FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=GZOOx40rE3k

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xGrpa3sCK0uHjbJ5nDb4X4BUbvbaqQN26MAleG_pXqI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be fit with the tiger!

Why is Freddy dripping with poop?
Is that where they store it after cleaning it up off the floor? Is that why you're not supposed to touch him?

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Another day, another thread.

GhostQuest Gaiden is still set for this Friday, that's the 17th, hopefully. It's going to be extremely tight, there's still a lot of assets to make, but I think it can be made. The rules and setup are here for those that will be new to this sort of thing:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xGrpa3sCK0uHjbJ5nDb4X4BUbvbaqQN26MAleG_pXqI/edit?usp=sharing

user, your poop shouldn't be white-green. That's probably a bad sign.

Thank you, Based Ghost.

8th for Mangle a best.

Give me a rundown on all the writefags' purples.

Tiger bot is a good bot.

No she isn't. Second-shittiest of the Donut Steels.

No.

Yes she is.

Beamz > Tammy > Candyshit > Irrelevant Dinosaur

Do people lust over Purple Guy anymore? I figured FNAF5 ruined everything.

There are indeed still purplethirsters here.

I had an orgasm listening to William and Michael's deep delicious British voices in SL. He'll always be my favorite.

Art by R. Land?

Sister Location made it extremely hard to care about Purple, and this is coming from someone that already didn't care that much during his prime focus in 2 and 3.

I honestly don't know why anyone would lust over Purps to begin with.
What do people find so appealing about him?

>Captcha Image: "Buy The Book"

I respect the opinion you have, but I kindly decline it.

Our tastes are almost totally the same.

Murphy is best non-Tammy thread OC.

>murphy will never pin you to a wall with one hand and shove his third antler into your upper intestine

I also want this.

I honestly thought SL gave it a whole new lease on life.

>purple was rich and William Neeson
If anything, it reinvigorated the Purplethirst. Not to the point of the murderlustanons being an actual thing again, but still powering it.

Benis is a pedophile who served in 'Nam, isn't apparently sure if he wants to kill kids any more or how far gone he is. Adopted a little girl named Connie who seems to be a morality pet for him.

Kitten has Vess, who uses a large vocabulary, is a sleazy fuck, very angular, and generally a rude asshole.

Ghost uses Matthew and Fritz, who are both mind controlled into harvesting emotions through torture to feed Aliens, like Amnesia/Monsters Inc. They act chipper and friendly otherwise.

Springroll's lore is so complex and vast-spanding I don't fully understand his Purple.

Fansmut's seems to have long lost his desire to kill, we only see him as Springtrap, where he's become a submissive for a nightguard in FNAF3. Apparently he tried to pray on said nightguard when she was a kid.

J's is goofy looking and hairy, but seems pretty threatening despite that. Little info on him.

Crisis' is an edgelord teenage girl with small tits, who may or may not grow up and actually get the nerve to kill someone for real. For now she just has to Hot Topic it.

>pray on said nightguard
Purple being a priest would have been the least surprising thing for Scott to have done with him.

>user asks about writefag purples
>gets told about drawfag purples
Makes you feel sorry for the writefags.
Even when explicitly asked about they still get overshadowed.

Benis Purple is writefaggotry, as Bad_Ideas and Benis himself have both written stories about him.

Benis, Ghost, and Crisis write sometimes. It's like a 45% there. It's an F, but an "I tried" F.

How would you guys feel about Ballora behaving like and having partial biology of a spider? Would it be too stupid?

Neither of the Smiths have made an appearance in Ghost's stories, while Iris isn't even Crisis' Purple Man, she was just lucky/unlucky enough to be born in the same family as William Afton. It's still an "I tried" F, but 45% is way too high. T

Being a cyborg spider is stupid, yes, but I'd love to see her clinging and crawling around like a spider.

I wasn't thinking literal biology, but more like web shooters and dislocating legs. I'll keep your post in mind, though.

The amount of people who read and reply to writefaggotry that isn't Weaver-sanctioned can be counted on one hand, so the answer or lack thereof isn't surprising

>this scared Scott
I mean, it's a novel concept. A mandatory, scripted jumpscare. And the fact that unspoiled, you'd have no idea what to do but flash your light and press onward when you realize Foxy isn't coming, makes for some tension. But Foxy is the least memorable animatronic in the base game. He needs some kind of horror adviser.

I will never ever be able to look at this without thinking of the Ace comic.

Which one?

You didn't bump the thread
Now I have to again

I blame the writefaggotry.

I can't be here all the time you unforgivable monster.

Last one
Not really, the mods just hate the OCs in the last two

God dammit we were only on page 6.

I thought Foxy was a boy

I deliberately waited until it said at least 8

>dream where I'm travelling through a Vietnam jungle with my unit
>suddenly Ballora starts fucking massacring everyone
>the hill we were travelling on turns out to be some sort of organism that peels open like a facehugger egg and pulls me inside while my fellow soldiers are being skewered
That was an interesting way to wake up this morning, I guess.

>All in all you're just a
>Nother Bon in the wall

The benislore is really getting out of hand.

I'm sure this will please at least one person.

bring on the belleh

Fuck you.

Being Mango is suffering.

I am quite pleased.

