strawpoll.me/12531837

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVcVQfRkUQo
youtube.com/watch?v=M-7ReXznnkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for our /pol/ friends!

Second for remember the crown.

sprölö :------------------D

construction was a meme-tier cashgrab. its all a meme-tier cash grab. they are going to cash grab for at least another 3 years with this game just because it lacks a serious competitor.

PS2 is a marvel of netcode. there are only a handful of companies that could duplicate (let alone improve) on what this game does and none of them are interested in making it.

5 more years boys. 5 more years.

d

>a marvel of netcode
>can't even fix c4

what happened to the crown? I've been gone, did it die?

The TR no longer cares, so why should we?

does the ingame twitch streaming thing work for anyone? I just get Authentication Error every time I try to use it

hye gyus werl here

hi wrel ghuys here

the guy who built the framework that makes PS2 possible also made second life and a slew of other networking software packages. he's a literal genius.

the problem is he left after finishing PS2 and nobody could figure out what he did. SOE/DBG brought in a bunch of literal who's fresh out of grad school and they've been playing "whats this button do?" for the last 4 years.

You know something? I'm proud to post in this general!

it literally never worked

welp, fuck.

Do we know why that guy left? Was smed really the source of all problems of all time?

me too

Phil and Smed didn't get along, but the prevailing theory for why he left was that PS2 was his magnum opus and after launch he was just burnt the fuck out.

mfw wrel got someone to create a thread on /v/ to shill ps2 for free

> f o r f r e e

>bwaah it's not ps1 with better graphics
>bwaah its p2w
>bwaah HA OP
>bwaah hossin is bad
/v/ really is just the same as r*ddit huh

snibbedi snabbb :------------D

i'm about to start a TR alt
someone give me a quick rundown on TR snipers

nigga snippers are literally copypasted

STOP

THIS IS A MEME FREE THREAD

THERE WILL BE NO MEMES PERMITTED BELOW THIS POST

STOP

What about Maggies

Do you have a permit for those sir?

*memes*
cathc me if u can, u fkn spic

_no

*catches you*

Your going to jail, Criminal scum

no u didnt cathc me, stob cheedings
mom user is cheedings again
mk him sotp pleas :^(((

Who else rides in Berdz armour squad?

I try to support but I'm a shitter and he yells at me a lot :(

Why doesn't Vanu just make a super weapon ffs.

Who's that.

NC player who regularly runs an armour squad on Emerald server.

Sounds like fun, I play Vanu usually but I guess I could try NC to actually play with some dedicated armor squads, something Vanu lacks.

Actually, Vanu lacks leadership period, unless you count DaPP (you shouldn't)

>being a gay space chink

This hurts to read

The game is literally just a battlefield clone simply with more players. What is so difficult about letting thousands of players join instead of only 64? It's just another mmo like there are thousands of them.

>2017
>still playing planetside 2
>no maggie
>no higbu
>no buzz

I even miss that nigger t-ray

but buzz is back

who is higbu and maggie?

waifu and husbando, respectively

rip emerald
when's the implant change coming to live? seems like the change on test was a while ago

shut up u stupid vanoob xD

this is true

The crown is never kill

Wait is Buzzcut actually back?
The game is still dead I presume

Don't use semi
TRAP is literally below dogshit-tier
the end

BazzCuck is indeed back and as edgy as ever!
sounds a lot fatter and more alcoholic too!

What is this webm from?

>that argument over whether or not PS2 is an attempted clone of Battlefield mechanics
How dense do they have to be, to say it isn't the case?

I've been in squads with devs before who to paraphrase, basically said "yeah lol we were attempting to copy bad company 2".

Vampire Hunter D

>it's literally a copy of battlefield
>because 143 damage
how many different ways do you know to divide 1000 by 7?

My personal fav is by 200 as big boolet is always the answer

you dumbasses post this meme speak because thevikingofdisapporval used to uplift this general's community with highly intellectual content.

>bwaah it's not ps1 with better graphics

It's not that it isn't PS1, it's that both SOE and now DBG actively ignore PS1 when coming up with solutions to the game's myriad of problems. It's like PS1 never fucking existed.

can't fix the game if no devs working on the game. when you ask to fix something to them, is like they descend from the clouds "what? what's happening? i'll work on it now". a bug that maybe had like tens discussions for months. then maybe they fix or don't fix the bug, then they vanish again. for months. wtf...

is like clear that they're not working on this game full time, apart from werl, he's probably sitting on a chair somehwere alone, he's not even a coder i presume he just click on some dev tools making ppl thinking he even understand how the game works... then he realaize he can't do shit na dhe says "we don't have the technology". fuck me right, maybe they should have hired a proper engineer instead of a youtuber.

you know your opinion would hold more weight if you actually bothered to check what you typed after you type it

also I am pretty sure Wrlel doesn't "do" stuff, he just makes decisions

also post Vanu removal

that feel when dalton meme the same ESF pilot 3 times in a row, to then get a submission notifications from memetracker

opinion more weight on ps2 dead game general?

please we look like mental patients talking to a wall in a psychiatric hospital. this general is for memes and maggie dirty streams. there is no weight apart from maggies huge tits. we need more maggie.

