Teslafags will defend this

>Teslafags will defend this

>his smile and optimism

That actually looks pretty sick for a base model 35,000 dollar 215 mile electric car.

>35.000 dollars meme

You need to add taxes plus the other DLCs for the car, friendo.

>photoshopped image

Nice b8

Oh, right. I forgot. the model 3 has 7,000 dollars in tax credits. it actually costs about 28k.

;^)sperg harder

>tesla fans unironically think this is a good interior

>plus the other DLCs for the car
Like what? AutoPilot is standard.

>Teslafags and Consumer Reports are ok with this

>he doesn't want to pay for the Ludicrous speed add-on

>ice fags mad their time is up

>misinformation

Actually:

>Section 30D provides for a credit for certain new qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicles.
>The credit is equal to the sum of: (1) $2,500, plus (2) for a vehicle which draws propulsion energy from a battery with at least 5 kilowatt hours of capacity, $417, plus an additional $417 for each kilowatt hour of battery capacity in excess of 5 kilowatt hours.
>Under § 30D(b)(3), that portion of the credit determined by battery capacity cannot exceed $5,000.
>Therefore, the total amount of the credit allowed for a vehicle is limited to $7,500.
>The new qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicle credit phases out for a manufacturer’s vehicles over the one-year period beginning with the second calendar quarter after the calendar quarter in which at least 200,000 qualifying vehicles manufactured by that manufacturer have been sold for use in the United States (determined on a cumulative basis for sales after December 31, 2009) (“phase-out period”).
>Qualifying vehicles manufactured by that manufacturer are eligible for 50 percent of the credit if acquired in the first two quarters of the phase-out period and 25 percent of the credit if acquired in the third or fourth quarter of the phase-out period.
>Vehicles manufactured by that manufacturer are not eligible for a credit if acquired after the phase-out period. >After December 31, 2009, a vehicle that qualifies for a credit under § 30 does not qualify for the credit under § 30D.

The normal price is $42.500 while only the first 200.000 cars will have the $7.500 credit.

>in a 215 mile electric car
BENCHRACER DETECTED

Do you realise that all the hype surrounding these cars is because "muh 0-60 time" and drag racing videos?

Yet he calls me a benchracer, kek.

Good goys, keep talking about the Tesla brand and their cars.

>42,000
according to some autist before the company even launches the vehicle, lol
ikr. they're unknowningly marketing the vehicle. lol, elon always wins

I kek'd for the easter egg

>according to some autist before the company even launches the vehicle, lol

You're right, Elon Musk said the car will cost $35.000, not me.

Pic related never happened.

>crowdfunding for a car they never saw
>AYY

The touch screen meme needs to end. Shit will look dated and ridiculous in 10 years time.

how does it feel to be autistic?

did you realize that all the hype THAT YOU FEEL is because of that

but all the hype for the people that buy these is because they never need to pay for gas again

Idk, (you) tell me.

>but all the hype for the people that buy these is because they never need to pay for gas again

That's true, you won't have to pay for gas again when you're dead.

nice projection

Stop ban evading

stay btfo

Nice projector

Who knows how fast/hard that crash happened though

The passenger area actually looks like it is fine.

cool selfie dude.

>only the first 200.000 cars
>only

I dont get it.

No more "Pozzi Ginori" logo.

>pic related is what Pozzi Ginori produces

>Model X

Shit like this doesn't even happen on a fucking Lada...

Big country, big houses, big cars, big panel misalignments and panel gaps.

It's hard for most people to rack up $7,500 in federal tax liability even if they were to stop normal withholdings.

I really don't want a face looking at me while I'm driving. Even if I didn't know that putting faces on stuff is always psychological trickery and therefore iff putting, you don't see people looking at you the road.

They need to make the UI on that tablet customizable.

that's fucking hilarious

Pro-tip, in Italy Pozzi-Ginori is often a nickname for an ugly girl.

Why are you posting an image that defends Tesla speedometer placement when you are doing the contrary.

Fucking idiot OP

How do you manage to be the biggest car company in burgerland and have worst interior in your 35k$ car then fucking poo in the loo and their 1,5k death box!

Center dashes are a fucking crime

this is the prius 2017 dash.

prius have had their speedometer up and to the center forever.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This

I am all for cheap cars and shit but fucking christ do those rile me up.

it looks like a toy car you put your 5 year old in so he can feel like an adult.

its like liberals love this shit so they can show their friends.

I know its liberals buying them because no company sells hybrids or electrics in my state.

that and republicans are too poor and stupid to afford them

They actually do charge a premium. Those cars perform like yaris's but cost $30,000k.

Its a fashion accessory not a vehicle really. Liberals eat that shit up. Thats hwy they all have the flashy design and bright colors.

You've going to have to work on your English buddy

This was in Germany, a couple kids took their dads tesla for a joyride flipped it and flew like 80 feet and everyone walked away

What do auto companies have against buttons?

They cost money

I was the biggest teslafag until the model x. Fucking down hill from there. The roadster and model s were fucking magnificent, then they went all voldermort and ripped its face off.
I get it doesn't need a grill, but It just looks wrong.
People don't like change as it is, why alienate the average consumer even more. Whats wrong with electric cars that look like normal cars? Fuck.

As for the model 3. It looks like the model S and a halibut had a retarded love child and they glued an ipad to a table.

they'll literally come to your house and fix it for free so who cares

>plastic buttons and a cheap chinese microcontroller cost more than an ipad

Yes. Why would that not be the case? Regardless, They're going to install some bullshit screen in it anyway.

Car had easily visable defect. Occurs before painting. QA at factory, and dealer missed it.

Reminds me of pickup trucks.

lol.
>no company sells hybrids or electrics in my state
not everyone lives in a degenerate shithole of a state like you do. electric cars pollute less. even the braindead morons in califorina can see that. get your head out of the sand.

I kinda like that actually.
It's a shame the fiat multipla is a fiat.

The coal plants providing the electricity pollute just as much retard.

>muh solar

solar is shit and some states claim to have 'only renewable' but have to import coal or nuclear from the state over. Thats why commiefornia can never leave the US. Can't provide enough power with its meme panels and windmills to charge all the lithium batteries they use in their meme cars.

>coal is the only source of energy in the U.S
american education

In states like nevada the majority of power comes from natural gas and electric cars have a 90+ mpg average

lol you're so full of shit

It's not even horrendously unreliable. It's objectively speaking a great car, but it looks fucking terrible.

Actually that image was created by the tesla fanbase and posted on twitter for the purpose of what OP is saying

>Teslafags will defend this

stop shilling for tesla

No that's basic as fuck QA.