/mbgg/ - Mobage General #667

Bullybait edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1fne-wEWMTODD2ql16WJ8sT32fVlbzGtzPw3FM6BDfC0/edit?usp=sharing
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169349135/#169493554
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pio's going to school!

New event?

I don't even play AG, but when did bully bait tits get so huge?
>Crease isn't the base of her tits
Oh right.
They still seem bigger than usual.

87 · 56 · 82

I like poison now. Definitely feels stronger, and seems to be way better at taunt tank shredding and single target damage than bleed. But those are the only scenarios it seems to be better. Well, that and fever but someone already touched up on that.

this thread is now ass

I guess so

So I started Unleashed JP and have NO idea what I'm doing

Any guides, UI translations or anything?

o-oh. guess best girl is staying +1 forever then

>Do you have a full team for PvP and Connects?

For grand arena, nope since the third one doesn't have a tank. You will only need Baldr for higher connects right?

shouldn't you be playing KR if you have no idea how to read either way?

Easier to find people that can speak and translate Japanese

there's one from forever ago but I don't know if JP UI looks identical or not or if the recent version looks any different
docs.google.com/document/d/1fne-wEWMTODD2ql16WJ8sT32fVlbzGtzPw3FM6BDfC0/edit?usp=sharing

whens disgaea collab start in JST?

Ranking rewards should have been distributed in #compass, the SD cards have a 12 hour timer. Ranks have been reset to S1 but the second season hasn't started yet, so there's no rush to rank I guess.

There's some differences but I guess its close enough

>tfw my 3* has more attack than 4*
being nono is suffering

And here's the unleashed guide someone posted a few threads back for my own convenience and others that might want it.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/169349135/#169493554

Going to be messing around with this game and post my opinion of it later.

What can you do with 3* in DC?

break them for onyx

post your opinion elsewhere

>not only do you need a full set of cards for every element in AG they also add weapon weaknesses
magical. sword support with 50 more attack literally does double my damage

No new Potion Maker event?

now that I think about it, not knowing what skills do will absolutely kill your desire to play anyway so you might be in trouble if UI is getting in the way before all else

for mobage ability standards this is some complicated shit

Midas debuff + Metis drive + Liza buff on Krampus

>as you solo co-op.
Yeah, it's a shame that's what the game has come down to. At least this time, your event points were independent of the damage other people did. Soloing co-op is still the most efficient way to do things because you don't have to worry about other people's connections slowing you down at the loading screen.

There are very good 3* that are better that most 4*

As usual, the actual release of new events is kind of random. Sometimes a new event goes live up to 24h before the old one runs out, so that there are actually two events on at the same time for almost a day. Sometimes a new event launches pretty much exactly 24h after the old one DID run out, leaving a blank of about a day. There doesn't appear to be any comprehensible schedule to this, so we'll see.

If is any indication, it's gonna be a dumb Pio event again anyway and seeing how Behe just went out, it'll probably also feature the rerun of some shit fairy. Only saving grace might be that it won't be the third "do 30 requests" event in a row.

I'm always the last one to load into the lobby, so I don't like hosting. Usually due to a long dead pause after a battle. Plus there used to always be issues.
>Someone randomly timed out but they won't fuck off
>Newbie is running around checking out shit instead of getting ready
>Random disconnect before or after a battle
>Seeing another player's transform special effects in battle
It used to run so well when it first came out, but Android version has become a mess.

>it's gonna be a dumb Pio event again anyway
fite me irl m8

I used to be the guy running around pretty often, since my game didn't realize a stage had been picked, and I hadn't yet learned you could go to the door to ready up anyway.

Oh yeah, that too.
I usually dash toward the door because it's so common. Faster players seem to realize that others don't ready up if they show up after they've already picked a stage at least.
I found out recently that once the door opens, you can tap on its text bubble to depart. Not sure if that works for getting ready too.

>last week
>bored to death nothing to do
>today
>overwhelmed by the amount of events that started

Pretty comfy for me. Only thing starting is tagatame and I won't even touch it if I don't roll a cutie.

Has a game ever made you cry?

Diddy Kong Racing

Why I'm already feeling that I won't get any of the 5* collab units except I go all-in on the gacha assuming there is a guaranteed 5* on last step.

