/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - BTC Is still bullish as fuck, trust

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - BTC Is still bullish as fuck, trust.

MARGIN TRADING/BTC FUTURES PLATFORMS (Bitcoin looking BULLISH)
>1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US, works with VPN x3-x20 leverage_
>bitmex.com/register/yMfksI (Outside US, works with VPN. x2-x100 leverage)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM and DISCORD)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA (Crypto Discussion on Telegram)
>telegram.me/joinchat/C9Qooj_3ODViAwrS4UPn9w (Veeky Forums Pump & Dump Group on Telegram)
>discord.gg/jtBmHwJ (Crypto Discussion on Discord)

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
>reddit.com/r/Forex/comments/2tbaqp/i_made_a_list_of_resources_for_beginners_and/

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io
faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC
simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b8f1124b-8cdb-4a37-991e-50576b311a91
youtube.com/user/carpenoctom/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My current thoughts

Alts - ICN, ETC, FCT, and REP.

For BTC, I'm conflicted. We're still technically very bullish but on the weekly/monthly charts.... we could be in the 5th wave of Elliot wave theory and possibly sending into a downtrend to 780 or 660 after a psych out uptrend in the next few weeks. After we hit those possible targets, we're gonna confirm megabull run coming.

Just for the new bitcoin traders, here's a strategy I've been practicing with when I get bored and need a little refresher on how to trade short term.

Register on bitmex, go to Bitcoin (XBT) and go to March 31st (Futures). Place in your orders at x50 leverage, put an order (market or limit), and put 1% of whatever your account is. Learn to form a plan with this.

I just pull out anytime I make .01btc (for poker lol) or hits my targets, and exit my position.

How much is you average profit above buyng and holding? If you don't so that, of course.

Holding some ETH, Monero, and expecting LTC to bounce up a lot after segwit implementation. Darcrus Tokens looks like a sleeper, the dev has a really good track record.

>what wallet do you use? how secure is it? where can i get it? how are you exchanging ur usd into bitcoin and how do you get it back into usd? how much do you lose in doing so? where are you trading altcoins at? are you keeping ur bitcoins/altcoins on the exchange via ur account? isnt that risky?

First of all I'm not a 'professional' trader, just doing it for a few months now.
This is what I do:
- Downloaded bread wallet app from appstore. I'd say that's really secure.
- I'm from a smaller European country and I buy bitcoin from a small and trusted company. They promote Bitcoin on every platforms in my country (Tv, radio, etc.). They are a bit cheaper than other sellers in my area on "localbitcoins". I just send them my Bitcoin address and the money through my bank account in my currency and they send back Bitcoin in 1-2 hours during workdays.
- I use Poloniex to trade so once the bitcoin is in my wallet I send the amount I want to trade with to my wallet on Poloniex and there you can sell-buy anything you want.

I haven't cashed out my Bitcoins yet but for small amount I will try to sell BTC to that company where I bought and they will send money to my bank account.
For bigger amount I will try to find someone on localbitcoin to sell and use my Payoneer card (it's a debit card that my country's tax authorities can't see or don't care about). But I don't think that tax authorities care about payments under ~$5k.

Right now I only have around $150 worth of Bitcoin so I just keep all that on Poloniex. Once I will have more I will keep there only that I trade actively.

OP how active are the Telegram chats?

The P&D group, dead. Gonna delete it soon then remake when alt season is back.

Bootcamp has activity.

LTC will probably dump a lot after segwit is released lol. buy rumor/sell news.

I don't tell people my amount of anything but if I'm right just 30% of the time, I'm break even but I'm way above that.

I know bitfinex has been hacked. But are they still on business? I saw a lot of transactions on them on crypto compare.

30% can be enough with a good profit/loss ratio

I can say that i know for a fact that LTC will pump. Rumor/News doesn't always apply. Especially to crypto.

Also what kind of strategy do you use?

They gave everyone a 30% (or something close to do this) haircut. Its a high volume leverage trading platform with a good UI so it still gets business just nothing compared to where it once was.

thx

Which one do you recommend.

For leveraged trading?

1broker for x5 margin
okcoin futures for x10/x20
Bitmex for x50-x100 but very small positions

1broker is the only one that works in the US without a VPN though.

Myriad?

If it keeps falling tomorrow I'm out

Anything fundamental happenings with it soon?

What price did you get in at?

Why? Do you have a strategy or is just afraid?

Prepare for another drop soon, coinfags.

Shitcoin is still way up over the last month. A robust price rise needs to be built on a base of long-term users, of which there's no evidence of behind the last month's rise.

It's massively overbought.

Also

BACK BELOW $1000 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How does it feel to invest in a currency propped up by heroin and cocaine?

whats so funny? never heard of shorting? or are you too poor to put up the capital required to make any money doing it?

