether they are going to sell it as a stand alone game or limited edition. Let’s just say that something along those lines could be delaying any announcements from us.

Why does marvelous hate this senran so much? Were they wanting to put Bashou in but were forced by some executive to put her in instead? There has to be some explanation why they would give her such a horrible and unfitting voice that will utterly destroy any popularity she may have had.

>unfitting
Realize what her archetype is.

I want to impregnate Leo

Her archetype is tranny?

Does anyone have a voice clip?

>Female: Happy sex

>male: shotacon, virginity, sole male
>female: big ass, big breasts, blowjob, handjob, nakadashi, sister, femdom
>misc: incest, true love

There is literally nothing wrong with Leo's voice. Quit being autistic. It's not unusual for regal ojou-samas to have somewhat deep voices, and it's not much more masculine-sounding than Miyabi's.

It shouldn't be more masculine than Miyabi's at all. Miyabi is a massive tomboy, while Leo is feminine as fuck aside from her voice. And hell, her voice is even deeper than Daidouji's. There's a line between deep and man, and Leo's is a man's voice. Doesn't help that her VA apparently used to be a man.

Now we're talking.

>It's "she has a manly voice, they must hate her" meme.

Renka is not a shotacon!

They wouldn't have given her a manly voice otherwise, as they'd know it'd make people find her unappealing.

>Doesn't help that her VA apparently used to be a man.

And did you just pull that out of your ass because it sure smells like shit.

Look at her. She's manlier than 95% of Japan. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

He's full of shit. He's trying to stir shit up. He cant handle girls with deeper voices than his.

>Male: pig
>Female: ahegao, bestiality, big breasts, big ass, birth, cervix penetration, drugs, impregnation, kissing, lactation, nakadashi, pregnant, x-ray

But do you have evidence it's a duck? Because you're basically farting now user.

Holy shit kill yourself

If she has a deeper voice than me then there's something seriously wrong with her. Fact is that they gave her an unfeminine and unattractive voice, and they knew going in because of her VA. Her being a canon tranny is the most likely scenario, or at the very least was just done to make sure the fanbase would dislike her.

>Female: pig

>female: futanari, bestiality, ahegao

Tell me; Does the fact that Yuyaki sounding like Murasaki 2.0 also mean that they hate her? Like I think that her voice is bit too meek, but I am not caliming that Marvelous suddenly hates her and miscasted her.

>female: big breasts, facesitting, femdom, impregnation, leglock, tomboy

Dont reply to him.