Veeky Forumstists

Tell us how great of a driver you are again...

Well today I locked up my brakes after overtaking a Skoda Octavia combi and almost understeered into a raised divider so I'm pretty terrible

But I'm having fun and probably will kill myself and my miata doing it so it's no loss really

im a 7/10 driver.
i used to be better when i was a teenager. now my reflexes aren't as good

Never had an accident or ticket so my win/lose rato is undefined as of now.

The Speed Racer reboot film is unironically great.

>ultimate driver

it had all the right cheese in all the right places, with the thrill of the races not lost.

I can get a lwb sprinter pretty much anywhere it'll physically fit without breaking anything

I wanted to impress my mates last week with my new BMW that i havent had the time yet to get used too.
almost crashed my car when i put it in to sport mode.

I'm the fastest down Highway 74...

At my high school...

>sport mode
turn all that assist shit off and learn to drive the car as it was meant to be, not what nanny EU wants

>BMW

You must be a big douche...

I can anticipate birddy far ahead now
and no longer feel the need to come to a stop
just to slow down enough so the steering is more effective
or to use the brakes for shifting weight

main problem is I'm still too impatient and don't really pay attention to nearby events

Generally good, bad at counter steering.

I'm not very good in a car at all, I don't really drive them much. (I don't own one). I recently picked up simracing for a bit of a laugh so maybe that will help (probably not).

I would say I'm ok to good on a motorcycle, I know I have pretty good roadcraft though. I never been in an incident on road whatsoever and I live in a city densely populated with asian drivers.

This is genius***

I am Garbage:
2 accidents (not at fault for either)
1 speeding ticket
hydroplaned 3 times

Literally all my situations could have been avoided had i not been speeding. But, speed is life.

i once went an entire day without crashing into anything

bullshit.

About a week ago I understeered my miata into a curb and broke a bunch of suspension parts and bent a wheel. This is like the third curb I've hit; I'm going to sell it.

My highest point was an accidental, but perfect, 360.

>3/10, still miss shifts after 4 years of driving manual

I rip hektik skidz in traffic and weave on the freeway
Im just an asshole

I once raced against the ghost of my brother on the track who was the fastest racer in the whole world. I almost beat him too but let my foot off the gas at the last moment.

I couldn't possibly take that throne away from him.

Mad respektz RIP big bro.

So basically the ending of fast and the furious 7?

almost had head on with a bike while passing a lorry doing 10% of speed limit on a two way road.
In first 100km of driving my new car.

Defensive Driving? No.
>Driving
2 accidents (snow on hill/no brakes +2months driving, then my dumbass hits outer curb curve after a 3laneshift +2years drv) All manual.
360spin, june midday on a elevated highway pass, Semi just cruzin onmy left
Bomb downhills in neutral - standard
>Now
mazdaomaticwannakillmyselfintheattic.com
FF so I accidentally powerslide and drift at alot of curves(fucking MI hills)
Use it to avoid F12x#(%&^#$% Pickup assholes that don't signal, ALL YOU FUCKS THAT DONT SIGNAL
I'm 23 yet feel 48 in driving capability. I sk8 and do weird stuff to try improving precognition and heighten response times(wpm

Ride daily in London traffic, not ded, no accidents. So at least a basic level of competence.

I know how to use a turn signal.

I'm usually aware of my surroundings and don't use my phone while driving.

I only get into car accidents every other day

I'm way too good at driving to get into accidents more often like some plebs

>two accidents in the span of a month
>once got clipped while overtaking a parked car
>once got rear ended on highway after I braked hard
>still don't check road signs and turn onto one way streets going the wrong way
>sometimes get stuck behind parked cars because I don't change lanes soon enough and get cut off
>almost blew my engine mis-shifting on the highway