>no SoF
hopefully first job is amazing

Remember that the disgaea collab comes in two parts, think carefully if you want to get the D5 cast or Laharl and Etna

I mostly want Rin because she's water. Usalia being free makes me happy

It's worth noting that when Disgaea collab starts, double drop on story stages will also start

How good is Assassin anyway?

Why does it take two weeks to start For Whom The Alchemist Exists?

>2 weeks
that's not even close to the amount of time it takes to start clearing EXTRA stages. try tripling that number for an easy EX stage

move/jump+1 passive
has various subskills for chance at charm/blind/sleep

Because
>le goomy xDD

>taking over a month for the easiest extra stages
That isn't even close to true. More like within the first week with a good friend partner.

Sure you did matey. All those great friends just flocking to add your shit level 60 characters

What do you mean?

All you gotta do is reroll for a good character in the gachas going on right now then blaze through the story. If you did everything optimally then you should be clearing hard EX stages in 1~2 weeks.

It'll take you like a day or three to get to level 80 and after that you just work on improving your team and you'll be doing most content at the week mark.

A bunch of people here were exchanging friend codes around when the 1 gem shop came out, which you'd know if you didn't just come in here to shitpost.

>this meme again

There were like 2 people still playing that shit game before 1 year anniversary even came. I'm sure those 2 people had very useful characters for trying EX buddy.

FACT: EX stages are impossible with level 65s unless you continue scum

FACT: There's no point in EVER rolling collabs unless you whale

FACT: Needing to rely on a friend to get ANYTHING done before month 6 is shit game design. There's literally ZERO midgame in this. You auto through easy story and then get fucked by every event.

In DC is it better to spend tickets on other peoples raids or summon my own?

Just don't let this guy turn you off trying the game out if you were interested.

Because I can tell you the game does give you enough shards to 75 collab characters, just not frequently or without effort. You can start doing event shit relatively quickly, just not the hardest parts of it. You don't need all 75s for everything.

'before month 6' is pretty fucking hilarious though. I can clear everything but the hardest extra stages and I started with 1 gem shop.

Hello my total play time is of 35 days
Nice to meet you

I also cleared all EX stages from EX1 to EX5 with a level 65 team and used the rainbow fragment rewards to take my Zain to level 75.

I farmed everything there was to farm from Dragon genesis and I'm only missing endgame suffering like 5* Excalibur.

I'm also sitting on 3 pages of 5* characters and only spent real money on the anniv deal people were shilling here with leftover credit I had rotting on my playstore account.

Feel free to ask me anything.

>not often
Yea. Not often at all since they don't reset rewards on DG and every other event gives piss all. You have to rely on ...20? shards from 1 event every month and another 5 from login bonus. Oh, and it takes like 150 to even get to job 3. Hope you like investing in a character because there's no way to swap after.

hes just going to call you a shill and stop responding then the next time a new guy mentions tagatame he'll be back

>175 rainbow shards without paying
Ok bub

killing your own raids gives some bonus coins

Anything else?

This proves nothing about you barely spending anything. So yes?

you can't buy shards with money

You can buy whale and buy 50 Zain shards multiple times, so yes

I guess you blew your rainbows on Sakura?

Saving mine for the collab. Already 75'd Zain, but the anniversary shop helped a lot there.

That's not quite true, you can spend 4k gems to get 50 shards for a collab character. Or just whale for dupes. Occasionally step gachas hand them out as well.

Rainbows+Lights went to Zain
Reds went to Sakura

Feels bad about missing the January stuff, I feel like I missed a lot of free shit.

You did, yeah.

But hey, we both missed Fate collab together.

God damn I cant do anything to these DC raids. No damage. What parties are you all running to do this?

>90 rainbows and 30 Lights AFTER 75'ing zain

Did they really give that much free shit during jan anniversary?

A good tank, healer, attackers that ignore defense.

Assassin is kind of like ninja with better damage and reach, but worse status abilities. Assassin also has limited evasion tank potential. Aswald, for example, can get to like 80% evasion after using the third assassin skill.

5k gem box gave 50 shards for a specific character and 25 elemental shards. That's half of Zain 75. I think there might have been a set of 5 shards of each type + rainbow in the shop as well? Not 100% sure, been a while.

