/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
From 3/8 to 3/22. Can redeem one CE from each CBC Collection for free.
- 5* Arthur (Prototype)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands - Star Absorption +400%, Crit Damage +20%
- 5* CE Detective Edmond - Invul pierce, Arts +8%
- 5* CE As you wish - NP Gain +25%, Self invul (1 turn)
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot - Heal, Defense & Debuff Resistance +8%
- 4* CE Outrage - NP Gain +15%, Taunt (1 turn)
- 4* CE Operation Fianna - Buster +8%, 10 Stars (1 time)
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles - Quick, Arts & Buster +2%, Debuff rate +3%
- 3* CE Neverland - Crit Damage, Crit Star Rate & NP Damage +4%
- 3* CE La siesta - Recover 50HP, Receive 1 star & increase NP Gauge by 1% each turn

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

What nodes for farming?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mysterious Hero G When?!?

Nobu a CUTE.

>rerun
Well, at least it isn't nothing.

Xth for best archer.

>empty quartz
>get karna and helena
rate up was a lie

What's wrong with his legs? It looks like his spats are turning his thighs into charcoal.

>Have grandpa archer
>Tempted to use Nobu instead because she's cuter

>whale friend has 3 different LB copies of Chawan CE

When it comes to player communication, yeah. They're communicating, they're showing the players a roadmap, they're detailing future changes to the mechanics and even giving tentative release dates.

That's far more than any other mobage does, just compare it to the lazy Jews at DW who can't give a fuck to tell you when the next event is coming up and probably have a ""roadmap"" that consists of nothing but no-content reruns.

Did you listen to your mother and didnt roll the bait gacha?

Got okita on my 1st 10 roll though. Feels good

I use both
I was pretty disappointed nobu isn't evil

I really want Okita NP2 but decided to keep saving for Raikou instead.

stupid snake didn't come when I rolled the gacha for her, so I'm not sure what the lesson here is.

>2017
>still haven't rolled Okita

>more than any other company does
granblue does the same shit, it's just FGO that is shit stop being delusional that FEH is some amazing industry trailblazer

the game is even shittier than FGO on top of everything else and all their event units for the next two months are literal who dudes while all the females are gacha only, it's trash

So I was rerolling and got two 4*. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a 5* from the first 10 pull?

No.

As soon as I saw that post I went to check if Nobu was evil because I rolled dandy archer as well and was hoping she'd get a power up.

It figures this is the first fictional Nobunaga I've seen in a while that wasn't evil.

>Nobu
>evil
She dindu nuffin

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>roll all 33 quartz and a ticket
>not even a 3* event CE

Fuck this game

>GBF
>being as responsive to player concerns

Nintendo/IS are literally turning the game around a month after launch and fixing all their player woes, while GBF is still pushing its terrible grind-to-play model.

I'm actually almost shocked by the post-launch support FEH has gotten and the transparency of the dev team. It's certainly far beyond what I was expecting for "just" a mobage.

There is two way nips see Nobu :
-demon king who kill monk, children and woman just to conquer everything
-reformator with great insight, great dream and first unificator of the nation.

It's seems the second is more accurate.

Could be an alter, bruh

>you will never bounce a quarter off Gawain's bike short clad booty
why even live

hopefully never

>bashing GBF in defence of FEH while in /fgog/

Huh!?

all they did was fucking change arena to not be as retarded because it was fucking dogshit

the game still has fucking nothing to do, barely any log in currency, terrible unit balancing and gacha where you have fucking 4 units in the same class on rate up and good luck getting the one you want assuming your RNG orb color even fucking shows up in your roll as an option

game is hot garbage

>I'm actually almost shocked by the post-launch support FEH has gotten
they kinda have to
it was an abject failure and pretty much destined to follow pokemon go in terms of loss of interest

Tamamo Doge when?

I've been rolling the FP gacha all morning and haven't rolled the fucking evebt CE, but now I have a shitload of White Day cards.

Proto Gawain-chan when?

Reminder to never respond to nintendo shills. They have severe mental problems and will eat up anything Nintendo shits in the mouth while thanking them.

Does going to the shop crash the game for anyone else? Just usual remix os bullshit?

I got spooked by Gawain twice when trying to get Arthur, but he's so hot I'm not even mad anymore.

stop using emulators and it won't crash

Thanks honest oni

I dumped more than half my FP (~50k) for an event CE too but nothings.
Maybe next year Okita will come to me.

It seems like too many items in the shop makes Remix shit itself unless you disable hardware acceleration, which slows the game to a crawl. It happened with the Valentine's shop too.

What? Did I miss something?

Half the players I know who got into it dropped it mostly for the first two reasons, but the rest definitely didn't help it's cause.

Arena is what is important to the longevity of the game so it's actually good that they're fixing it. PVP arena is also something that constantly gives players something to do, they have their priorities right.

FGO would benefit much more with an arena instead of doling out nothing but reruns.

>barely any log in currency

They get 1 orb per day, we don't even get 1 quartz per day

>terrible unit balancing

Still better than releasing busted characters like Merlin, since they actually know how to make proper video games.

>gacha

t. DW shill claiming 6% SSR gacha with increasing rates is garbage

Congrats, user

read previous thread. Just right at the end

did they really update the animations?

I mean, i'm on fast mode but they still look the same to me, well though you can actually see Nobu's quick now

Medusa CE is really good. Didn't get Okita but at least it's something.

It's been so long since we had an event with so many quartz too.

Now we just lack a part 2.

They can communicate with the playerbase as much as they want, but the real game-changer decision is not banning hackers, they pretty much acknowledge it's the way FEH should be played.

Nobu is more explosive and a good looking extra.
Okita got a backflip on buster.
I think that's all.

