>tfw Boomers

>tfw boomers literally will not stop until they complete what cash4clunkers couldn't
Boomer thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6094205191.html
cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-1998-Toyota-Supra-c4035#listing=145832961
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2
>+
>2

He knows exactly what he has. And that is nothing of value.

What do these people think after a year of zero interest?

>automatic
>N/A
>2+2
>wants enough money to buy a slightly worse condition Z32 TT for it

>$21,000
>For a shell

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6094205191.html

I love the kids that sell civics for 3k and then say serious people only

>sell civic for 1k
>deal with 14 people a day trying to offer me 500 bucks for a running car because it needs a gas cap and headlight bulbs
>eventually just part it out over time, scrap shell
>made 1100 dollars

I say this time and time again your not paying for the value of the physical car for shit like this what your dropping 21g's on is that firewall tag if this car were to be restored if would get double or maybe triple that price cause "muh orginal 70 440 challenger"
You could pick up a shell like this that's just some run of the mill challenger for a grand

lol I got mine for $1500

Any collector would see the block and transmission ain't original. It's completely ruined.

Get out of my city Reeeeeee

Pretty much

I'd give the guy $500 for what he has and tell him to fuck off because a frame and body even of a 70 challenger 440, is not worth 21 large

It's in a Z31 group on FB. Take it up with the guy.
I'm the same guy with the overheating PC from OVG in Texas, T. op

Ahh, yea car sales here suck dick.

A few months back a guy was trying to sell a 280z here for 10k, and it was riced with body kit

>Boomer

underageb& these days love to blame boomers for everything even though kids like them are the ones hacking up perfectly clean cars and trying to turn them into "mad sick drift cars yo" and junking them in the process

Yes, and Boomers are the ones scooping said molested cars and insisting they're worth twice because they know what they've got.
Go take your meds, grandpa.

dude i'm not paying more than 4k for a foxbody, i don't care how mint the interior is. I don't care that you're going through a divorce and that's why you can't keep it. I know it's not worth the shit price you're asking for it.

>not understanding
I cut the guys FB off out of politeness, but he was an older gent.
If it wasn't obvious by the "book value"

A neighbor of mine had his 98 supra, non turbo, for sale at 40k for two years before he lowered the price. And even then, he lowered it only by 5k. These people are delusional and the only way they will try to sale their vehicle at what it's really worth is if they desperately need money.

I talked to a guy who is selling this supra about 5 months ago and he has yet to budge on the price.
cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-1998-Toyota-Supra-c4035#listing=145832961

Holy fuck is that car made of solid gold and cocaine? $130 fucking thousand dollars.

Even for the 'mawds' that is a pile of absolute horseshit.

>car didn't even cost that much new
>no interior pictures
>you can buy a nice nsx for that much

some people man.

I like all the nigs that are selling their 82 Caprice's for 5-10k (without the wheels)

I used to live near a guy who had his '08 GT500 listed for sale for $85k the entire time I lived near him. Moved in October 2013, left June 2016.

>I know what it's worth
I never buy cars from these people.
You're guaranteed to get something with a huge fuck up they didn't want to spend the money to fix.

My favorite is the laundry list of sweet mods and the cost of each. Then the subtotal which is added to the asking price dollar-for-dollar.

It's frightening how stupid lots of people are.

Is this an international phenomenon?

Old guy near me is selling his Peugeot 205 (80's build), when I called the number on his windshield he said it costs 20000 euro!!!

My last z31 I paid $1800 for, had 71k miles on it.

86' manual 2+2, full digital dash.

you have to be fucking kidding me

I've been looking on and off for a year and people are selling them for ~$3000 in far worse condition than yours

heres your (You)

What's stopping us from getting together and flagging these boomer sperlords' posts for removal? I feel like after a while they'll either take a hint to lower the price or give up

>side note
Last year I witnessed a boomer trying to sell his diesel pickup off the side of a freeway I commute on. Fucker literally sat there for over 2 months every afternoon reading the paper in the heat because he was too set on his inflated 'I KNOW WHAT I GOT' price. Not sure if he gave up or finally found the right sucker

boomers are quickly dying out because cancer. it's time to buy the cars gen x had in highschool and hord them. I mean a Datsun 510 is like 30k now.

Those car builder TV shows don't help either. used to be you could pick up a mint 1970s Ford pickup for 1500 or so now everyone wants $8000 for a rusted beat to hell non running hulk. mucle cars are actually going down here.

If it's a pristine GTI that's what it's worth.

The reason why it is so expensive is because the car is an extremely rare color: Quicksilver. I agree that 130 is WAAAYY too much, but that is probably the justification.

Fucking this. Narrow it down to a trim like and it becomes damn near impossible to find anything other than posts like pic related.

>muh matching numbers, not a small block Challenger!

>this fucking mattering at all when the car is just a rusted out roller at this point

Fuck boomers are so stupid. What's pissing me off is the ones that cant afford actual classic cars are buying up 80s cars and doing the same shit to them.

But user, I just moved here.

I really hope millenials don't start doing this shit when we're older, i'm seeing it now where these fuccbois want $4000 for a miata when they'res nothing special about it and it's riced.

>they'res
There's**

oh my.