Massachusetts meet?

Massachusetts meet?

Thinking that a small local meet would be pretty fun, just making this thread to gauge interest. Let me know if you are /mass/ and if you'd want a meet soon. If there's enough interest we'll throw together a discord

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WPxxBwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in MA, but I'm too much of a sperg to actually meet up with anyone.

I'm sure this is a big reason meets are not as popular. But it can't be bad as a /k/ meetup can it?

His name was Aaron Hernandez

HIS NAME WAS AARON HERNANDEZ

Do the sexual-related boards ever meet up and suck weeners in a La Quinta Inn?

Escuze me?

I kinda hope so, that sounds at the very least interesting. But that's probably more of a /soc/ thing

Why wasn't Veeky Forums combined with /hc/ for April Fools? Missed opportunity.

>Escuze me?
Star player for the New England Patriots who killed some guy, went to prison, and very recently hung himself with a bed sheet. Rumored to have a gay lover in the joint.

/413/

>western mass

I'm in. I own a small warehouse down the street from Gillette stadium so we could have a small get together, drive a bit, maybe hit up the bars at patriot place if you faggots want. You can sleep in the warehouse if you need to but gtfo when you wake up cause people are gonna be coming in to start work (myself included)

Cape cod here

>implying I won't just sleep in my /comfy) van bed

Formatting is hard

How big a mattress can you fit in there?

By inner dimensions I could fit a California king. However with the type and thickness of mattress I wanted to get I would not have been able to get it through the back doors. So I went conservative and built a frame for a queen.

The wrap around windows in the back of the 15 Passenger are aesthetic as hell when your sleeping next to them

employ me.

I want to be 300k/day ceo faAM

Bedford here. I'd show up.

>eastern mass

Race through miles Standish tomorrow anyone?

P L Y M O U T H
L
Y
M
O
U
T
H
plz meet

I'm not gonna win any races with my hunk but I'm definitely down to meet there~

Which entrance to Standish? The one up north or the one South by the high school?

I just got my 929rr done if it runs correctly with no issues tomorrow I'll be out hopefully

OP HERE

Definitely seems like there good interest so I threw up a discord so we can talk specifics and shitpost.

Join up fags:
discord.gg/WPxxBwQ

Disgusting

?

Link was broken. It went to your mom's Facebook.

Anyone else going to Clubloose North today/tomorrow?
Where are you fuckers cause I've probably driven by you at some point

Don't know, never seen your car. I would definitely remember if I had

I hope the link isn't broken, we had one guy make his way in

Also. If you were a part of this night when this pic was taken; we need to do touge shit like that again.
Also I still can't find that empty paved lot that we got to by driving down the dirt trail where Pat crashed his S13. Was a great hidden skid spot.

fix your fucking headlights

I mostly daily my AE86 or Maxima. S13 doesn't get driven as much as it used too.
Buy me a carbon vented intake one & ill colour match it cyka

Haven't seen you. If you got cut off by a loud ass Milan, that was me

I don't care. But if we're meeting there tomorrow I'm down

What time. Safe bet is probably 8-830. I'm scheduled to 7 but staying late is a regular occurrence

8 works for me. Night (H) Shift

Nice. The entrance at exit 3 is probably best too.

Is that the entrance that Google maps has marked as the park entrance?

Probably, it's by Plymouth south high and a couple golf courses

So long pond Rd. > Alden Rd?

Circle drive one way road circuit races when?

Yeah. Never actually drove in Standish, just ripped long pond and state road

Okay so we're meeting at 8, what road should we meet on?

After around midnight in spring & fall there is nobody else but people racing around. Summer you sometimes have late night explorers to worry about.

Theres a little parking area right off long pond, meet there then move out? I really don't know the roads in Standish so ill just follow

I'm gonna be at clubloose this weekend, rip.
Finishing the EJ25 swap on my friends GC8 coupe this week tho, so good chance we're gonna be going full Fujawara tofu shop with the GC8 & AE86 at some point in the next couple days.

I was just at Myles Standish a couple weekends ago on my bike since the Miata is still down. Too bad I'm too autistic to know how to socialize because maybe I'd go.

I've never been on that road so I'll have to look for it, but I'll be there

Well if you can't make it tomorrow it's all good. Be there in spirit or whatever

Nice, I'll be the guy in the AARP car

I'll be the man with the van

Sound off if anyone else can make it. Standish at 8 tomorrow

Bump with the mass meet discord:

discord.gg/WPxxBwQ

id love to go, but the only cool vehicle I have is my bike

im sure everyone would laugh if I showed up in my 04 CRV with a peeling hood.

Then why not show up on your bike senpai?

