Cars Against Humanity

>What is this?
Cards Against Humanity is a quick card game where the players have to fill gaps in a sentence using a selection of words and short phrases, with the objective of creating the funniest/most offensive statement.

Each turn, an incomplete sentence is shown to everybody (black card), the players then have a short time to decide how to fill the gaps, using only words and phrases that are available in their hand (white cards).
Also, each turn a random player is chosen to be the "card czar" (the judge) who will decide which creation is the best, the winner is awarded one point and the cycle repeats with a new black card and a new card czar until a point limit is reached.

Both black and white cards are customizable, everyone can create new decks of cards and use them in their game. A while ago Veeky Forums made several decks, which are now grouped in a big, single deck (plus an accessory one) of cards for ease of use.

>How do I join?
Game links will be posted here, you just need to click it, set a nickname and start playing.
If a link doesn't work or redirects to an unrelated game, then it means the original link expired and that game doesn't exist anymore. All links expire as soon as the last player leaves the game room.
Links that are several hours old will most likely be dead, so either find a more recent one or create a new one yourself

>How do I make a game?
Go here pretendyoure.xyz/zy/ , click one of the three servers, then click the "I have read the above" button at the end of the disclaimer. At this point, you have to enter a nickname and confirm it, you will be brought to the server lobby.
Click "create game" on the top left of the page, a game room will appear.
Now you have to set up the game, you can leave all the default options as they are if you want, but you need to add the Veeky Forums cards and a password
To add decks, you have to type "/addcardcast #####" in the chat box, where ##### stands for the card deck code.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

cardcastgame.com/build
pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=72
pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friday night is when our main game is goyim. If this thread is killed tomorrow morning by 12pm PST, a new one will be up.

>How do I make a game, the quicker way?
Click an expired game link, hit "cancel" when prompted to enter the password, you will be brought back to the server lobby (or asked to enter a nickname if it's your first time), from there it's the same as above, you just skipped server selection and a disclaimer and maybe saved 10 seconds you lazy fucker.

>Where are the codes?
here.

Decks currently in use:
Cars Against Humanity - Vol. 2 - GPYB4 Can I edit the cards?
Not directly, you can suggest your cards in the thread and they will probably be added to the deck, unless you want to make a whole new deck for yourself just to add your suggestions.
refer to this link cardcastgame.com/build to see how to write card suggestions.

Has someone set up a game?

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=72

Password: Ecoboost

see

Bump

We have 3 people

Bumparu

Game is going. Hop in anytime

Is there enough people? I'll join in a bit

4 so far. Its capped at 15

Joining

This should be a thing more often.