Dueling Network General - /dng/

Remove Iron Core Imposters Edition

Thread #2474

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/10daystogo/
ygorganization.com/captainnevergetsabreak/
strawpoll.me/12534600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the banlist is imminent and Ratpier is on her last legs and when she's gone, OCG is going to implode since every single deck just lost an engine which made them work.
Aside from Dinos(and maybe Noids if Ghost Ash goes away but Lawnmowing stays), what decks will rise up in Links?

First for garbage chains

True bois

You say that like its a bad thing.

Zoos don't even need the rat to be good at this point.

so this is the power of COTD

Ok, she looks cute enough.
But what's her bust size? And how does her VR persona look like?
These are important questions.

which one of you are posing as me on percy eu server

She has a penis.

pls be in Duelist Saga

Q: After you have Summoned them properly, when you revive an Extra Deck Monster with “Monster Reborn”, which Zone do you put them in?
A: You Special Summon it in a Main Monster Zone, not an Extra Monster Zone.

Q: If you target an opponent’s monster in the Extra Monster Zone with “Mind Control”, what happens?
A: It goes to your Main Monster Zone. When control returns to your opponent, it returns to their Main Monster Zone as well.

Q: Can you use Tokens and Trap Monsters as Materials for a Link Summon?
A: If they meet the material requirements, you may use Tokens and Trap Monster as Materials for Link Summoning.

ygorganization.com/10daystogo/

COTD-JP077 戦線復帰 Sensen Fussa (Return to the Frontlines)
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position.

ygorganization.com/captainnevergetsabreak/

>If they meet the material requirements, you may use Tokens and Trap Monster as Materials for Link Summoning.
Thank god.

Defense version of Call of the Haunted? ok

>Trap Monster
Time for my non-Paleo Trap Monster deck to shine once again!

if CotH gets destroyed, so does the monster, this is better version of powerful rebirth

Return to the Frontlines doesn't stay on the field though.

neither does this dick in your mouth after i monster reborn you from the abortion

A better CotH. Nice.

She looks like an "honor student" type character to me.

coth revived in attack you retard

Cyverse Gadget
Level 4 LIGHT Cyverse-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1400
DEF 300
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but its effects are negated.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Gadget Token” (Cyverse-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0).

that's why it's better though

this was already posted you late retard

Not in this thread though, and not everyone is American.

>can't revive a link monster
utter rubbish

nice logic, guess we should clear the backlog

Decode Talker
DARK Cyverse-Type Link Effect Monster
LINK 3
ATK 2300
Materials: 2 or more Effect Monster
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
(2) When an opponent’s card effect that targets a card you control is activated: You can Tribute 1 of your monsters Linked to this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

So the only reason to ever play this card now would be if your deck benefits from having continuous trap cards on your side of the field?
Because Return to the Frontlines simply looks better.

The power creep is real

>face inzektors for the first time

I can see why people hated this masturbation deck.

Use Wyrm memetechs

Listen cunt, people miss shit when they go to sleep and they don't all read the last thread.

guess it sucks to be them then :^)

alright then why are you calling me a cunt for doing the exact same thing as you you two faced scaredy cat
my card is actually better than yours posted because it lets me play the game

Link Slayer
Level 5 EARTH Cyverse-Type Effect Monster
ATK Unknown
DEF Unknown
(1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards, then target that many Spell/Trap Cards on the field; destroy them.

now help me post all these cards that are not in this thread

>once per turn mst

Boy I love that every monster has this effect now.

>two faced scaredy cat
Where did you get two faced scaredy cat from him posting a relatively recent card in a thread shortly after it was posted in the old thread?
I knew you were retarded Iron Care but I didn't think it went this deep.

Because Cyverse Gadget's full effect was only revealed last night, you dumb motherfucker.

Not that guy. But re-posting fresh news from just 4 hours ago, is nothing like re-posting reveals from a month ago.
If anything the latest news are always worthy of being reposted. Since it's the latest thing we have to discuss.

Unless you just want the threads to be a major circle jerk that doesn't even discuss the game beyond the accumulated e-peen points that the cancerous trips have amassed for themselves. Which tend to be what the threads are always reduced to when there are no news to discuss.

ATK 2000
DEF 600

Reposting the latest reveals is pretty standard. What's with the current autism? They have always been reposted. Why make such a big deal out of it now?

Iron Core is just retarded.
Pay him no mind.
It gets cute after a while.

fuck you man i wasn't done
alright discuss the rubbish card then, and point to the fact its a trap card so its rubbish first turn
you are the dumb motherfucker

Link Spider
EARTH Cyverse-Type Link Effect Monster
ATK 1000
LINK 1
Links: Down
Materials: 1 Normal Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your hand to one of this card’s Linked Zones.

Not so secret Metalfoes tech

RR will be good in the Link format.

>to one of this card’s Linked Zones
>zones
>s
Cards that add more links to link monsters eventually confirmed by that wording.

You can link another Link in Link Spiders EMZ and all of the connected zones are Link Spiders "linked zones".

