/grwg/ - Ghost Recon Wildlands General

Too lazy to make a new thread edition

old: >Task Forces for GR Wildlands
PS4 ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/19847/General-PS4-Task-Force
PC ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/39671/Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-General

>PS4 players should also join our open "GRWG VG Community". From there we'll invite you to chat, where it's easier to organize play sessions.

>Main Site
ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-us/home/

>Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6dL9swgpYgM

>Planned DLC with confirmed free PvP 4x4 mode.
youtube.com/watch?v=OquwR23bt1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zxFYBf3ISc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that guys last name is literally shoe

Ded game

more like ded general. give it time the game's only been out a week. Plus host Recon was never a big game. There are ded-er genereals that persist.

Some high-level operating going on here.

Fourth for but the altitude.

You haven't played Hidden & Dangerous, have you?

this game can be pretty at times.

Does ai bots detect enemies too for you to see or can only you do it?
And will they tell you if they can or can't see the target you're trying to sync shot?

Man, finding a raifu is tough when yours isn't in game

Yes and yes. One of the more interesting AI bugs that I have encountered is when running a less than full squad, you can still hear the AI call outs and they will still spot enemies for you even though they don't appear to exist

which one IS yours?

Both.
Sometimes they call out enemies and those enemies get marked. The more effective you make them through skill menu, the better they do it.
If you mark an enemy and they can't see it, they'll try to reacquire by changing positions. All this time their mark will have a "loading" icon. they can also "Lost him!" after the enemy walks behind some cover or inside a building.

AK-47.

Show me your casual gear.

the AK-47 actually is in the game, as is the AK-12

SA-58, but I'd be happy with any fal/G3 variant as long as it was slotted in the AR category

I'm thinking about just saying fuck it and going mk-17 as the only close substitute. I've really been enjoying lmgs, but I just can't find a rifle that I've unlocked so far that really hits the spot you know?

Why are you guys still posting the wrong op?

H-How do i find people to play with? I joined the PC group but no one wants to play ;_;

chris costa.jpg

>being a filthy casual

Goddam stupid phone shit

I didn't know who that was but from google i guess it looks like him.

I am a casual we cant even have guns in my country.

What about this?

which is the right one?

Should I be a good goy and buy future soldier for 7 yurops or completely annihilate my budget and get wildlands for 40?

>10 year old games don't need an updated yet similar game

Opinion: ARs are unnecessary.

Grenade launchers are gimmicky noob traps. LMGs remove all vehicles and still got bullents to remove bad hombres. LMGs, when trimmed for handling, are great for room clearing and multi-floor buildings. Reloading is something that happens to other people.

/discuss

/tcg/

But that's the point, what good is it sending the ghosts instead of the CIA or the DEA if they're going to just flat out tell everyone they're working for the American government?

I wanted to false flag that shit you know, pretend to be some merc hired by one of his competitors or something

I agree for the most part. My playstyle pretty much revolves around not needing to use an lmg, but being very happy that I have it equipped for volume of fire and destructive utility when shit hits the fan

I'm running G28/G28 scope with red dot primary, Mk. 48 secondary, and 5-7 because of penetration. With ammo increase, that's about four clipazines for the G28, and it's the fastest firing semi-auto sniper, so you can hose people down just fine, while also doing long range shots with ease.

Never gotten into a spot where I really wanted an AR. I got the SCAR-H, but after kitting, it had the same stats as the G28 and I felt silly.

Why not both? They're both good games.

Keyword is budget, holmes.

Blackwater works for the American government, but is not a part of the government.

Do you now see why this is a non-issue?

you meant accuracy but you are otherwise correct.

I miss Future Soldier

got a couple of these

Misread, but still. It's an open world game, not a CYOA. There are still boundaries that the game sets you in. If you were a competitor to Santa Blanca, the game wouldn't punish you for shooting civilians, nor would it have you work with Kataris 26.

>half tuck

never fails to trigger me.

I mean that's a good point, I hadn't seen things that way. I mean the ghosts are obviously gringos so the narcos know anyway, but it still feels a bit weird to me that they'd just plain say it.

just get FS if you're tight on dosh, it's a good time; just don't expect to find a multiplayer match

me too man, me too

Do people still play Phantoms?

POST YOUR QT OPERATOR!

it's dead
it got shut down

SOME WEEEEEMEEEEN WAND DO BAND DA WORD BOOOOOOOOSSSEEEEEEYYY

DEY DUN GET WAD DEY WAND

It was toppest tier.

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON WILDLANDS SO FAR, FAGGOT

That's basically what I run, but swap the G28 with one of the marksman rifles I like, the mk28 with a saw/stoner, and the 5.7 for the 227 cuz muh sig.