Fucking awesome, faggot.

lol this guy is a nocoiner who much rather wait for the next hot tip on robinhood.

Halving on the 18th or 19th of January. It's pretty much at the bottom after a long accumulation.

cope.

BTW I bought in 2012 when it was below $10. How does it feel to know will never have 10,000% gains, like me?

You keep your shitpost AHAHAH, I'll keep the money bitch.

Is it a goood idea to buy 10$ worth of every meme coin ?

meh. I guess.

Also quick update on BTC.

We could either in an EW cycle (doubt it now) or a C&H that started all the way from the last high in 2013.

My guess, the next few weeks are gonna be a downtrend/consolidation then a huge fucking megabull run.

Finding bottom is gonna be a pain in the ass though.

What turd are we going to manipulate this weekend

yes. Diversification

agreed with this showerhead, i am still skeptical on ICN personally, but the rest of the alts u mentioned i am bullish on. i got out of BTC around $950, looking to buy the dip ;)

To anyone looking to arb something

Market buy SBD on poloniex and market sell it into SBD on liqui.io

Arbitrage opportunities are self correcting within minutes of appearing, thanks for speeding up that process by pointing it out you fucking idiot.

einsteinium please

can someone please explain how 100x leveraged bitcoin works? can i just buy and hold?

You get liquidated if the price goes below a certain price and opposite if you sell (short).

If the price goes 0.99% in the wrong direction you lose everything. People only use huge leverage for FOREX because it has close to no volatility. 1:100 in crypto is suicide.

Oh its the riskiest thing ever but at 1% of bag per trade and you stick to a certain plan, you'll be fine.

I stuck to my 1% plan on x50 margin and this is what I'm at right now

Are we actually going up again now that China FUD was disproven?

We are in a very exceptional market.

why is it so difficult to buy altcoins?
>having to get separate wallets
>some wallet addresses don't work
>no one is selling
>no one is buying

what's the point in diversifying again?

Why do you guys choose to trade in crypto currencies instead of other types of trade?

My guess is ease of access plus the volatility making people think they can make quick cash. For some (holders) it would be the constant trend upwards. Media attention plays a big role in the last few years.

Relatively no fees to trade for one, most 'traders," are just drug buyers from any of the darknet markets who are new to trading entirely, funny as fuck twitter community, and overall kind of easier.

Also compared to just stock, keeping track of the entire crypto market is so much simpler with just keeping up with your twitter. Just more fun overall and scary as fuck which I looooove.

I just started on this Bitcoin business with Electrum. Can someone send any amount as a test for me? Appreciate the help.

1JKaH6cf8U2XVr2buMgGoi1gSUTZRZm4Tj

Nobody is gonna send you free coin.

faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Sign up for faucets and make it a daily habit. Turn off adblock so the sites stay up. If you want to be trader, learn forex trading on simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b8f1124b-8cdb-4a37-991e-50576b311a91 with a demo account, and research forex trading on youtube or the links in my OP.

I'm not actually begging. I just need to test real quick before I delve more. Someone can send a Satoshi for all I care. Thanks for the tip regardless.

>mfw in ICN since ICO

Bought some below ICO price, sold around top, bought back in at 28kish and gonna try to sell profits at top while keeping my initial investment for a long time.

ah a scraper, good, lots of moneys to be made.

lol need to keep with my goal of 5% returns daily.

Been difficult lately since no alt season but meh. Wasn't in a long on BTC cause I don't like entering during a parabolic area.

are you on whalepool too?
I don't daytrade, there's no much point to it for me, just find good projects and buy a bulk.

lolno. I got banned from the telegram, just in the teamspeak whenever something big is happening like that Roger Ver interview a while back. Don't think I wanna talk to the guys ever.

ayo, you was trollin' ?

Shilled something retarded as a favor. My friend is a mod there but he can't unban but whatever. Are they actually a good room?

who, whalepool? I guess so, been listening to them since late 2014, they're full of useful information, like attending class with an interesting professor.

the people from Bfx and Kraken use it as an outlet, so it's always fun

Has buttcoin already hit its price recovery level today at $900? Is it going to go higher before the downtrend or is this it?

Too volatile right now to confirm a trend cause right now this is either the overdue correction or straight up done with the bullrun (doubt this one though).

he hasnt bought LTC yet

hahahahahaha

stay poor cucks

My guess is that it will go down some more.
Im just waiting on this little raise to finish, then i sell

I bought bitcoins after the initial drop from 1170 to around 1100 thinking that it would recover like that drop in November. Should I just take the hit or use the bitcoin to trade in alts?

Alts.

Keep holding. Go long. Next halving 2020. If you are new to Btc alts will completely fuck you. Have fun

What's happening with siacoin ? The volume is unusually high on polo.

Look what I found. Lol.

