I need advice Veeky Forums

I need advice Veeky Forums.

Im not really a car guy, but I just bought a used c7 corvette since I finally graduated and got a good paying job off the bat (software engineer).

The first guy to race me was on some old looking crotch rocket and just absolutelly embarressed me. This is bullshit, I didnt pay that much to be slower than some piece of shit motorcycle, how do I make my car go faster? Thanks

More air in, more gas in, more exhaust out

That's what you need

Or a 200 shot of NOS

How do you get nos?

Gotta go to the local speedshop. They might refuse, but insist that your welds can handle it. It's a fucking Vette after all, that manifold is good shit.

Ok ill ask my mechanic if he can do it

This is bullshit though. 65k and its not even faster than like a 15 year old white trash sports bike. How much is nos? Im kind of cash strapped now

>but I just bought a used c7 corvette since I finally graduated and got a good paying job off the bat (software engineer).
user I really really like this meme, mind if I save it?

Not a meme my dude, you just have to study hard and build dat porfolio up before you graduate.

Bread on hood or the thread is bullshit

Im taking lunch in 30 minutes, ill post it then

This.

Careful you don't blow the welds off your intake manafold

Get used to it

fuck off this isnt even a gtr vs corvette thread this meme is played out

>inb4 assmad gm fangirl

Might as well turn this shitpost thread into something useful. Any reason I shouldn't buy a 70s corvette as a second car? There are quite a few nice ones for sale in my area at the moment

should of gotten a GT-R if you wanted to go fast

How did you buy a c7 used for 65k when they cost $55k CAD

Did the owner tell you he knew what he got

As a second car? I see no reason not to if you can afford it. Just make sure you won't have any insurance surprises or anything like that.

you'll never beat a crotch rocket with streetlight racing, unless it's a shitty small engine marked down model

>C7
>not a Z06
There's your first problem.

You bought this car for stoplight racing?
>not buying it to slay mad tail

>Needing a car for pussy

If you can't get a girl to sit in your miata it's cause you mad ugly

You ain't gonna be faster than some motorcycles, just live with it.

That's the point. If you are ugly, you get a flashy car so the girls think you're rich. You get laid either way.

You need roughly 1000whp+ to be on par with 1000cc sport bikes.

Its a status symbol idiot

>This is bullshit, I didnt pay that much to be slower than some piece of shit motorcycle
What a poor excuse for bait.

op bought a c7 which is not a Z06 and is like half the price of a GTR you retarded cuck

>6 hrs and 49 minutes ago
Thread is bs

>implying it's unrealistic to have a c7

I say it once I'll say it again. If your buying a car to get pussy your doing it wrong. You should buy a car that you like because it's more than likely going to be with you longer and provide more joy then any pussy it gets you.

Also if you need a flashy car to make up for the confidence you lack around women you have already lost the game. Women like confidence more than anything and I have seen plenty of fat over weight guys get all kinds of mad pussy just through confidence alone.

>pushcucks sperging THIS hard
lmao

I said it once and I'll say it again too, if you're a fat ugly loser that doesn't have any confidence, you'll still pull women if they think you're rich.

They're not likely to be women you want to keep around, but you'll get laid.

Weak b8
My car has 650 to the wheels and my '84 VF100R would crush it from a light.

Personally I would rather work on improving myself then trying to use a car as a crutch. If your fat go do some type of exercise you like.

If you think your ugly chances your not really, but change up your look. It can be as simple as growing your hair out or cutting it shorter.

If you lack confidence start going out more and talk to people. Find some type of group your interested in on meet up and start going to it.

It's much cheaper and easier to improve your self than having a flashy car do the work for you, and this is coming from someone that drives a fucking GTR!!!.

Personally I try and hide the fact that I own such a car as much as possible, because if someone wants to be around me just because they think I'm rich or something I'm really not going to be that interested in them no matter how they look.

I think you're missing the point here. Girls are into money, and flashy cars are the easiest way to show that. Not everybody wants to go through some self-help ritual to find their soulmate or some shit, some people just want to get laid.

A GT-R is great for impressing all the dudes at the local cars n coffee, but it's just a Nissan to those types of girls. Something exotic is totally difference.

I think you're missing the point here. Girls are into money, and flashy cars are the easiest way to show that. Not everybody wants to go through some self-help ritual to find their soulmate or some shit, some people just want to get laid.

A GT-R is great for impressing all the dudes at the local cars n coffee, but it's just a Nissan to those types of girls. Something exotic is totally different. I drive a C7 Z06 so I'm flashy enough but I totally understand why people would flaunt wealth with a car for pussy. I wouldn't personally, but I get it.

who else /FasterThanGT-R/ in hee?

They can run the same 1/4 time as litre bikes with like 600hp and drag radials

strip or street?

you should compare 0-200km/h or 0-120mph times to get an idea what would happen on the street

s1000rr: 0–200 km/h: 6.9 sec / 209 m (686 ft)
GSXR1000 K9: 0-200 km/h: ~7.5s

Z06C7: 0 - 200 kph 10.2 s

300M ~190kph

>thinks a stock vette can outrun litre bikes

Normies the post

c6z with a few basic things will, but not a stock (and stock tire lol) base model