Lv1-20 are pretty tedious with the healing, if you've got Luin then it makes it alot faster but you need to clear chapter 8 to get her

bam

>seraphina has to compete with zain
>kiria has to compete with kudan
>rin has to compete with autima
Of course the only element I have an abundance of is for fucking red magnus

>he still thinks shards are some sort of super-rare item

>kiria has to compete with Basini

Fixed that for you
Kudan is old and busted

Also Rin is an archer, she doesnt compete with a mage. Her best competition would be Cedar instead. Same for Seraphina, the bar here is Cedar.

Ok genius, tell me all your sources of shards then

>compete
Last I checked the teams have 4 slots and 2 sub slots, and honestly the collab characters could end up really strong, someone is probably going to be Gilgamesh-level, especially since NIS was apparently involved in creating the collab

Did you somehow miss the screenshots posted above or are you still so deluded and hateful that you think people will spend two hundred dollars in FRAGMENTS to max a single character in a mobage they just picked up?

I don't have bashini so I don't know what you're fixing.

The screenshots where 80% of the shards came from spending 18000 gems on step up bonuses? Yes I saw

events, literally just do events, the valentine event was piss-easy and gave you 5 rainbows, dragon genesis shits out shards and even the current event with the merchant girl has stages with shards as rewards, hitting 75 on a character isn't as hard as you think, granted, it ain't something you'll do in first 3 days of the game

Wow. 5 whole shards. DG sounds so reliable too with how repeatable it is! Sure helps the people playing for months. They get 1 new extra quest every blue moon to give them 20 more shards!

>spend two hundred dollars to max a single character in a mobage they just picked up

Not that user, but pretty sure there are people that will do exactly that.

Probably not any here, though.

Can some people on DC add me that are active doing the raid? it seems like 75% of my friend list is inactives for more than 10 days lol. Search for coturr and you should fine me. Have my level 11 raid up right now as well

>The screenshots where 80% of the shards came from spending 18000 gems on step up bonuses?

I guess the answer is yes. Stay deluded and blinded by your anger.

If I was going to whale then I'd buy the char packs first, straight rolls in the gacha second and skins third.

I wouldn't even consider spending on shards. What kind of retarded whale would when you can just roll for 1500 gems less and achieve the same result?

The char select tickets*

I have no idea why I said packs.

>Remembers that an user literally slept through $100 at once for the New Year girl on Shoumetsu.
Eh...
Moving on, while I'm not 75 Zain-Sama, I have spent maybe 15 bucks (dollar for the anniversary, then enough to clear out the shards and tickets for Downloads event) and my Zain is 72. No dupes gotten, tomorrow is my first DG ticket, and I'm still missing twenty light shards from one of the requirements for the DG missions in chapter 3 or so. so uh take that as you will

He probably played Shoumetsu before that though.

Spending on a game you play and like is a lot easier than dropping a couple hundred on a SINGLE character in a game you literally just picked up.

And he isn't really claiming to spend hundreds. Someone else is. I've spent more than him and he's doing better as a (practically) F2P. As someone starting out a bit before me and taking advantage of events well enough, seems legit to me. I haven't even cleared part 5 of DG yet so go figure.

Do we have any anons that either missed, played some time before, or started after the anniversary stuff to give perspective on what it's like without the apparent benefits it gave?

I'm just curious, since it sounded like the anniversary was pretty big all around just from browsing the comments I'm here back when it was in full swing.

Well for one you got 80 gems a day instead of 50.

Anniv definitely gave tons of free shit but if you (Or anyone else) want to start, you have two options.

A) Reroll like a madman for Zain/Autima (Or both if you hate yourself) on the Dragon genesis gacha.

In terms of best starter, it goes Zain >> Autima >>> Basini > Other DG characters.
First one is good in his first job and will carry your ass after you job11 him. Second one is great but needs his staff to be broken which is a pain in the ass to farm. And third one absolutely needs his 75 job to be great so he's a terrible starter but good late game character.

This is the safest/most reliable option.

B) Wait for collab and reroll for your favorite D5 character with the disclaimer that they might or might not suck and will probably be inferior to Zain in terms of starter/carry capabilities.

This one is a huge gamble but guarantees you'll get your favorite Disgaea character(s) and have the option to save up for Dragon genesis when it gets rerun next month.

might be easier to get active friends if you dont set a level 1 fodder character as your leader

Is there some requirement for co-op attacks in tagatame like being on same line as them?

no, just open a room and they'll pop up in

Perhaps shortening it to co-op wasn't a good idea. I mean the coopereative attacks where you glow blue