I have been meaning to give that mk48 another try though. Something put me off about it the first time I used it

ARs really do feel like weird little bastard children who need to find a job. At this point I'd be more inclined to equip a pdw before an AR

coming from a hispanic family, the women are actually like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zxFYBf3ISc

This song brings bittersweet memories. To this day I still don't know why I remember it so fondly.

>That piano tune at the end

Should I buy this game?

>STILL getting NAT offline Tarija errors
FUCK UBISOFT REEEEE
I just want to play with my friends without having to jump through a million fucking hoops to get the game to fucking work

kek. wasn't expecting that.

I have a hard enough time not siezing autistically with people I like and trust. Couldn't handle public

Yeah of course I still play as a ghost so the bosses won't be happy if I kill civilians, but that doesn't mean I can't mislead the cartels as to who my real employers are.

Oh wow I'm not the only one who has to play the game like this! It kind of feels like I'm only now discovering this great ps3 game

If I'm trying to play semi realistic with weight being an issue, should I go with sniper+smg, assault rifle+smg, or lmg+smg?

I'm currently using the SCAR all tricked out into a pseudo sniper and the P90 (and Five-seveN for dat FN trilogy) but I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. I keep going back and forth between it and the G28 and MP7.

my call is mp7+5-7+a sniper rifle (preferably a euro bolt action)

if you're like me and want to pretend that you have only one primary, i use a main rifle with a super shorty secondary and pretend it's a breaching shotgun.
i do allow myself an SMG secondary if i'm using a bolt-action sniper, though

Realistically you can play this entire game with just an AR. the MK17 is as accurate as any sniper rifle and 90% of sniping is done within the 200 range so whatever.

All the guns in this game are pointless once you get the m4a1 or the scar.

Do operators have the ability to teleport 180 degrees?

Looking forward to operator dog dlc.

I wish there were more Russian/Eastern European snipers. The SVD is all there is and it isn't that good. I've been using the L115A3 and pretending it's an SV-98

Is the PP19/Bizon or the 9x19 VSN/Vityaz the better SMG of the two?

Ive said it before. Slavboos need to go.

Wow, its just like real life!

meant for

Czech bounty hunter mode (m1891+skorpion EVO/VSN+Skorpion)

CAVEIRA'S COMING FOR YOU

fake, her tits are sticking out enough.

The tacticool archangel stock kills the Mosin for me in this game though

no :^)

>he paid for dlc

HAHA

>Hey lady check this shit out

DOOM guy?

Is it just me or does the hipfire accuracy skill also affect max spread when aiming?

Couldn't say but you've got my attention if someone actually knows

>mfw pulling trigger on grenade launcher, nothing happens for 5 seconds, then I blow up cos I moved my crosshair

Anyone find anything else fun?

EMP best drone

Have you tried taking down helis with the explosive drone?

dis nigga knows whats up

>[doomdozer.JPEG]

You can take down helis with any drone. Simply kamikaze into rotor.

if the game didn't' work this way then pcfats would be complaining about clunky controls. also notice the apc turret turns as fast as you want with the mouse, while with a controller it's sluggish like it should be.

Would you fuck nida

have you tried taking out choppers with the EMP?

kek Not yet, but I'm going later.

HAVE YOU TRIED
HOVERING
ABOVE A BASE
AN DEN
A PUBBIE
>"Drone's out."
>FLAP FLAP FLAP BOOM
>BOOP BOOP BOOP
>[ghost logo fades in]

I actually thoroughly enjoyed that mission arch. Got memed on back to back.

The Kozak costume instantly makes the game so much more immersive. don't know why, maybe its the fact that its a recognizable design, or maybe its the cross-com system actually being visible.

>tfw listening to Boquita on the phone to his daughter before you kill him

I just gave up on trying to play stealth and tactical in the 4 and 5 star zones. I had a base just now with 38 enemies, and if 1 spots you the other 37 INSTANTLY knows where you are.

this game could have been GOAT if they had proper AI

What difficulty?

Don't get spotted, then

The most fun thing for me is being super sneaky and doing really well in a large base, then something going wrong and having to scramble with what I've got to survive. It never gets old

>HE DOESN'T GO TO MONTYOUC AND STEALTH KILLS THE THREE INSTRUCTORS ON EXTREME WITHOUT BEING DETECTED

Fucking scrub, get out.

I would La Santera

that mission is pretty damn easy tho. the only hard part is the first house with 4 enemies alongside the instructor. The second one is in a house alone and the third can be sniped without anyone noticing

endless reinforcements and every enemy knowing exactly where you are if one spots you gets old though, trust me. it's also fun seeing the game WANTS you to get spotted, with the spot timer getting increasingly shorter the longer you are hunted. I had a LMG guy INSTA spot me when I was crawling on the ground 92m away. I couldn't do anything but laugh