What vehicles look good in lime green?

What vehicles look good in lime green?

Kawasaki ninja

none

all of them

Lamborghini INVENTED the Lime Green look on cars. they almost always pull it off. its one of their trademark colours like Rosso Corsa is for Ferrari.

This is the only correct answer.

Kawasaki motorcycles.

Also tractors.

miatas

Verde Ithaca.

HUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

Hummer limos are also good

pinto

Daily dose.

Lots of European sportscars look okay in it.

>ctrl+f
>no Z28 F-Body
shame

The Fiesta ST was offered in lime green for the first '14 model year. Don't think I've seen it on any other year.

I almost caved and got a lime green one but found a silver one for the same price.

Oops forgot the pic.

based r8 maloo

This seems like the perfect spot to rant a little.

Have you noticed: Drive down a highway, sitting on a parking lot

WHITE, SILVER, GREY, BLACK *Subdued blue and red muffling in the distance*

More than 90% of all cars I see outside come in one of these colors, the whole road looks like either an old movie or some hipster-ass filter shot.

Where has the fucking color gone?

I'm not even talking about firetruck red that bleaches and looks horrible after three years, I'm talking about orange, green, blue, brown, yellow - BRIGHT colors, not that subdued shit they sell nowadays as ""COLORS""

I mean I got a 75 F100 and the color is "PARROT ORANGE" and yeah, at least it IS orange not some subdued shit that looks like you left an orange fruit for six weeks under your fridge.

So tell me: WHERE HAVE THE FUCKING COLORS GONE?????

People prefer to be subtle, so they stick to such colours.

Are you sure its not because people just have those options?

I mean I configured myself a Chevy 2500 for shits and giggles and DAMNIT, they just dont have any colors

People don't want to look like attention whoring manchildren mostly

i'm sorry i don't want to be some flamboyant fagboy neutral colors look better

So fucking based

If there was more color on the roads, a single bright color wouldnt stick out like a sore thumb anymore. Also, at least to me, that has nothing to do with attention whoring, and if liking colors is a sign for manchildren in your eyes, then, my dude, you should see a doctor

>Opinions opinions
I understand that not everyone likes bright colors but is that a reason that they are virtually gone? So even the people who dont like neutral colors must buy them because theres no other option?

Alright everyone meet up

Because people who aren't enthusiasts don't care that much and will find something acceptable with white, grey, black, blue, maybe a red or yellow thrown in to be daring or if it's a sports car.

Are the Hellcats the only cars offered in wild colors currently? If you want any kind of bespoke color you're talking like Audi/BMW/Porsche custom order type stuff?

>you're talking like Audi/BMW/Porsche custom order type stuff?

Nah, just vehicle colors in general.

I mean, just go to the website of your favorite brand and start configuring a car. As soon as you enter the exterior colors option list, you'll see what I mean.

Here, see pic related. The color options of 2017 F150s for example.

And: The colorful ones are gone with most possible trims or packages so you really got no other option than choosing the subdued ones.

Audi S3/RS3

>caribou
Fuck me, did they run out of names for colours already?

Suzuki still does bright metallic blue.

In fact, most tiny shitboxes in Europe have bright, fun, "cute" color options. Shit just gets boring when you get to "professional" cars.

>Shit just gets boring when you get to "professional" cars

Nonsense. What do you mean by "professional"? Talking S-Class? 7-Series? Yeah, they are meant for high class customers and sure wont look good in flame red, umbrella drink orange or laser blue.

But virtually ANY other car? Why the fuck not?

>boring

Seriously, calling colorful cars boring and blackgreysilverwhite ones not? Dayum...

Color's actually called Acid Green

I think you misunderstood. The color options get boring when you get to those "professional" (midsize) cars, not bright colors.

And because of this, neutral colours tend to have far better resale value. Most normies seem to take that into account quite a lot when buying a new car.

Fpbp

That looks like the color palette of allowed clothing colors in a communist dystopia hellhole.

Mao suits anyone?

>Choosing colors or other options just with reselling the car in mind

What are you, enthusiast or salesman?

Hes explaining why there are colorless cars

Lamborghini Mercielago