/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzW8OUjQDPU
clips
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkPY9pZb-s&t=161s
youtube.com/watch?v=0YQXrVWDHis&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-5AqYvuQs&t=362s
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this place.

I disagree with this guy Jarretes is 42 ap. That's a waste of money to try and beat at the moment. You're far better off getting your mainhand up, then your offhand.

Hope all of you make the most out of your silver and go out there to make some mothuh fuk'n money.

Are you coming user?

Reminder to filter all tripfags!

thanks, almost forgot

tfw cutest

Reminder to filter all filterfags!

Next logical step is to PRI my armor pieces, right?

I'd go for TRI Liverto mainhand desu

I should mention that I only have 40mil left

Try to get a DUO Shultz belt before PRI armor pieces.

Save your money imo, going from +15 to PRI doesn't really help at all.

If you're planning to stay with Grunil, Ultimate them. It gives as much DP as going to PRI and +2 Damage reduction.

>EU down
>We will be sending out compensation items to our EU players after we fix the server.

so is it true, nobody meets up I thought a huge suck off was going to be posted here

aka Black Stone boxes

Stop lying to yourself.

Ignore eppuposting senpai

Thanks, user. Will do.

I met up with someone

When

like an hour ago at the fountain

Nobody wants a disease ridden hoe though,

Don't believe you, so who

user who wanted a succ, I'm keeping them busy atm so they probably wont reply

I still find it hard to believe because most meet ups usually end up with no one showing up.

What's the "hidden path" in the black adventure game?

sorry, I think it helps I can't chicken out since everyone knows my name, I think others are just nervous

Can you at least take a screen shot?

I can't see. It's so dark.

user I succd, my house lost power, luckily we were done, also I don't memorize my trip code but I won't be posting a lot anyway

I don't know why it would be hard to believe when ooth is involved.

It's fine!. You'd have been in a lot of trouble if that happened 10 minutes sooner, however.

Shultz is better than the Ancient core?

For a Tri Liverto? What should I be killing to farm money for that?

I got a bunch of concentrated black stones from some events, but I only got 1 ultimate stone, would be worth it to sell them and get the ultimate stones, then?

whoa

Save up for a nice awakening weapon.

But DK doesn't have a awakening yet.

Save up to make one then this shit is not complicated.
Awakening weapon is by far the most important thing to dump money into.

What should i name my new zerker?

Well, having better gear wouldn't make it easier to farm in better places? Right now I'm farming Manes/Rogues for money doing like 2-4mil per hour(more if a belt/neck drops), but I don't have enough gear to go to Sausans for example, without carrying tons of pots, because I can't kill fast enough and take too much damage in return.

You aren't trying to solo sausans are you?

I can't find groups and when I do, I'm kicked in favor of someone more geared/friend of the party leader. If I try to make one, I sit there for hours shouting and end up losing the grind spot, because I'm solo and can't clear stuff fast enough.

antonio you blogging nigger

Yeah if you try to single out one example when a stupidly overgeared no lifer blowed another stupidly over geared character in a patch that isn't even live, you can make people believe anything.

By the annual reports you can see how little people have PEN, so you can figure out that the chances of meeting one of this monsters is unlikely, the chances of you getting to that point are also unlikely, judging this game by the highest most absolute limits it's not like others games where 90% of the population gets there just by logging in and doing some daily shit (also a lot of people quit or reroll to the new fotm so the very high levels are not common).

Here's some overgeared people proving the opposite, DP being OP and actually relevant to the current NA/KR patches. But obviously this are again very specific chases of people who are almost bending the rules with their gear, you're not getting there any time soon, you're more likely to be on the other end plinking like a mosquito at this behemoths.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzW8OUjQDPU

clips dot twitch dot tv/HyperPeppyRutabagaArgieB8

Here are some duels of KR vets, you can see what kind of gear they have, most 250+ AP, and no they don't die in one hit, except for the wizard ult I think, zerker does chain you into 1 kill tho, but most of the fights are not done in 1 or even 2 shots, and again this are KR players that thave been playing a fuck ton and accumulated very obscene gear.