They've come right out and said they're taking measures and there's less hackers to be seen nowadays. It's already far more responsive than DW who took nearly a year to ban emulators.

>disable hardware acceleration
That did it, thanks man

I want to gently apologize, there's not a lot I can do to help people in this event with supports, I'm not even getting a limit broken 3* CE since it took 100k just to get the first copy, fuck the white day CEs still being there

Congrats on getting hot as the sun knight user

I wish I had at least gotten that much trying to roll for Arthur, I wouldn't mind more Gawain copies

At least I managed to roll all the White Day CEs I guess

I used both of my two ticket and got a 3* CE and Kariya.
I should've listened to mother.
Now I just have to deal with that empty feeling inside whenever I realise I'll never hug a big snake.

They are not going to ban crystals/non retarded +10 hackers, though. If you are friend banned right now you probably went too far.

>there are actual nintendrones browsing this thread right now

>one orb per day
so they get less than 2 rolls a week whereas FGO gives two rolls + maintenance gems
>unit balancing
doesn't matter in FGO because there's no PVP - PVP is all there is in Heroes so way to just BTFO yourself on that
>6% ssr gacha
your chance of getting anything you want is even less than in FGO because unlike FEH at least you don't ever have a situation where Saber cards have a 0% to even be in your roll

also FGO would never pull some dogshit like releasing 4 new sabers all at the same time and making them compete for rateup meanwhile FEH has 4 fucking colorless units on rateup right now - good luck getting the one you want even with your shitty gacha rate increase

Do I save for the CEs or enjoy the instant gratification of 3rd Ascensions?

Ah fuck, at least I have never pulled her before.

>play GBF
>better rates than FEH and FGO put together

Really makes my mind explode

>engaging in /v/ tier shitposting

>her
You pulled her boyfriend user

Nobu has another Buster animation too.

But I want a specific waifu, not randumb SSR from a super diluted pool

And more useless units so that the actual rate of pulling a good unit is something like 0.017%

>putting LB event CEs on non event servants

>GBF lets you ticket the one you want
>m-muh diluted pool

>more useless units
>than the game with PVP that literally makes u nits useless
>that also releases like 4+ fucking 5*s with every new gacha to shit the pool up even more
yeah, no

FEH doesn't even let you know which newly introduced units only exist at 5* and which will eventually exist at lower rarities after their rate up ends. It's scummy as fuck

>so they get less than 2 rolls a week whereas FGO gives two rolls + maintenance gems

FGO also has terrible rates.

>no PVP

That's a flaw, not a feature. It's also a feature of how dumb DW are for not adding PVP to keep the game fun.

>your chance of getting anything you want is even less than in FGO
>6%
>less chances than 1%

You need math lessons, user.

>b-b-but only gacha matters
Yeah I really enjoyed pulling useless SSR I can't even use because I don't have the correct grid.

>just roll more goy!

What about people that put event CEs on unleveled event servants?

Because that's what I'm doing right now

The gacha is a major issue because

1.) You could be rolling for a unit and not get the proper color to get it.
2.) It costs minimum 40 orbs to roll ten characters and between 40 - 50 if you are only rolling a specific color.

While these are big problems, the currency is almost a non issue. Assuming the current arena quests are indefinite, you will get 30 orbs per month, 9 more from the monthly quests, and 9 from a possible paralog per month. That totals to 48 orbs per month without any events going on.

FEH doesn't have PVP, yet though. And I'm kinda glad for that.

>keep playing games that only gives you random SSRs even when you pay
>don't play the game that let's you pay and pick whatever you want

You dumb /po/tards are so fucking antisemitic

Sure, you can ticket the one you want but if you want a viable team in GBF, one is not anywhere near enough and it takes about forever to get the team you actually need.

>every game should have pvp or else it's a flaw in game design

>6%
you forgot to mention that the rate up unit pool % is a flat 3% and that it's divided between 4+ units in one color alone in the current FEH gacha

meanwhile in FGO at least you know that if you manage to roll a 5* it's probably close to a 50% chance of being the rateup

And? We get 12 rolls per month here too if you do missions.

Fine by me. These quests are easy as hell anyway, so you shouldn't need a support to carry you.

I want to rape the Banana Oni so bad.

>play the game with shitty writing, characters, and artstyle or else you're dumb!

Careful with that word user

>GBF gives away more than a hundred rolls
>half of them during double SSR rate
>"what's the point of free rolls if you can't roll what you want" - /fgog/

I guess FGO is truly the thinking man's game

AnimeJapan in a week. What should be expected?

I've been saving for this moment, and it paid off.

>he believes FGO rate-ups are close to 50% chance

It's definitely lower than that, how many anons have we seen witnessing that the rate up is a lie? The standard for other mobages like GBF with even better rates for the rate-up SSR doesn't even approach 0.5%, no way FGO does that.

should I read this from right to left

Played during th anniverseiry.
Didn't get a single SSR i liked because of how fucking diluted the pool is. atleast FGO's got alot of likable 3*'s

Koha ace anime.

I got the other broken Sakurai character. I'm content.

fate/carnival phantasm sequel anime announced

another gacha

>FGO doesn't have diluted pool because I like the 3*s in FGO since I never played gbf except rolling the gacha

(You)

>"what's the point of free rolls if you can't roll what you want" - /fgog/

Granblue has shit girls and even shitter husbandos. Pic related is the only fappable granblue.

Based fucking DW not giving its playerbase false hope.

Today it has been three hundred and ninety-nine (399) days since Brynhild was last available in a gacha.

That's where you went wrong user, you played for likeable characters instead of gameplay like you should. GBF is a complex game meant for players with a keen interest in numbers crunching and gameplay, it's not retarded waifu pandering stuff.