>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12032/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7835/?
imgur.com/a/5JMZJ
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Married
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for bethesda

>I believe that mod is abandoned and broken, it breaks nuka world or something.

Didn't see new thread.

That's a nice design. Right now I'm just using Dark Blue Protectrons, but I hope I can upgrade them later.

I always give them the bleep voices because its less anoying when they talk to you

>Telling Codsworth to inspect Industrial Water Purifier brings up a new way to remove rads

The fuck? I wish my Codsworth wasn't broken, so I could try it.

What's the carry weight? Mine are 500.

But they are relatively stock and are made from sentry bot legs, storage armor, protection body, arms and asstron laser

Barring Console commands is there anyway to find a supplyline without having to "cheat" as it were?

I mean, I don't mind mods that track settlers as if it's part of the terminal then that's fine as it's adding onto the game design rather than bypassing.

What happened to it

Forgot to post image.

My current design, Rockets are messy. Gatling Lasers less so.

Try this in game Settlement Management Software.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12032/?

You can carry more items with your companion by dropping items and telling them to take it, works with any item

There is this (outdated) bat file:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7835/?

He refuses to move from his favorite spot in Sanctuary. It happens when you don't do the quest related to Sanctuary in the right order, or if you don't do some of them at all.

we need some mechwarrior legs for automatron or someone ripping the models from FoT robots and porting to Fo4

>imgur.com/a/5JMZJ

It didn't break Nuka World for me.

Yeah I never heard of that either. I removed Rads via sunlight now anyway.

395. He can't carry as much as some other bots, but he's very good at killing things, being fast, and not getting stuck on everything. I also picked some parts more for aesthetics, if you had the best parts for each, it could be pushed to 435.

>Sanctuary
My Sanctuary is my friend, you will not be by my side.

How
Does it to do all that damage? The most powerful nuka launcher does 198 dmg

>395
Well, Theses are transport bots made for supply lines.

Why would anyone build strong robots that attack and kill for supply lines? What difference does it even make? The supply lines settlers never die and the carry weight makes none of a difference.

Pretty sure you can fix that with the console

Because as your wander along and see tankish supply robots begin ripping into a raider nest.

Well, You get the point.

I don't remember off the top of my head. I think its taking into account the shoulder cannons too.

If you really wanna start min-maxing the carry weight, Voltaic Mr Handy torso + Voltaic sentry arms + Voltaic sentry legs + armored eye + that thing on the top of its body = 605 carry weight. That's the highest you can get on a bot, iirc.

>It didn't break Nuka World for me.

I didn't get to personally see it break my game because i didn't ally with the raiders so i didn't do whatever the flag thing is, but that's what people say in the bug and comments section so i dunno.

It's fun to watch them own stuff when you are traveling. They'll also come to fight by your side when the are close enough.

So when you walk around youa may see raider nests and your robots can appear or something?

Never forgot, Oh. The internet has now fallout online directs to the mod and not..

On the subject of robots, does anyone know of a fun game with mechanics like Automatron with more depth? There has to be something like that.

Will there ever be an online fallout?

Oh. Well I didn't side with the raiders either. I'd hate to have to fight my own robots after spending all that time building them. I have a ton of robot workers and farmers.

jesus christ, that aliasing is horrible

I built a few sentry bots and put them on long provision routes across most of the Commonwealth as patrol robots, it's fun when I occasionally run into one of them wasting raiders or mutants somewhere.

It's rare to randomly run into one of them for me, mostly because most of them are cris-crossing downtown Boston and I don't often go there, but it's a cool feeling seeing my bots out there doing some good.

They actually travel along their route in the game world, roughly in real time. You can meet them along the way when you enter a cell where the game thinks your provisioner should be at this point in time.

hopefully not!

mods don't count

Nah, Just they attack it while delivering supply's to their destination if it happens to be in the way.

Genuinely I'm building one for both direction to and from vault 88, unless i'm able to find a better central point..

and you gain XP?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?

Anybody know if this has any known conflicts?
I just had a CTD upon entering the museum where you meet Preston, and can't imagine what other mod I have that could cause it

Since everyone here always think they know better than bethesda, I got a little scenario for you

Bethesda has contracted you to make a workshop dlc, it has to have a theme and a gimmick like the previous ones

What do you make?

