/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/1788-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2016-12-04/
imgur.com/a/T02cR
imgur.com/a/EbOot
imgur.com/a/Jw9ak
imgur.com/a/AGuZe
imgur.com/a/8GHGd
imgur.com/a/BoW0j
imgur.com/a/xZvtB
imgur.com/a/qukqX
imgur.com/a/PfyQS
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus and lore living in harmony

xth for Kniggas

This is fucking ridiculous.

Waifus

Early for sleep

lol

LOOK AT HEDDVILD. LOOK HOW GLORIOUS HER SKIN SHINES.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony!

Waifus and deepest Lore in harmony

Waifubutts too

is it possible to not kill the alchemist witches in vigilant?

Fucking smug ass elves.

Butts!

thred?!

Banan.

Unfortunately not, they die either way for you to progress.

He'll have to eat more potassium if he wants to keep up with them

Thred!

I'll have you know Pelinal is COMPLETELY AVERAGE HEIGHT for an Imperial!

Request:

Waifu

Specification:

Looking into camera with semi-interesting or boring background

Yes, yes I'm sure you are, you'll grow one-day Pelinal chan

Now bedtime. Goodnight /tesg/erino threadsters.

Done

Yeah i...i got a few of those

does enderal have waifus

No.

It's okay for children to get angry, have a banana

Boring as can be, you got it.

it tries to

any modded in/custom waifus?
and how's lewd mod compatibility?

Bait too hard. I am now completely tranquil

How about a completely featureless grey background?

Hnnnng.

still fucking that elf?

you doing that a bit too much
take your waifu on an adventure, look out for a random dungeon, enter it and take some shots there, spice things up with some neat lighting

no lewd, just cheesy romance

>when Mr. Worst Taste in the Thread likes a waifu
Poor Niko :(

fucking this, pick it up, Mistel

:(

'ere ya go gits

Hows the elf purging-thing going

i got the one thing for you, follow me

I only do those kids of shots for showing off outfits.

I can't stand when people try to take "creative" screenshots for outfit showcases because the lighting usually makes it hard to see the details on the clothing, or it messes with the way the textures look.

hmmmm
Not all elves are bad, just the thalmor. It's been going well

What would you know about Morrowind taste, I wonder? "Install every HD mod out there even if they look like shit together".

Best taste is playing vanilla. Second best taste is doing what I do.

Anyone have the old non broken download of further lovers comfort

>lovers comfort
Anyone got the irl version of that mod?

loverslab.com/files/file/1788-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2016-12-04/
that's all folks

Not him, but I've given vanilla Morrowind a go, top comfy for the time I played it, but have grown away.
What exactly is it that you do?

I said the old non broken download. That means I need version 20160116

I've yet to install the requirements.

post imgur stories

>responding to the guy who was furiously shitposting last thread
don't do that

I run Morrowind textures through filters so that they don't look so blurry up close. It is not for everyone, though.

If I stopped posting, you would shitpost under someone else's name and blame them, no doubt about it. Were you unable to find Caius Cosades?

honestly vanilla looks better than this

at this point, this is what skyrim was for
imgur.com/a/T02cR

orcs and orcs living in orc

Old thing that will take ages to load: imgur.com/a/EbOot
I'm honestly curious, since they've been playing it until today. I'd like to find an interesting way to go about the game and get back into it if possible.
Oh, I thought you had some special class or build you went through, alrighty then.

>Gote's sideboobs

very engaging story
Orc genocide is next

>gote & the jailbreak meme squad
good group

Thanks doc

I'm playing mostly vanilla for the first time and it's a whole new world for me desu. For mods I use:

>mge xe with distant land set to 15
>morrowind code patch and morrowind patch project (btb edit)
>sotha sill expanded and darknut's gdr (haven't gotten to either yet though)and I'm just playing my normal boy, a dunmeri knight/wizard

I luh me sum gote

Nice story

I never seen that album before

That's the third time I take this same screenshot, same pose and everything

I like both, to be honest. The comfyness of not having edited textures of vanilla. The "artistic" quality of my edited textures.

Morrowind is a fun game to play vanilla, just like this user said I don't know if I'm going to play Morrowind again in the near future, I just reinstalled so I could get these patches done for the people who wanted them. But if I do play, I'm not going to install a ton of .esp-based mods like I did last time. I'd like to experience the vanilla game's balance for the first time, even if I'm aware it's a fairly unbalanced and unrewarding experience.

Morrowind really shines, even in 2017. I first played it two years ago and that didn't stop me from recognizing all the great things it did.

I've used the scriptdragon version for years without the slightest issue. Is there a reason why you're averted to it?

iktfb

imgur.com/a/Jw9ak
imgur.com/a/AGuZe
imgur.com/a/8GHGd
imgur.com/a/BoW0j
imgur.com/a/xZvtB
imgur.com/a/qukqX
imgur.com/a/PfyQS

I don't know why I never thought to combine these at the time. The last 2 or 3 have stories accompanying them. I wish I had written something for all of them. Too much work to fix it all now.

N i c e.

Make a comparison image.

At least this time I used a different LUT!

Ooo, okay. Darknut's gdr?
I have a few of them on my imgur, but a lot I'm not proud of, especially those before the earliest one posted. That one in particular is just how she met Vince, her little mudcrab.
I did try my hand at modding Morrowind once, after I got tired of vanilla. Installed like maybe 14 mods, then broke everything.
I had seen you guys post that shot soo many times when the craze was going on. Didn't expect the scene to happen so early.

>Make a comparison image.
k

Quit sounding creepy

:(

gib gote pls

Every single goat is already a follower

gib gote pics not followers pls

I mean there aren't many good places in skyrim to take screenshots that look unique so you end up taking them in the same place over and over. The fucking end boss of the vanilla game doesn't even have a boss room so that leaves Vicn's mods, darkend, and maybe a few others to take screens in. I've done the Umaril fight like a dozen times by now

Is sounds of skyrim any good? My inns are fucking silent

It's okay but it's pretty distracting and unrealistic sometimes.
Is that a major problem that they're quiet? There's barely ever anyone in inns so at least it matches.

My inns have like 12 people running around.

Hello my favorite band of nerds

I see SKSE has released an SSE version, the framrate and stability is tempting, should I go with SSE now or will my pictures be forever crippled if I don't use Oldrim?

If only Darkend had cooler bossfights

I use the Wilds one because it does add some nice wilderness sounds, haven't tried the dungeons one, and I had the Civilization one for a little while before the sounds started to really irritate me in taverns and such. The nice thing is that you can leave some of the sounds off when you set it up ingame though.

>I see SKSE has released an SSE version
No it hasn't. Even if they did, it would still not be worth playing SSE at all since the mods will still take a long time to be ported and ENB is an utter joke.

Are there any skill/perk mods that make wearing robes/clothes useful without actually using magic? I want to be some kind of hammermonk type dude.

is there a new tony's or is november the latest

The stuttering when walking around is driving me crazy, and I think it only started when I activated the skse ini tweak.

Why did you spoiler that? Anyway, the pastebin is always up to date: Nov 16 is still the newest. A windowglow patch was added recently though.

Or if the weapon enchants weren't utter shit. Just make it absorb health. Why would you want a ward that makes it ward to see and you won't actually block anything with?

Can I get the windowglow patch please or the pastebin link?

What was that red and gold outfit that Annabelle James wears? It looked quite nice and regal.

pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD