pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Azura is literal shit.

>mounted

I'd mount her alright

Camilla is for _________.

When will the cuckqueans stop

PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS (So when are we getting an Azura banner?)

Is it just me or is FEH taking forever to load? It's not letting me in

hi /feg/

Tharja a best and canon

Severa is the cutest and sweetest! Be sure to give her a big hug!

I love Azura

Cutest cuck! How can Cordelia and Catria compete?

Say something nice about Eliwood

Gross.

I wanna give her a big FUG!

Should I promote my +atk,-def Camilla or +res,-hp Kagero??

>Alm would cuck this qt for Celica

Fuck you Alm.

FUCK ME ELIWOOD

>At a young age, he went for his first training regimen and was attacked by a bear. He states that he was able to win due to the energies in the forest that helped him prevail.

>the energies in the forest that helped him prevail

what did he mean by this?

His son is adorable!

Camilla a best!

I love his wife and son.

with Gaius

Celica is just plain better. Alm is a man of taste.

So I did some rerolling and now I've got my boy Hector. Question is, do I now use up the rest of my orbs on castle upgrades or do I keep rolling? I maxed out my castle on my main account and it's still a freaking slog to get to level 40.

Why is this Naruto villain bff's with a loli?

So, anyone else going to try to use Roy after the update? It's hard to think of a good combo. Mine is -HP +Def.

Noontime/Fury/Vantage
Noontime/Fury/Threaten Spd
Bonfire/Fury/Brash Assault
Life and Death with Savage Blow maybe

>Memedons

Heron genes

Ike fucked Micaiah

Unless you got a party made to compliment thr strengths of your Camilla, go for Kagero. I use a -atk +res Camilla and she's been very useful to me thanks to her res.
Eliwood is best of the four, good for Cavarly Meme Teams. Minerva is easily replacable with other green fliers.

I want to cum inside his boypussy.

I like Hana

*teleports behind u*

If alm doesn't want her i'll take her. Sorry boys she's my wife now

Because Nino is a member of a deadly group of assassins.

With me! ME!

>Micaiah loves it
>Ike is just angry

>Naruto villain

How dare you

Lukas looks clean as fuck.

Why is Ike so unhappy?

Would you love your waifu if she laid eggs?

Why, Karel, why?

He has good taste in dragons.

My Neanderthal ancestor worked at Nintendo, he cave painted that on 4/20 experience gained by defeating units in World of Blazing chapters (Chapter 7 and Paralogue 3) will be increased by 420%.

>tfw banana man gets released we'll finally have a happy team family of Nino - Jaffar - Raigh - Lugh.

beat Revelations, now I've finished all the Fates routes, most of the DLC, as well as Awakening

what do I do now lads

>I wish Soren were here instead...

Pssshh, nothin personnel, brother in law

>-atk camilla

>introduce new qt
>she's in love with Alm
JUST

Play a good FE.

Emulate any GBA game
her breathe stinks

>Ike fucked Micaiah's big butt

Post rare halls!

Why? And how? Is she an assassin too?
I'm a fag with barely any real knowledge of fire emblem besides Roy is really good in Melee and Ike fights for his friends.

dumb alisha poster

No Grind Lunatic+ Awakening without using Bow Users

He wish he was with Soren instead

Speaking of Mercs I'm using all 3 in my current run of FE6

Shit's fun

Play devil survivor

Move on. Dont let the grandpas meme you into playing the old ones

How many lives do you think Nino had indirectly put an end to by the time she's recruited?

>come back
>cant use emulator/update through google store

Do I have to get a new fucking phone?

Silque is mine!

Soren's*

Micaiah is for incest with Sanaki, not a literal homo like Ike

>training up Oujay on hard

What a fucking pain, I always bench that motherfucker even if he does have a better speed growth than the Deke. I will use Echidna fairly often depending on who's dead though.

Minerva's easily one of the best green fliers, though. Camilla's a lot better for killing mages, but she can't hit or tank as hard against physical threats and also has a underwhelming BST.

Cherche can fuck Hectors up good but otherwise she's completely outclassed by Minerva since Minerva's so much faster and her extra tankiness doesn't matter when Minerva can avoid doubles to help make up for it. Belka's just pretty mediocre other than retarded high armor knight tier defense but see the speed thing again.

So basically Camilla's her only competition and the two fill different niches.

Wheres my fellow rankers?

Honestly Beruka is just completely worthless. She has good defense but she struggles to even beat a lot of blues. Cherche is outclassed now but she'd actually be pretty interesting with a Brave Axe due to how insane her attack is.

Training him up isn't too hard because of chapter 9 with its respawning pirates. Plus he's well worth the effort

>These sprawling catacombs were built as a resting place for Zophia's most distinguished families. But now their halls are clogged with the stench of the dead -- rotten corpses who have risen again as bla bla bla *keeps autistically narrating in flowery language*
Damn does this nigga think he's Raziel from Soul Reaver or what

I LOVE EST!

SHE'S THE BEST!

ORBS WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>survive with 3 hp
TIME TO FEAST

>Miracle, If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.
Would this be worth giving to someone?(assuming it's not strictly for healers, but it might not be since it doesn't have the word staff anywhere)

I could see Hector with vantage+miracle be a bitch to kill.

miss

Smarter people are keeping their dueling crests ready to complete the daily arena quests, so no one is in a rush to get their 7 win streak done

don't bully the alms, please. More lore is always encouraged.

>that stat spread

He almost looks like a Pirate stuck in a Hero's body.

Please help

Miracle is a real bitch to deal with because you basically have to deal the killing blow twice. Absolute top tier ability.

He can narrate all he wants. I like his voice. I want him to cum inside me.

Apk or qooapp you baka frog poster

heh, if the fucking generic arcanists look like this, I can't wait to see the bosses.

Smartest people would notice that you get a free crest every day from the rewards anyways

Fuck off Faye. He loves Celica.

What's this kang's obejective?

Please respond ;_;
I would have gone for them without question but now that we can't do any of the launch celebration maps and our daily free orbs have been gutted, I'm not sure if it's better to just partially upgrade the castle.

>Getting this upset over Alm reciting two lines of story for the player

>tfw playing in moon language because it's the only way I can hear Effie's JP voice since I can't root thanks to my other apps having root detection

Im uninstalling and reinstalling and it says update through play store.

Its not letting me update. I have the apk. reee.

Deke what the fuck are you doing man this is in no way reflective of your actual growths jesus fuck at least gain something else

>4x0 Camilla
Wew

Fucking Veronica

Miracle is worthless because it takes way too long to charge. In the OHKO meta you'll never get to use it.