Are the workshops in the Overboss' lair safe for storage?

Don't see why not no npc goes up there besides companions

Can't say whether loot may reset though

I turn the contract down as I don't want to work on fluff-shit content

IT'S THE IDES OF MARCH

POST YOUR CAESAR KILLSHOTS

GO KILL HIM NOW IF YOU HAVE TO

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Have you gone on an adventure today user?

Did you complete any quests?

Help anybody? Hurt anybody?

Did your companion approve?

I upgraded Cait's baseball bat with some rockets and gave her a day off. (i.e. I decided to actually use her as a companion.) It's a quiet time and Curie should be able to fill in for her at the office. Then I watched her beat up a radscorpion and couple of ferals. Then we had a drink. Then we got naked, for some reason.

Cait looks quite dashing in that scarf.

What is her job?

why does mk 2 combat armor look like it was modeled by a literal retard

Moar Cait.

it looks fine, though?

I played some more FO3 today and am at the difficulty spike where Overlords are appearing and I still have Ol' Painless.
Suggestions?

She runs the office of the Sentinel of the Commonwealth. (I roleplay/pretend my character as sort of a military governor for the BoS.) She compiles information, coordinates civilian salvage teams, helped setup the postal service, and mediates between Minutemen and BoS (and soon Operators).

She is the reason my character has accurate settlement stats on his pipboy. She's also the reason/explanation for a lot of the quest pop-ups. Like "Defend X!", or "Go meet person Y.", or "Your salvage has arrived." Whenever I get a message like that, I imagine Cait on the other end of the radio.

That's super neat user.

Preston is my "go help this place" guy.

I'm a railcuck on my current playthrough so we don't get anything fancy, except for our effay outfits. That's one thing they've got.

I see you Todd, and you forgot a power armor/weapon focused workshop.

Post funny OC's or memes if you got any

>post memes

this isn't /v/, user

set it out west of boston within the same state. Story as follows is similair to New vegas tho.

>New vault has recently opened up after 200 years of being sealed
>this vault is huge but barely functioning due to its age
>stupid vault dwellers start a radio broadcast that attracts different groups
>vault members dont want war (and have no experience in it)
>the surrounding factions prepare for war however
>the groups and their plans as follows;

>enclave
>the few survivors left from adams air force base wonder the wastes until they get the radio signal
>they really need the help
>they can offer to fix the vault can keep it running
>however these enclave members have killed innocents before and even tested on people from their past
>should they be given a second chance?
>group is well armed but only 75 members stand (50 soldiers, 25 scientists etc)
>group is willing to fight but would rather not

>Ceasars legion
>a scouting caravan sets off eat a few years ago to explore new lands and tribes
>the leader (lets call him maximus) gets cocky in conquering small communities
>however wants to impress ceasar so doesnt occupy land but carries on his travels to the east coast
>has a relativity big army (250 troops, 100 none fighters)
>ultimately these are mostly slaves
>sub-plot about freeing the slaves and having them join the vault dwellers
>maximus wants the vault so he can start an outpost for the legion
>maximus is rich so he'll pay you loads for taking his side or helping him
>another subplot: a lone NCR ranger has stalked this group for months. the ranger plots to destroy this group yet needs the players help. he doesnt give a shit about the vault, its too far from his home
>this faction will fight to the death

part 1 of ?

>post workshop DLC ideas

>posts shitty expansion-type DLC idea instead
also, stop wishing to regurgitate past game factions, you boring fucks

Marriage.

Skyrim had all that stuff with the Amulets of Mara, and the temple in Riften, and it even had an entire quest that was one of my favorite given to you by the priestess of Mara in Riften. About the girl near mount hrothgar and the ghost couple who find each other.

So I would make a small dlc where the church in Diamond City gets marriages scheduled, and the people that are couples but not married in the area, like Travis and the son from the farm near Quincy and Lucy Abernathy and the guy she has a crush on, you have a bunch of quests about getting them all together and playing cupid basically.

Then of course part of the dlc is the church performs marriages and you can get one. There are already wedding rings in the game, that get no use after the cryo pod scene.

Much like with the amulet of mara, people would have dialogue if you have a un-worn ring in your inventory/on a chain necklace, and would have dialogue about proposing and all that.

Mods have already begun to address a lot of these things though.

So economics would be another idea. You can set up an industry and have actual deals with all the named traders with new dialogue about prices and distribution. You can go the evil route and do jet/pycho empire or the good route and do a purified water empire. You can watch as pries adjust to supply/demand, and you can set your prices high to gouge or low to help people. The quest can be about wresting a prewar production facility from a named raider who is setting up a price gouging racket with chems he makes at the facility.

>Pop out lvl 30 character so I can do Nuka-World right away and just get raiding.
>Take Commando for the sweet armor penetration, that'll go well with the hardened auto piercing mod.
>Wait.
>It's rifleman that has armor piercing perks.
Why?
Literally needs it less than commando. Rifleman guns do enough damage to not need the AP at all.

>Tunnel snakes
>butch leaves vault 101 with his gang
>he ends up as a father and leader to a community
>calls them tunnel snakes because every faction needs a name
>butch is a good guy but with a bad temper
>his faction is pretty average, its guards wear leather jackets with snakes on the back
>entire faction lives in an apartment complex
>faction is always attacked by a raider group
>the vault would offer protection and butch knows the ins and outs of a vault
>the raiders could be killed or tunnel snakes can move in with the vault

>There are already wedding rings in the game, that get no use after the cryo pod scene.
probably to demonstrate marriage being an outdated concept that serves no practical purpose in the wasteland.

You're retarded.
Please never create anything ever again, or wait until you're 21.

its called lore building, no point in creating factions that will only ever be seen once

a whole marriage ceremony and (sorta) quest is in fallout 3. you're even a guest in it. youre point doesnt make sense now

this is still one of my favorites

Marriage still serves the same purpose that it does for many people in today's western society: a sign of commitment and devotion. The wasteland wouldn't have all the tax benefits marriage does in america now, so it would just be the emotional side of it, which is timeless.

Who Institute here?

Literally one of the worst Fallout content ideas I've ever heard.
"lore building" would be accepting that the Enclave are dead and not digging up their corpse over and over, they were only in the hundreds during Fallout 2 and since then they've had three main bases get BTFO, it's over, they're over, various remnants like in the Mojave and The Island are all that remains
>muh Chicago
if their numbers were that hefty there, then they'd have come to support Adams Airforce Base

what makes it retarded? please tell me your thoughts desu

Fallout 3 and 4 aren't canon, though.

proofs?

I honestly forgot about that, man, the East Coast is stupid in these games
you can be committed and devoted without being married

Time to leave, /v/.

he's joking, user.

whoosh

everything we've seen of the East Coast so far is just one of House's post-war simulations in my headcanon

I'm going to adopt this headcanon, too.

of course you can. which is what a lot of people do already, today. I didn't say otherwise.

But being 100% devoted to some one and getting legally married is still different than being 100% devoted to someone and not getting legally married.

I can raise someone like a son, or I can raise someone like a son *and* process adoption papers with the state.

It's about showing everyone, it's about exclusivity, it's about religion, it's about nonreligious tradition, it's about politics, and it's about emotions. Marriage is about a lot of things and won't go away any time soon, apocalypse or not.

>and getting legally married
considering there's no powers-that-be to ordain anyone and there's no laws, either, it's not a real marriage, then? So why do it

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Married

you can get married in Fallout 2

The church is to the right, as soon as you enter the main part of diamond city. Across the walkway from Nat selling papers. Pastor Clements presides, and it goes by the name of All Faiths Chapel.

That's who would ordain you.

As for the phrase "real" marriage, a "real" marriage in one both people believe in, and explicitly state they want to do. Without the marriage laws we have irl now, that's pretty much it. The Abernathys and the Finches probably just got hitched at ALl Faiths Chapel by Clements, and that was it. They believed in each other and wanted to settle down, and that was that.

We don't actually know if Geneva has a marriage registry for the commonwealth, but it actually doesn't matter if she does or not.