>libs

>its an archerfag gets so mad my av max killed there sunderer they chase me up a mountain only to get killed in an ambush in lockdown mode

The other guy is a honorable engineer removing cancer and you are a Maxshitter, hmmm...wonder who's the better planetman here...

>losing in the open to an av max despite having the memegun
>the better planetman

your really activating my almonds

youtube.com/watch?v=gVcVQfRkUQo

ye

>morningside 2
>expecting an empty shell of a game as usual
>3-way HIVE war at The Crown
I'll take it.

stats?

>sent from my pounders

kys

also I love that my map screencaps have transparency.

Emerald, 1-12 enemies at The Crown, 24-48 of each at TI Alloys.
Well, time to go be NC.

Enjoy being farmed by xonic.

he's a turboshitter though

How? dude has 40% hsr.

>40% hsr means you're not a turnoshitter
t. 0.5 ivi kdr

cool, does he stream tho ? because it doesnt benefit me as I dont play on BRland server, he is just a source of drama and entertainment

>fighting bio yesterday
>see dot on map
>look behind me
>some NC shitter putting down a motion spotter in a corner, crouched and not moving
>dunk him with the TAR
>BR 102
>8 KD

what even

Does shooting a skywall's shield do anything? Does the shield itself have health, or does hitting it make it burn cortium faster or what?

It goes down after about 20 minutes of shooting, and regenerates in about 2 seconds.

Have fun!

t. werl

>shield do anything?

it only blocks all fucking damage and lits enemy infantry on fire so you can't even enter the base if it's in some hole

fucking useless

any base without sky shield can be lolpodded/ gal C4 dropped in 3 minutes

I understand what the role of the shield is and how it functions mechanically.

What does shooting the shield do? It gives a hit marker.
Does the shield have set HP? Regenerating HP? No HP and shooting it just makes it burn resources faster?

So is Buzz coming back? I haven't heard about what happened at their meeting.

TE is LITERALLY back you stupid nigger

They are recruiting.

Why would anyone join a zergfit full of shitters let by an autistic manchild?

I'd join it to have an awesome teamplay based experience. The outfit is a zerg, but every unit there is acting under orders, and that's why they are so effective.

>awesome teamplay based experience

>wanting to be yelled at by some fat autistic nerd
>being this much of a cuckold

Never change TR.

>effective zergfit

so DIG?

It seems to take a good amount of damage and then shortly go away.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-7ReXznnkA

And it will come back up with almost no HP and will go down again easily.

If you break the shield it's going to stay for the most part down.

did moukass stopped to make videos too? lol only Werl remains

fuckin abandoned

DEADGAME
E
A
D
G
A
M
E

Why are skyknights such insufferable faggots

In the current meta (at least on miller server) i feel that tanks balance is a bit messed.

Prowler in particular suffer a lot against Vanguart.

While magrider can take advantage of his mobility to handle vanguard i-win shield, problem is just a sitting duck, without better range nor enough firepower to overcome vanguard beefy endurance.

As TR (i play also the other factions, lost my main account during prosieben migration, so don't look at the br) is really frustrating try to go around with a tank (also for phoenix weapons , max and heavy variants). Prowler simply doesn't have enough mobility to dodge all this damage.

As Vanu, even if so far my magrider is relatively uncerted, i can outplay or outsmart a vanguard driver or dodge some damage.

I'm not polemic, i play all the three factions... but I usually enjoy joining the less populated one, and , at least on miller, nc are always well represented.

Maybe should we look at the issue ?

>Watch magriders go up 90 degree inclines and surround us
>Meanwhile our vanguards struggle to push through a bridge chokepoint without being memed by C4 and mines
>B-but we shoot from our lowest profile armored side and no turret SO UNDERPOWERED

Redeploy, farm Terran in my MAX instead

yes, it's time we have a serious discussion about Prowlers and TR balance in Planetside

>r*ddit/forumside
just

>i can outsmart a vanguard driver
no shit?

Is there any reason why there are only five (5) regions between Esamir's NW and NE warpgates? It's the shortest distance between two warpgates in the game, with the next shortest being over twice as far.

MAX AV damage is quite comparable, anyway.
Just stick near your usual Medics/Enjis.

Because living in a cockpit is hard, user. Like a pit full of cocks.