dark knight 60 Lv 260 AP 262 AP 283 DP
giant 61 Lv 251 AP 253 AP 278 DP
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkPY9pZb-s&t=161s

Dark knight 60 Lv 260 AP 262 AP 283 DP
Ninja 61 Lv 254 Ap 256 AP 283 DP
youtube.com/watch?v=0YQXrVWDHis&t=1s

dark knight 60 Lv 260 AP 262 AP 283 DP
warrior 61 Lv 246 AP 248 AP 320 DP
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-5AqYvuQs&t=362s

He has a bunch of up to date videos for KR, that should give you an idea of what the game is in the high end.

t. retard who thinks olvia servers are good

Antonio is busy playing with the lolis right now

>thinks we didn't notice his fuck up
ERPing bitch

>see this guy jumping you in a dark alley
>what do?

I don't have access to olvia, I got the game in december and I kept logging to get the attendance rewards, which blocked me out of olvia. I really don't know what I should be doing for money and this shit happens to me all the time, no need to be an asshole for no reason.

Whip him back to the gathering fields.

When people decide to pretend to be you on a taiwanese tomato soup forum things get really creepy.

was it someone on eu or na

ARE YOU ON EU??????????

get workers

i've never had problems with the olvia servers

>need to pump my cum into a warm mouth
>my cock sleeve, cyclops, isn't online

Friends, buy a +0 Kzarka Kriegsmesser and try to get it to TRI or just buy a TRI for 460m?

>tfw buying boss weapons is more or less impossible on EU

is anyone even selling TRI zarkas kriegmesser? I doubt it, unless you offer them pearls or something, there's probably a huge preorder for those 300m above the suggested price I imagine.

post logs?

17 so far, one yesterday and one 50 minutes ago or so.

;____;

It doesn't matter if I put a pre order for 5b, it can go straight to market place and sell for the intended sum. Some can even sell for 1b pre order when I got a 5b up

I'm talking to her on discord, if you need to use her for lewd things I can find something else to do

so what should I aim for guys, buy it if it pops or just try my luck

>not doing lewd things with her yourself
>>her

I don't really like writing that... I just like talking to them* about it

you need luck either way

Is the Veeky Forums EU guild in the pastebin still alive?

nope its dead

Too bad, came back after a long break and my guild is dead so I can't even launch a small gathering to solo by myself.

its not dead, they just don't do much stuff together. they will if you force them though

>no lewd posting
>/bdog/ dies

cmon everyone, smile! It's Wednesday! :D

What the fuck are you?

That's Eppu

Who's that suppose to be?

got a seraph's necklace on my alt from the intermediate box. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? Is it going to go back up?

>flu
>feel like shit

Yeah you can stuff your smiles somewhere closer to the rectum area. ;_;

Pic related.

I thought I answered that already, I'm a thigh monster lol.

I'm not Eppu, maybe Eppu 2.0?

I've seen quite a few from +0 to +10 on the marketplace

lol, yeah, well my home hasn't had hot water for a week, and the plumbers are a bunch of incompetent idiots that don't know how to fix it. so I don't really give a shit about your poor flu.. Smiling is better than being a self-pity party, The world is too fucked up to not smile, might as well kill yourself then if you are being triggered that much.

>finally get 500 amity with Ronatz
>can now buy unlimited Yuria Longswords for 90k
And how is your day going?

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

cyclops please come back

>I'm not Eppu, maybe Eppu 2.0?
Fuck off Eppu

But it's not unlimited though, each time you buy one it uses your Amity score as a cost as well as your silver.

lol

it's not unlimited, you fucked up if you thought it was

Whoa there, you wanna talk about it?

cold showers are good for you, Veeky Forums has daily threads about it

guys

i think i fucked up

It's ok, you can play the amity game from the beginning again!

>can now buy unlimited Yuria Longswords for 90k

oh boy, time for my favorite part of the day: grinding for silver

>he ever stopped

gotta get those PRI weapons and +15 armor pieces senpai

I've been doing a bit of reading, I don't think I have enough CP to get extra lodging and connecting and investing on nodes. Being a new player is suffering.