>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous:

Hana!
and Mei

How about instead of gency we post the best girl.

After all Gérard x Amélie is best ship.

WHY DID I GET THE FUCKING LEVEL 30 FAGGOT THAT BASICALLY PLAYED MYSTERY HEROES BUT DECIDED TO PLAY ONLY SOMBRA AND DIE OVER AND OVER ON THE DECIDING ROUND WE SHOULD HAVE EASILY WON AND THEN PROCEED TO SAY NOTHING BUT CRYING TEAM XD AFTER THE GAME I HAVE LOST 250 FUCKING SR TONIGHT BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S LITERALLY NOT FUCKING FAIR TO ME AND NO REFLECTION OF MY PERFORMANCE I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG EVERY TIME BUT I KEEP GETTING TRASH LIKE THIS THAT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR COMP PUSHING ME BACK FROM DIAMOND ALL THE TIME ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO DID THEIR BEST BUT I KEEP GETTING LITERALFUCKING CHILDREN AND PASTE EATING RETARDS THAT THINK COMP IS SOME KIND OF MAGIC FUCKAROUND MODE WHERE YOU CAN JUST PLAY WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE EVEN IF YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES OF EXPERIENCE ON IT

She killed her last husband.

That would make Gerard a c---

anyone have that copypasta of the autist that thought his widowmaker was god and raged at losing constantly because of his terrible teams and getting no heals?

So now that we know McCree and Widowmaker are getting new skins in the next event who else are you hoping for?

/u/ does not give a single fuck about what is canon or plausible or even possible.

corpse

Its GAY TIME

I will agree that the art wasn't as great though for the reasons you stated. It's just that the primary problem with the comics is how bad their writing is and not the art, so I see that as a better criteria to judge them against each other.

widowmaker was brainwashed by omnic haters to kill him

At some point in the future, a skin for reaper where he's a rich 19th century robber baron who wields two wads of cash instead of shotguns, reloading as normal, but when they fire instead of muzzle flash, puffs of money

Damn that is a beautiful picture completely ruined by that botched face.

Who the hanged man

>Zen "flexing"

She was brainwashed into doing it she still loves him!
She really misses him and his cock which penetrated her daily

I checked /u/ when the lines were first mined. Most of them were pissed actually but they then moved on pretty quickly. They may be /u/ but at least they are not tumblr.

Sadly a lot of widow art never gets the face right.

Which is a shame since its so cute. Especially the nose

>first push on Hanamura after full holding the enemy team
>get walled off by Mei with our Zarya
>Lucio hops over the wall
>Mei's at 100HP but froze me
>Lucio pushes her away and gets the kill on her
>we take point that push and win the game
Based beats nigga

Post cute grannies

Pharah, just because she is my waifu. Other than that, maybe a good Ana or Lucio skin.

Symmetra for sure.
>Hanged Man represents reevaluation and a turning point in your life
>Symmetra is starting to have doubts about Vishkar's intentions as of her comic

Jacks' all:
>I can't believe I agreed to this

/u/ is comfy

Will the devs ever address Symmetra's 120dps beam of absolutely no skill? Can it be lowered to 90dps and properly detach when you're more than 7m away?

>on PTR
>enemy Symm being a cockmongrel
>say that a Support doing that kind of DPS is bullshit
>"hurr Symm's not support she's a DPS with tank skills!"

>Play well
>Only move up 32 SR points after the win
How exactly do they determine this?

>Symm has high offensive output, this is bad
>But it's okay when Zen does it

Last time I checked Zenyatta has to actually aim and requires skill.

At least Zen has to aim his shots and they have travel time.

>what is aiming

Just don't get close to her lmao.

Blizzardo logic

Here /owg/, I know you will use this wisely.

So what do you think Gabby looks like under the mask these days?

Premade, opponent team SR difference and win streaks

Her beam range is so long it literally does not break on LOS being lost

Pretty messed based on Anas reaction.

So I edited a video of some of my clips I got while I was grinding to Master as Pharah into a video. Is that something I can post here? I'm in the owg a lot but I never really see people post their personal videos

Just kill her. flashbang, helix rocket, hook, rockets from up in the sky, monkey jumps, shotgun blast to the face, etc.

>7m range, 10 while microwaving someone
> uh just don't get close to her

mercy and pharah getting some new legendaries would be nice but they've both gotten some nice tier 2s multiple times so might not be happening

These are pretty fun, but most characters or situations don't seem to match the traditional readings of said cards.

Don't forget boop her back if you are lucio and she's a space bar barbarian.

Nanomachine zombie.

All those characters were taken, and we were on Attack in Hanamura.

>reyes was senator armstrong the entire time.

Then don't get within 7 meters of her in the first place!

