You wake up in Nazi Germany

You wake up in Nazi Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think to myself please let this be a nightmare

I am an Argentine with Spanish and Italian ancestry.

How fucked up am I?

"Heil, mein Führer!"

Eh. Won't be a problem. Except maybe when you don't have any papers or anything. You're more likely to be accused of spying then any racial thing, depending on the era.

I'd still get your ass to an embassy though, because even Argentina is a better place to be.

Unironic reminder the Axis were the good guys.

before or after 12/9/1941?

>even Argentina
>even
What did you mean by this?

Is not it obvious?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto

I´m fucked.
I´m juden.

>tfw french
Time to sabotage some stuff.

Things are great and I have wonderful job security. Perhaps I will drive my $900 VW to Munich and catch a wagner opera this evening. I couldn't help but notice that my tax money is going to help my fellow germans and not immigrants or funding muslim terrorists to destabilize the enemy of oil tycoons.

>Try help them win.
>Lead a coup against Hitler and take over after he finishes off the Jews so I don't tarnish my name in the future.
>Encourage Pan-European ideas and begin a new drive for European Ideals.
>Form the European nation
>Declare war on the world
>Colonise space once we've removed the non Europeans. Dissolve the empire once we're in space because the European can only resist the urge to fight other Europeans for so long.
>European Space Wars will be great fun to watch from heaven.

>Try help them win.
>if I succeed I would lead a coup against Hitler and take over after he finishes off the Jews so I don't tarnish my name in the future.
>Encourage Pan-European ideas and begin a new drive for European Ideals.
>Form the European nation
>Declare war on the world
>Colonise space once we've removed the non Europeans. Dissolve the empire once we're in space because the European can only resist the urge to fight other Europeans for so long.
>European Space Wars will be great fun to watch from heaven.

steal jewish gold teeth then change identities and escape to argentina

How can you see what France is now and want to make sure that becomes a reality and not try to change it you fucking baguette.

The meth sure aint't helping you Dolphi.

I'm a gay Jew so I will probably make my way to Sweden.

Why the hell Sweden of all countries?

OY VEY

>Perhaps I will drive my $900 VW to Munich

>This factory had only produced a handful of cars by the time war started in 1939. None were actually delivered to any holder of the completed saving stamp books, though one Type 1 Cabriolet was presented to Hitler on 20 April 1944 (his 55th birthday).[12]

because Sweden was the only neutral/safe zone that could be reached from nazi Germany in ww2. every other border was massively guarded

I kill Hitler.

It better be 1940 so I can tell them not to make the mistakes that lost the war

Because almost every facet of history to follow the foolishness Hitler enacted on Hitler teaches me that our fate might've been for the better if we had been rid of Hitler.

Here's how things would've gone down:
>the allies grab a quick and easy victory from the axis in either Poland or France
>the world slides into a Cold War much quicker, although there West isn't burdened by the vast destruction that would've happened in WW2, and the soviet economy isn't bolstered by the Lend lease act since the war never went that far
>little of Europe is destroyed, therefore not inciting politicians to invite swaths of blacks, middle-easterners, and North Africans to rebuild
>Europe is never under full nazi rule, therefore the argument of "Oy vey, we was nazis/we was collaborators! now we have to be good boys and be left-wing" never has any credence
>Europe isn't weakened sufficiently for its handle on the colonies to falter
>the Jews are never warranted an eternal victim-hood
>Berlin, Cologne, and Dresden are never bombed to hell and back

The axis alliance shattering in 1939 is objectively the better historical alternative.

SS Handschar division here i come

1940 is already too late to build more u-boats, so there is no plan to force England into a peace treaty, and therefore no way to win the war.

oy vey!

Yeah Hitler really fucked Europe over. Fucking krauts.

KURWA!!

Time to fuck my grandma

Glad Veeky Forums can assent to that.

I still shiver from the day when I tried to make /pol/ see the war as I did. It was on that day that my eyes were spectators to enough retardation for a lifetime.

This

>Argentina in the 30s
>not one of the best places you could live in

Reading this thread it becomes clear why you all hate /pol/. Fucking juice.

Does this also included being able to speak German and having proper papers?

I mean if I was an English speaking American who couldn't speak any German and had no proof of German papers and it was during the war, I think I would be fucked.

Well. i am a modestly built Australian who is 18 years old and has a Hitler jugend unterschnitt, plus an ok grasp of the German language. So i guess i'll walk down to the SS-Auslaender recruiting center and sign up fuer das vaterland

I would travel to Italy and tell Mussolini to stay away from the Eternal G*rman.

G**man

>ftfy

I'd want to get the hell out of there if I knew everything I know now.

If I didn't know about all that was going to happen chances are I would have gone along with it all though, without too much resistance.

:(

Joing Wehrmacht, run over some slavs with my King Tiger

Well assuming I'm a paper-carrying citizen, I'm still fucked. I look really kikey, so I would be unable to hide my "degenerate" genetics.

sup reddit

(same guy) I'm also gay.

>get in tank
>tank immediately breaks down

Take the first train to Switzerland.

ebin slavaboo maymays :^)))

If i can get to Germany with identification papers, detailed outline of how Hitler fucked everything up, and proof that i'm from the future. I can save everything if i can come in just after they annex Austria.

1. Do not invade Poland
2. Reinforce Finland and take lessons learned to equip a proper fighting force for the Russian steppe winter. //////////////////////////////////////0
3. repair relations with the French and British. They don't have to become allies. They just have to be neutral.
4. do speed up development on jet fighters, atomic bombs, assault rifles, and ballistic missiles.
5. encourage the jews the immigrate to British Palestine.
6. economy actually has to work. propose European Union.
>lel, common market.
7. wait for that scum sucking commie Stalin to goof. rally Europe against Stalin.