There are a lot of different definitions of marriage, from history and the globe, and if we drop the societal legal definitions and just find a baseline that is shared by 90% of people who have had a concept of marriage, then we just find generic things like having kids, living together, being devoted, most definitions but not all include exclusivity, and a few other things.

The idea of a real or fake marriage is inherently flawed.

And as for why do it, the answer is because I want to", and that's not meant to be smart ass. I actually mean that the only reason to get married, in fallout or irl, is if you want to. If the people who are together in a serious relationship dont care about the word "marriage", then that's fine. If the two people who are in a devoted relationship like the idea of getting married and they think that would be cute, then that's great.

that's not what ordain means.

Tell me /fog/, what is your favorite Automatron that you have created?

If you're going to RP with a fictional character atleast make it believable. i.e. you disagree on certain things and get into fights and you have to make it up to her, that sort of thing. Don't just make it "duuuuuu we went out, killed some radscorpions and then got naked duuuuuu"

order or decree (something) officially.
"equal punishment was ordained for the two crimes"
synonyms: decree, rule, order, command, enjoin, lay/set down, establish, dictate, legislate, prescribe, pronounce
"she ordained that anyone found hunting in the forest must pay a fine"

or, if that doesn't fit, I just meant "officiate"

>i.e. you disagree on certain things and get into fights and you have to make it up to her, that sort of thing.
there's roleplaying and then there's living in imagination land where you might as well just be writing fanfic

Bethesda publishes their games, develop, they do everything. So, why don't they hire better devs? Why the FUCK they have a shitty engine? The physics is shit, the actions are shit, the game crashes, the characters don't show any emotion talking, like fucking robots, there are no cutscenes. I FUCKING HATE YOU BETHESDA.

there's no higher power in a Church to ordain someone into priesthood, meaning there's no genuine clergy to ""legally"" perform wedding ceremonies; it's like getting a mate to go "do you promise to be together forever?". there's no holy bond or legal documentation, so it's entirely fruitless, you're just wasting time better spent hunting or farming

machines aren't people

that's what the Institute always say, user, they don't believe there are as a whole, it's just the belief of some select individuals that they are

machines aren't people you dense motherfucker

Maybe they're just getting civil partnerships :^)

>you dense motherfucker
the irony.

I really wish there was more choices in the companion quests in fallout 4, like there should be a choice to instead convince cait that the chems are only making her stronger if you're playing as a raider/chem addict character, or convince curie to stay as a robot because her being immortal means that she can continually benifiet mankind as long as she wants and so I can keep her as an assaultron
the fact that both fallout 3 and 4 continually try to push into your head whats "morally good" and whats "the right thing to do" is bullshit.

pic unrelated?

>dat sideboob

hhnnnnng

>hey did you do anything cool in fallout today user?
>yeah I did [things]
>I don't like your [things]
lighten up user. I'm super interested in hearing about how people are playing their fallouts.

I am kinda guilty of the making shit up part though. But it's fun to just be autistic and roleplay and not take it seriously.

For example, I went on a date and tried to bowl at the bowling alley but the bombs must have had an effect on the laws of physics and the bowling balls couldn't even topple a single pin.

>you're just wasting time
by this logic people shouldn't masterbate, paint the wall, have any music broadcasts on diamond city radio only news, etc etc.

The reason to get married is because it makes you happy. The same reason as the music on the radio, and masturbating, and travis having the job he has, and a bunch of other trivial things. Humans like doing silly things and doing unnecessary things for the sake of happiness.

This attitude also fails to take into account the real and semi-tangible effects these "happiness" things have on mental health. A lot of the dumb unnecessary things humans do is for the sake of stress relief or making themselves happy. These have positive effects on mental and subsequently physical health.

Anyway, as for the original topic, marriage is just one of the things that some people do simply because they want to, and this is the reason that is timeless and crosses time and global borders.

So Im probably just retarded and cant look through the pastebins right but what are some good mods for a Legion run through NV?

Amanda Love

happy fapping~

Does anyone have Mojave Travel Reborn they could share? The author hid the file...

>make it believable

Sounds like you have boring friends.

>tfw Veronica will never fist Sunny Smiles while being rammed from behind by me

Why do i even live ?