Not bad, but I just realized that there isn't anything between the cloth and the skin
Afton truly was a madman.

The sheer anal seepage this caused was more entertaining than most OC, to be honest.

All she's wearing is a tutu and that narrow piece of fabric draped over her shoulders to keep the nipples concealed. Afton knew exactly what he was doing.

>AH PLAY GEE-TAR.

Hey, good for you.

>Mike has said smoking helps his crazy
>Mrs. Schmidt was injected with enitocin
Deepest lore

Chickens and Foxes should smooch

T/F?

Go play FNAF2!

True. Especially if they're drawn by Cake.

Wait don't, Go play FNAF3!

>Enitocin is nicotine spelled backwards

>You will never play cards with Springtrap

Would have never known without this post, it sounds like any other generic medicine.

I wonder if it still hurts being inside the suit, or if he's numb at this point and the nerves all died a long time ago. Or if the suit closing DID kill him relatively quickly (the twitching being nerves being pierced) and he is just a ghost.

Guessing that was the point.
He's always been a ghost that happened to have his body still inside the possessed suit.
You don't survive rods going through multiple organs and being left alone in a room without food or water.

why do people hate fnafs story ?

Being as unbiased as I can, it's because Scott's approach to storytelling drastically changed between 3 and 4. The first three were relatively subtle, they did have a story but it was told mostly through easter eggs with next to nothing explicitly stated. There were twists, but they were never really game breakers like 2 being a prequel or who Springtrap is (well, was, now.)

Scott got a lot more ambitious with telling a story in 4 and SL which makes the first time through really interesting but tedious to replay, and seems to strongly believe that the more twists and retroactive changes, the 'deeper' the story. This does mean there are some fun twists if you take it all at face value, like Ennard noodle Daddy Afton having Springtrap for a son who wants to throw down with him, but for people that liked to fill in blanks themselves, they kinda got shoved off the bus. The current style of FNAF isn't awful, just very different.

Whats this image supposed to be?

It became youtubebait sometime after the first game. Instead of being a spooky little background layer, it gradually became the focus by FNAF 4. The majority of the fans aren't interested in spooks as much as they're obsessed with the concept of a story that "unfolds' itself. It taps into the same chimpanzee part of the brain as Minecraft's lego autism did, which is why both properties went to hell when they started to cater towards the chimpanzee people.

FNAF 4 stands out as an egregious case of this, where it's story was completely bonkers but people kept saying that we were too dumb to get it. Fast forward to now, where the original story was never confirmed, while FNAF 4 got repurposed for the release of SL. t's a completely different game now.

At the core of all this is that Scott started placing a focus on plot twists, because that's what they like. It's the narrative equivalent to jangling car keys in front of your infant.

>tl;dr- Scott's surrounded himself with autistic monkey people

But fnaf 3 is the one I'm worst at, I never really understood the strategy it never really clicked with me like all the variables in 2, and getting the true ending is tedious at best and you need a guide.

There is no story. There's just "lore".

Because it caters to normies and reddit and Youtubers and isn't Lovecraftian horrors or unexplainable at all. Dead kids is the most cliche garbage, child murderers are boring, and Scott should have gone through with offing himself.

Scott IRL.

>Because it caters to normies and reddit and Youtubers and isn't Lovecraftian horrors or unexplainable at all. Dead kids is the most cliche garbage, child murderers are boring.

You act as if these aren't valid criticisms. Redditors are a toxic bunch of people, whose catering will make the product actively worse. So are youtube "e-celebs" like Markiplier or Matpat.
>isn't unexplainable at all
Silence is golden. A basic ingredient of horror is what we don't see or know; our mind instead inferring the rest and putting it together. FNAF walking away from this left the games off for worse. But hey, we have more robots and more jump scares!

>dead kids
Could've been handled much better. Silver Eyes' usage perfectly highlights the flaws inherent in the games' version. Nothing more than a cheap attempt at eliciting emotion, like those starving Afican commercials. You as a player have no reason to feel sympathy for the characters when their motivation for brutally murdering people is that you kinda look like the killer. Narrative dissonance severely damages a story-focused series like this.

>child murderers are boring
When you drag them out into the spotlight and fail to do anything interesting with them, yes.

You wrote that paragraph in order to agree with me. How odd.

The sass of your post misled me, and the thread needed a bump. I should've noticed that you didn't mention that FNAF 4 had a kid get his head bit, so that makes the series totally mature.

Then again, we've had this question come up so many times that clarifying why people have grown cynical towards the story might be helpful to anybody lurking these threads.

>cynical
>implying it's not people's contrarian nature

Because they wanted the story to be handled differently. Some wanted things explained, some wanted it to be malfunctioning robots, some wanted something lovecraft like.

Basically, people had wanted the story to go in a direction they saw fit or wanted to go and when it didn't, they started hating it. Leaving people to thing that the way the story could have went would have been better because it wasn't explored. That and every game takes what people thought they knew and throws it out the window, causing a basic instinct to naturally find the answers to something be thrown off when you realize that you were wrong when you thought you were right.

>That bonnie
You got anymore of this?

I just wanted some consistence.
FNaF went full Ghost Quest; the product we have now is very far removed from the thing it once was.

It's Crisis, so there's probably several hundred floating around.

The thread has a negative reaction to any and all high school aus, so not sure.