The arrows point to the bottom left and bottom right, is it possible to put the same link monster in on of those zone?
Also for that second monster do the bottom left and bottom right zones become extra deck zones? Meaning can the S/T zone become extra monster zones?

Can you end up with 11 extra deck monsters that way?

strawpoll.me/12534600

This card really looks like it will be great.

>not separating Iron Core and his imposter as 2 entries
Quite rude desu

Thanks, don't defend me from my imposters, it makes people think I give a shit and causes more shitposting.

Post fun fields.

you are not me
you are worse than me

>synchro spam
>fun
you play cancerous decks to match your cancer posting. Fitting.

But I am me, you're but an imposter.

iron core does not tripfag
he is above that

I was a tripfag to begin with, and still technically am. This is my original tripcode.

leave now imposter
everyone knows i never tripfagged and beat a good number of tripfags and took their souls

Fight me then, faggot.

I love all the rage quits I get when Zoo players make a first turn 0/0 Drancia in DEF and I drop chaos max.
Get fucked.

IRON CORE VS IRON CORE
SHADOWDUEL OF THE CENTURY

The fuck happened to this game? Not even being nostalgiafag and shit because I only stopped playing a couple years ago but it feels like every card can be activated in either player's turn and is a quick effect. It feels like whoever goes first just autowins. Its near impossible to play any older deck going second. Also can zoods take on dragon rulers?

alright, hosting on percy eu

Yes.
Even giving rulers current tech they still get their shit kicked in if they don't open up the nuts.

Welcome to modern yugioh. Remember to stop by the gift shop before you leave.

Not even links can fix this insanity

???

nice fake screenshot
i an there waiting

That's crazy, rulers were busted as fuck and even though that format was a lot of fun, it was retarded. I tried playing some decks that did ok at the time then and just got shit on completely.

Probably gonna stick around til links and see if anything actually changes. I just feel like its pretty stupid that so many monsters have quick effects now, makes the idea of a turn pretty redundant and going first broken. Also holy shit dimensional barrier and solemn strike are insane and aren't an instant 3 of each in every deck, seems like the game just went way off after pendulums.

Going by previous Yugiohs, 15 years old tends to be going into cowtits territory

anybody?

excellent

so who won?

He's obviously someone from the Discord, because he's countering my deck. No sane person actually sides Prime Material Dragon unless they know what their opp is playing.

i won i am the real iron core of dng

You haven't won yet, faggot.

you know as well as i do your deck is awful and lost to a measly side deck card

You're a fucking hack for siding specifically against me, no one fucking sides Prime Material Dragon unless they know exactly what their opponent is playing, you fuck.

I challenge one of you to a shadow duel. It can be anyone.

maybe you shouldn't take my trip to Dueling Book and play bad decks to give me a bad name moreover you brought an awful deck to a shadow duel so now your soul is mine now quit ruining the iron core name

Fighting the fake is pointless because he wouldn't stop posting anyways.
My soul was never around to begin with, faggot, Atmos owns it you literal retard. It's painfully obvious you're someone from the Discord now, so fuck off.

>he plays chain burn and complains when sided against

is there a worse deck userbase?

I just want to play. Doesn't have to be a shadow duel.

Royal Decree/Twin Twisters/Denko are expected in a side. No one fucking sides a specifically anti-BURN card unless they know they're going to face burn. Only disrespectful fucks counter-deck like that, but I expect nothing less from a shitposter.

if atmosx own it, you should not even be here, you are breaking the shadow duel rules, so now you are more deep in debt, quit ruining my name, and dont lump me with your circlejerk discord, i left that rubbish shithole in a week the moment you started playing chain burn, so enjoy being awful at the game, i appreciate you taking off your name now, you really were ruining it, just make sure you dont cumback now

I'll come back whenever I want, I don't care about the "rules" anymore since no one here fucking respects them anyways, not you, or Atmos, or Dia, or fucking anyone.

>does not care about the rules
>uses the term disrespectful
reaching pretty hard here, not my fault you are a bad player, now quit making a scene in my general, you are already the chain burn player

FUCK YOU I SIDE PRIME MAT

this kiddie shit belongs on /a/
Fuck off with your discord drama. Whoever has the bingo chart for losers using an excuse for losing, post it.

You've lost to soundwave and you still show up.
The rules don't matter so he can come back all he wants to.

*penguin noise* *penguin noise*

i have never lost to sound wave it was an imposter who challenged him before i got to

That is my hopes as well.

Why would anyone play burn decks?

OCG Twitter posted more cryptic Stargrail related flavor texts.
I hope these fucks aren't gonna be a normal monster archetype.

They know they can't win using regular decks so they rely on simple tacticts like burn

I knew people in this community could be insecure but you're taking it to a whole new level

Chain Burn is T2?

>beat down via ED spam isn't a simple tactic
Burn at least requires knowledge of chain links as opposed to just mindlessly spitting out a board using terrortop/ratpier and sitting behind several solemns/floodgates.

To be fail Rat Turbo/most modern good decks are even more mindless than Chain Burn.

At least Chain Burn is something about knowing what basic mechanics are rather than Konami made flowcharts and floodgates