Hypothetically lets say i have a friend, and he owns a sports bike...

hypothetically lets say i have a friend, and he owns a sports bike. It just so happens this friend doesn't have a (motorcycle) license or registration, so he only rides at night. So this friend is driving rapidly up a residential street on a hill, and this road has potholes and other shit. Due to the incline and bumpy road, this friend loses control and is dismounted from the bike. He hit the curb and got a little banged up, allegedly slipping into unconsciousness one or two times. The key here is he remembers the bike hiting the curb, and heard the bike hit a chain link fence. But when my friend woke up, the bike was gone, there was a noticeable impact left on the fence post and ground. Just disappeared. It was a somewhat rough neighborhood. This friend naturally panicked, due to no papers and all, so he stumbled his ass home. He doesn't need to go to the hospital but wants to know if there is anything he can legally do to get his bike back. The police have NOT been contacted and as far as he knows, they dont know anything. Bike crash, then both the bike and driver leave separately. Only evidence is a banged up green fence.

what do

pic extremely unrelated just need some help

this isn't Veeky Forums related. go to /b/.

ill take my chances here, pls no bully

theres nothing to do with spells and magic and shit. help please

:/

no papers then he doesn't own it
if no witnesses then he can't get in trouble for an unregistered vehicle and property damage.
also if a bike is stolen it normally only gets found as an abandoned wreck.
if the bike was fine he'll probably never see it unless it's wrapped around a tree

There never was a bike.

The enterprising gentleman stealing the bike might have been your biggest blessing. Get your ass to the hospital and get your injuries treated. If you hit something hard enough to pass out, chances are you have a more serious injury.
Don't worry about charges. Just say you were fucking around on a motorcycle and crashed. Doctors don't tell the police anything unless you walk in with gun shot holes.

Directed by M Night Shyamalamadingdong

Get your fucking license.

Odds are he'll never see the bike again however:

He can file a police report and simply state it was stolen from his property based on the VIN.

The police wouldn't know that he wrecked with out registration and license, and its not illegal to have a bike and it not be registered or have license provided there's no proof he was riding it.

Now if he doesn't even have a paper title to the thing, then the bike is good as gone and he can't even file a police report.

> no papers
Bike, if recovered, is returned to the legal owner. Any contact with the police would end up with 'your friend' being arrested for driving without license/insurance, criminal damage to the fence and the road, and for either theft of the bike or receiving stolen goods.

His friend could just say the thief hit the fence with it.

Your friend should accept his loss and move on. Hell get fucked by the police for riding without papers etc.

Can someone explain to me what that picture is about? Please no bully

How did this go unchecked?

le ebin old ghost photo

except it's the moron's wife, discoloration makes it look like some gray entity or ayy lmao

checked

>hypothetically lets say i have a friend

It's even worse than the good old SWIM, kek
people actually think this sort of stuff limits their incrimination

but it doesn't even resemble something supernatural

checked