*supercharger whine*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSJ-HzNWJGM
youtube.com/watch?v=mtHA311v58I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

out of a NA engine?

Those were straight cut gears

Sorry, what's that?

Wansnt it gears sound

Isn't the GTR a N/A V8?

"better supercharger whine"

youtube.com/watch?v=eSJ-HzNWJGM

>He doesnt know about straight cut gears

Not a native english speaker, but I know about them

>all of your faces when EA actually managed to nail down the true sound of the car pretty accurately

youtube.com/watch?v=mtHA311v58I

>mfw no face because I knew

The only thing EA was really good at was recording sounds, be it cars for NFS or weapons for Medal of Honor: Airborne (they used like 3 different distances of recording and mixed them)

wow

Holy shit that sound
Hnnngh

>ywn get to drive a bmw m3 gtr at full throttle and hear that glorious engine with the bonus of straight cut gears
hold me bros

It's a shame they fucked it up when they brought back the car in Most Wanted 2012.

I loved to play through the game just to drive that car and listen to the sound.

I love how they made the gear whine EVEN LOUDER for Carbon.

could this be
dare i say it....
the most iconic need for speed car of all time?

The E46 M3 GTR is naturally aspirated, the whine you're hearing is the straight cut gear box

Punk-ass kit car.

Why didn't EA get accurate samples for the DB9, though? The Murcielago sounds like a V10 when you decelerate in it, too. I don't even know what the GTO/Monaro are when you fully mod them, but they can't be V8s.

On the other hand, the RX-7 and the SLR sound as accurate as they could get

Don't forget the CGT sounding like sex.

Not gonna lie, that race seems very badly organised. The camera car is dangerously outpacing the rest of the field

>Rolf Van Os
>VANOS
>drives BMW
kek.

I wonder if he'll fail after a few thousand miles