I'm in mass but I'm in between shitboxes so I'd have to bring a boring DD

Speaking of, I smoked a turkey at 70mph today and now car needs some attention

Plus I'd prob be the oldest one there. You kids have fun

Best wishes to you and your car with a new turkey shaped dent.

Gobble gobble motherfucker

Yo red pill me on this. Miles standish is that industrial road in Taunton. Is it a good area to hoon or something?

You probably aren't as autistic as you think. I went to a meet up a few years ago and I was the least autistic person there and I'm pretty bad

Kek no. I'll let you in on a secret kid, it's the state park near plymouth. Legend (it exists) says there are hidden race roads out there. Good luck.

Nah it's the state park. We're meeting up there at 8 tonight

Word I am in. I know that is 3 people confirmed. Anyone else?

I would but bike is fucked. Cuts out after idling and throws a code for a second. Throttle is EXTREMELY jerky and won't sit still at 2500-3000rpms it'll bounce around

2000 cbr 929rr plz help and I'll come

where do you live?

If you're near me I can pick up up senpai. What town?

Why just Mass?

We did a new england meet last year. Not a lot of turn out but all our states are pretty close together so meeting in mass only very difficult.

Just because we're organizing a local meet doesn't mean you guys can't have a New England one.

#allmeetsmatter

Bunp

wait are you faggots TONIGHT or TOMORROW NIGHT (the 30th?)

What an astoundingly boring collection of cars as far as the eye can see.

don't think anyone wants a meet involving me allegedly shill ass

Tonight at 8, the 29th of April 2017 current year of our Lord

What do you shill?

lmao fuck MA, what a decrepit shithole. literally nothing redeeming about that garbage state.

depends on the thread, apparently I'm a shill for
>bmw
>ford
>fiat
>tesla
>mazda
>wagons in general
>pretty much anything i say anything positive about

Watch the edge son, you may hurt yourself

Meh shit happens

t. pushcuck

>low crime rate
>voted multiple times as the best place to raise a family
>white people
>state healthcare (not a fan personally but you retard liberals love that shit)
>home to a million prestigious universities
>

It's time

I miss living in Mass :(

It was really nice. Except for Unitil dicking the ever loving shit out of my parents bank account every month.

Or worse our fucking next door neighbors who owned the gas company raping us for $1500 every 3 months or so.

But you know, it was a really pretty place to live.

Anyone who drives during rush hour in Boston has probably seen me, therefore a meet might get me killed

i know, I cant wait to leave for northern new England for muh guns, better taxes,and better hooning mountain roads.

chestnut hill

Any of you guys regularly drive out there at a certain time? I used to go out at around midnight-1am just to dick about, but now I gotta worry about noise when leaving late at night & new driveway is too steep for the pushing down the street trick

I've lived in the northshore my whole life, the sights are fun the first time then it's old.
The rest of it is nanny state tier shit.
For every 1 thing repealed here we enact another 2 laws in it's place, granted I've never lived in NH I've spent alot of time there it's really just Mass without the shit.

I'm up for a meet and can bring 3-4 friends with cars as well.
>86' Cressida
>06' Impreza
>97' A4
>91' GTST my buddy will have it next month
Various shitboxes in the group too.

Just starting to go right after I get out of work, so like 7,8

Masstuning any/o/ne?

I have two friends that live over there and they say it's wicked fun to drive on. Might have to make the 45min trip over there. If only I was closer to mountain roads AKA ANYWHERE NORTH OF MASS

It is without a doubt the best roads in all of New England. I've never seen anything like it. You have wide open straights, numerous elevation changes, intense twisties, and even the roads going in and out of the place are awesome. The best part is that 90% of it is flawlessly paved. I'm not talking that bullshit smooth pavement with road snakes, in talking straight fresh paved. I'm guessing they don't plow or salt it much in the winter.

Anyways, I can assure you this spot won't last for much longer. I already see the new radar detection signs they plastered everywhere so they know it's a hot spot for hooning. Only need one death or cyclist collision before that place gets turned upside down by law enforcement

>tfw an hour and ten minutes from this place
sounds neat

They don't salt during the winter & only plow the main sections.
But people have been racing thru there for years. Altho recently I've noticed alot more people speeding around & a few more accidents. But still mostly a blind eye turned.

kek. what part of the road is that on?

The part I enjoyed the most was lower college pond rd. my only regret is going at night since my headlights are complete shit so its difficult to see. i will go early morning next time right at sunrise (5amish)

No idea where it actually is since I usually follow someone there, lol
But it's a big paved empty lot in the middle of some dirt trails. Was pretty entertaining getting out there since the Z got stuck