twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are

>lesbians
>old washed up hippie Dad
>environmentally/socially conscious older people
>THATS A GOOD CAR DONTCHA KNOW
>muh rally car
>this guy but with sleeves and a monster or hoonigan sticker

$17k for Impreza. One of the safest cars on the market. AWD superior to most other AWD systems on the market. Better highway MPG than cars with 25% less displacement that weigh 600 pounds less and only have FWD. Set up to handle pretty well compared to competing vehicles.

Are you happy with the fish that you caught with your shitty bait?

>muh Outback 3.6r
>As much room as an SUV, but comfy up to 100ish
>Not sporty, but as much fun as a car could be that holds all my shit

because "i want something safe to drive in the rain even though im going to drive slower anyways rendering the extra money i paid for that sweet full time AWD fucking useless"

AWD, easy to work on, safe as fuck (like all of their post 1999 vehicles have crazy crash ratings), easy to build, share TONS of parts between models (The forester, Legacy, Baja and Impreza can all swap shit between eachother) and they're usually priced pretty competitively new and retain resale value.

Besides the WRX bro crowd (which is really the same people who buy civics..and 240sx's...etc) There isn't much to hate Subaru for.

Most of your facts are incorrect. And you forgot to mention the out dated and substandard engine design.

>i want something safe to drive in the rain even though im going to drive slower anyways rendering the extra money i paid for that sweet full time AWD fucking useless

>mfw

I fell for the "98% of Subarus manufactured in the past 15 years and 95% of Subarus manufactured in the past 20 years are still on the road today." meme.
>muh rally car
>flat brim hat
>wakaba magnet
>obnoxious blow off valve sound
This is me.
On the bright side the car (Forester) is:
>lifted (by like 3/4in lol)
>swapped drivetrain with STI from same model year
>wheel and tire combination is similar to factory specs (no rubbing, not poking out too far)
>has a sexy well kept black leather interior because muh XT trimline
>Actually taken on dirt trails
>Never taken to meets because I can't associate with people
I'd like to think I'm a decent Subie owner but I get the nagging feeling that people look at me and roll their eyes.

I haven't seen a boxer engine more than 20 years old that wasn't pissing white smoke out the rear

This image makes my penor feel funny.
And, lol, I won't deny I got pretty scammed when I bought my car. Have put a lot of work into making it as good as a ride as it is now, and there's still shit to do. I don't plan on holding on to it for too much longer, so hopefully the next owner will keep it alive for 20 more years.

because of Colin McRae, Richard Burns and Petter Solberg

>literally all memetier, benchracer, and normietier engines

What the FUCK

>(c) 2003

holy shit

>because of ken block
fixed

also because fart cans make them sound like BURUBURUBURUURUBUBU and vapelords love it for unknown reasons

4g63 tho, its a fucking beast engine.

Some look pretty ok to me.

>maddox
His early 2000s shit was comedy gold. Youtube destroyed him.

But I like the Baja.

Is this the mighty car mods forester?

Nah, it's mine.

>top 6
>SOHC EJ20
Holy kek

>Is it a car?
>Is it a truck
>No, its just ugly

Damn, what a waste of an optinion to write
>Is it a car?
>Is it a truck?
>NO, ITS A KEK

>no K20

It's shit

'cause boxer engines are pretty neat.

holy shit i thought I was the only one

though IMO it only belongs in yellow, with the lights up top

The Baja came with the 2.5L WRX turbo drivetrain and manual for a while...

Pretty awesome sleeper if you ask me.

i still have no idea why we never got these in australia. would have bought for sure.

>implying

People like to vape.

>Lower centre of gravity.

>Nice pull from the turbo engines.

>Rally-bred AWD system.

>Manual tranny.

>Boxer engine is a appealing piece of technology for any petrolhead out there.

>Affordable price.

>Easily available performance, be it on race tracks or bumpy winding/dirty roads.

>Proven rally car. (pic related)

>Proven endurance car. (video related*)

* youtube.com/watch?v=EgrM3MYaAZE&t=846s

Again, shitty bait. The only engine that isn't practically brand new is the one in the STI.

Who the fuck goes to Maddox's site anymore?

Because they are good cars and fun to drive, especially turbo ones. Had my Legacy 2.5 GT since 2013 and it hasn't given me any problems.

Why do people like things I don't???!

>Maddox

who cares about this dumb turbokike's opinion on cars?