Eh everyone was expecting widow and genji to get something simply because they didn't get something the last events, but Jeff made a blue post explaining they don't plan it out that way. If the artists have an idea that fits, they'll make it, they don't care about who has gotten what so far.

Is Rip Tire consider the worst ult in the game does it need a tweak at all?

Rip tire can at least kill people.

Winston's ult needs to be near a ledge or be lucky enough to get them in a corner and hope they don't have CC.

And everything it can do roadhog's ult can do better.

Which ones are wrong? they seem to be pretty consistent, mostly.

>around 22 percent of the Overwatch PC playerbase are playing the game using Intel integrated graphics

Interesting bit of random info

hp needs to be armor, and maybe 50+ armor would help with that
also make it healable

>Roadhog can stall a point better than 1000hp furious george

Honestly it does a pretty good job at countering Rez since people tend to be grouped up afterwards

why is her forearm so massive?

Winstons gets 1000hp instantly becomes most mobile character in the game and can contest a point

Tire has 50 and you are completely defenseless, and it killed you until this patch.

Rip tire the worst and it's not even close

Not the worst, but of all ults its pretty easy denied. But now Junkrat can't hurt himself by it, so he can ult in the middle of the enemy team and survive.

No. People bitch and moan about it being weak, but overlook the fact that you can get one every minute.

>One game of really good teams, win
>One game of trolls, flamers, and throwers, lose
Repeat all day long. Release me.

>just don't get on the point, you retards, then you'll be safe from her just like with Roadhog!

Hana masturbates a LOT

I'd like to think soul consumption contributes to it.

That's just the style of hanbok. The sleeves are given extra slack for the forearms but tighten by the end. It's just fashion.

ever heard of loose clothing?

See, you just solved your own problem. I knew you could do it user

>Has 275 hp
>beam isn't instantly devastating unlike hook

Just admit either your spacing or your aim is wack

when will geoff admit that he's a fucking faggot and fix d.va???

> She's literally running after you
Flee the autism while shooting on her shield or get microwaved boi

Seriously when you're healer and she backstabbs you your teammates doesn't even have time to kill her, you just can't 1v1 her because you're melting too quickly. And she's a S u p p o r t (because of shield gen/tp she still remains support). It's like Ana dealing more damage than mccree, there's something that developpers messed up.

That's a pretty cool design, I like it.

Maybe some Sombra skins.

A Pharah one would be great but it's hard to think of what she could get when we don't even know the theme of the next even other than it's happening in the spring.

>pick mercy
>lose
>pick ana
>win

>mfw I win a QP game against master level players

Why do you struggle?

>hurr guys I always see her and one-shot her because I'm god therefore you're all baddies xD

Her hitbox is among the smallest of the characters, if she charges up on someone else you're fucked no matter what, and she can pop her flying barrier to fuck up your shots. And the point of the matter is that a fucking Support class character should NOT be putting out damage with an auto-lock on weapon that can go through walls and around corners.

Do you think they will ever show his face like that? The game does have a teen rating so they can't go too horrific. Despite how cool that would be.

mercy > fly away
ana > sleep her
Lucio >boost away
Zen > whip out your discord dick
WOW SO FUCKING hard

probably in a comic or as unlikely as it might be in a short or a halloween lore skin

My gf just got a new PC yesterday and her graphics card hasn't arrived yet.

I have no idea how people can play on integrated graphics. Its hard to even get a basic grasp of depth perception.

More Sombra would be nice too. Definitely interested in what they could give her for a legendary skin.

>symmetra's reaction to any form of counter is a 1000 hp barrier that moves forward
lemme guess, you're the type of person that thinks roadhog is op right?

Do you ever stop and consider that you are complaining about fucking SYMMETRA beating your ass? That's pretty lame bro.

Not if you combo it with defense matrix

You think they'll do a midsummer event like with WOW? A fire theme Phara would be cool, kinda like an opposite to Frostbite.

A friend told me about this event and I was disappointed it was about fire and we wouldn't get Mercy Titania, Zenyatta Oberon, Puck Junkrat, and Roadhog Bottom

The fact that its a surprise actually has me excited.

As lame as losing to any of the characters in this game, really. Yet you get stomped by them plenty of times, so it's hilarious how you think you're in a position to judge and condescend.

>Plat shitter
>mfw winning 1v1 duels against Masters/GMs

>huge cooldown
>only moves straight
>walk to the side of it and then shoot her
>walk THROUGH it and shoot her

Thy already have the summer games, that might be too close. But who knows, Winter and Chinese new year were close but they still did it.

>Roadhogs that push people out of Earthshatter/Blizzard with their ult

STOP DOING THIS YOU FUCKERS

Can't bait shield baka