What's the better strategy?
- Buying 8 potentially good smaller altcoins for $20-20 each
- or using my $160 for careful(!) margin trading on bigger altcoins?
Time frame: 4-5 months

got pumped two nights in a row
seems quiet today tho

If you know how to trade correctly, margin.

Also gonna update the OP with this youtube.com/user/carpenoctom/videos

That channel is amazing for learning TA on Bitcoin. Gonna remove the aluna guide.

Thanks, great youtube channel!
I need to study margin trading for a little longer.
For now I just divided my money into six altcoins.

based

What should I use for bitcoin and litecoin wallets on fedora linux?

BUY LITECOIN

dead coin shill.

There's a bull flag though. Buy goyim

already took my 50% profits on bitmex, i think it could go a lot higher, but i am not confident because i don't know how segwit will affect the price long term. I guess difficulty will increase x2, but dat transaction time though. and i'm sure btc miners will go to litecoin as price rises, which increases security of network. i hope it all works out in the long run, and inspires BTC chinese mining pools to pass segwit!

where to buy uk pls

I used to trade crypto. I get it. It's fun, simple, and full of memes. But what is the point of it all?

Hardly any of these currencies are used to buy anything. Only bitcoin has any sort of usefulness regarding liquidity. So, why all these extra coins? Is it all a web of P&D schemes? If so then I don't see where this market can go in the future.

I'd like to imagine a time in the future where there is a thriving cryptocurrency trade, with volumes rivaling the stock market. People gambling in backrooms using USB sticks as currency. Professional crypto traders with walls covered with monitors. Crypto hedge funds, federal raids on crypto pirates. It's all very cyberpunky.

But, I don't know guys. Where is the staying power of this meme? Does anyone else feel the same way?

It's a new currency so many businesses have not adapted to this. More businesses may or may not adopt crytocurrencies so the future seems uncertain for now. The stay power seems to depend on if people adapt them or not. I hoping that people will use bitcoins or other currencies since they seem to be growing in time.

>I'd like to imagine a time in the future where there is a thriving cryptocurrency trade, with volumes rivaling the stock market. People gambling in backrooms using USB sticks as currency. Professional crypto traders with walls covered with monitors. Crypto hedge funds, federal raids on crypto pirates. It's all very cyberpunky

True, people think adapting new tech will improve the world but improperly adapting new tech will bring us a more dangerous and competitive world that make everyone suffer.

Been reading up on Cryptocurrencies for a while now. Today I create a wallet, bought a part of a Bitcoin and an account on poloniex. Must transferred a test amount to poloniex on BTC. Not sure what strategy to use but will play with a few test buys/sells using small amounts to get the hang of the basics. Would seem that buy and hold in the long-term is a must do but would be great to take advantage of that volatility to with some short-terms bets. Any suggestions for a newbie would be welcome.

Must transferred = Just transferred.

what price do you see btc in a year guys?

Relatively newbie here too...
Bought 8 different smaller coins to play the "hold and sell at pumps"-game, but after a day I'm bored already lol.
I think I'll sold them and just yolo-ing with margin trading because I don't have patience to play like that.

$1100

I saw it's possible on at least some of the exchanges to use Orders to buy and/or sell at target prices. Might be a little less boring but, to be honest, if I could buy and hold for a few years and get big x then I would be super happy with that. Would get interesting at that point deciding how to take profit. I have a real talent for making the market do the opposite to what I wanted so I'm not going to be a good short-term trader. I'm looking for coach!

Honestly if you have a talent for being a counter, you can become quite famous and make money eventually in other ways. The perfect example being "d_seaman," or David Seaman who was a giant indicator in the crypto world for where trend was going. If he said he went long, you go short.

Seriously worked out most of the time, not joking.

Now the smug twat is out of the crypto game and makes money with his pizzagate videos on youtube.

lol just give me the money, I'll trade it for you.

>Honestly if you have a talent for being a counter...
As soon as I wanted to be contra, my predications would happen!

Easier to become famous by being stupid.

>You predict the market, your investments are doing well, people follow you, you make big money
>You don't predict the market, your investments are shit, but people follow you to counter, you make money
What's the problem?

WELP today sucks

Is this just a dip right?

Buy XHI COIN guys. huge buy volume! this coin will triple within the next few months I've been watching it for a while. made a decent amount buying and selling dips

In all seriousness, if BTC hits 500 should I dump all my savings on it?

ive been out of mining and trading for a while, computer broke. now ive got it up and running again, and I've got a better gpu and free power, so im looking to mine some kind of coin to make some free money on the side. i know it isnt crazy profitable, but I think i could make some beer money on the side if i mine the right coin and then use it to trade other alts
back when i was last mining the best coin was eth but it looks like its taken a fall, is it still best to mine? or is xmr or something else now the new go to?

ALL COINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

660 is my guess. It's the 50% fib level from the low of 160ish to the recent high.

BUY BUY BUY

What? Why?