/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

>Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Max Undizzy sequences have been nerfed. See the full details on the balance changes: store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=208610
Now there's just bugfixes while we wait for Japanese VO paperwork is finished. More info: skullgirls.com/2017/02/skullgirls-lrg-physical-edition-update2/

>Indivisible News
We've got full VO! The last sttretch goal to hit is multiple endings and hard mode dungeon!
indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/

"New" music from the Indivisible soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=XC4c2AattXU
The next revealed music will be brand-new!

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Official Forums for both games
skullheart.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kinucakes/status/842087788421963776
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61932399
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53450540
twitter.com/770mk/status/842337152184733700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to post best girl first, that's all.

Oh wow we actually hit bump limit this time

New indiv song when

has thick been in the threads lately?

doesn't seem like it.
but when/if he does come back, let's be sure to say our thank yous before making more requests.

TRULY THEY WERE
THE SKULL GIRLS

Not enough Christmas Cakes in SG or Indiv.

So who's ready for the Beta?

Has new stuff been announced ?

Bravo mike

Whens it out

twitter.com/kinucakes/status/842087788421963776

All we know so far is that it might be out for the summer.

1.) Sangmu is a talented _________.

a) artist
b) autist
c) both a and b
d) neither a nor b (please specify)

~

2.) Sangmu is for __________.

a) cute only
b) sexual
c) both a and b
d) neither a nor b (please specify)

~

Extra Credit:

I want to _________ Sangmu.

Stop the fucking Sangmu is autistic meme, it's the dumbest trash.

-5 points for not answering in the proper format.

1a
2a
learn from

Why not just leave them all blank?
Stay open to the possibilities.

this art is really good

going to be a shame when they get cut or totally redesigned

some day on a monday

Well I think Sangmu was already confirmed at some point.
I bet Nuna will still be in the game too, even if she's not playable.

For Sangmu's redesign, I imagine they might just streamline her a bit, simpler sleeves and stuff.
As long as she still has a colorful warm-looking outfit and sand powers I'll be cool with it.

Honey and Ginseng will have a Nuna palette I bet

>those reactions
What are they looking at?

Does anyone know the name of the artist? He used to be very active during IGG fundraising, but now I can barely find his stuff. I'm particularly interested in his Juju works.

its chink

Thank you very much, user.

delete this

more Juju art when?

i suppose you can always try again next thread

>dat comic
*cringe*

>*cringe*

>Ajna color palette that turns her spats into panties or the thing that 2B is wearing
y/n?

please don't (You) me with cerebella images

I'll see (You) in Skullgirls with Cerebella images.

NDA
D
A

Who's cuter: Honey & Ginseng or Nuna?

>I wish I could read.jpg

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61932399

I'm a Nuna fan.
I like that she can grow plants, not just pick them. And the lore with her sisters is interesting.

I'd like to see if they could do something with her "hesitant to hate people" personality too..
Like she'd totally wreck a kabandha solo, but struggle against Knight with a gun.

They see your dick

I just want nuna because there is a severe lack of good western game lolis

>20 second, 320 undizzy, 1 bar combos are considered bread and butter combos in Skullgirls
>People making fun of Japan for setting handicaps for high level players against new players
No wonder we're so small

>320 undizzy

>320 Undizzy
What? It's 240.

>20 second
>Max Undizzy
>being considered too difficult to be a BNB in this game
Combos in this game are suuuuper easy dude, there's buffers for fucking everything, I'm a literal retard on a keyboard and I can pull off semi-complex stuff with ease.
There's also the whole thing about BNB being a bad term but that's a different argument.

And combos really aren't that long, I just recorded an impractical heavy counterhit combo with Bella/H A-Train and it was 22 seconds. Mind you that's if I chose to finish it off with a super instead of resetting, with a HCH so that removes Undizzy, AND the fact that H A-Train and Pummel Horse are moves that take a while.

Eliza midscreen BNB is 16 seconds with Lady of Slaughter being the majority of that time, Filia standard midscreen is 16 seconds including Fenrir Drive. I don't care enough to record the lengths of everyone else's standard midscreen combos. I just don't get where the whole "30 second long combo" thing comes from.

I'd really like to see a video comparing SG combo length to other games.

It's definitely longer. But with stuff like damage scaling and Undizzy to take into consideration it's not really a fair comparison. The circumstances aren't always the same - if I hit someone when they still have Undizzy I'm not going to be able to do that 240 Undizzy combo; if I'm Bella and I catch someone jumping with a jHK, that knocks them to the ground and I have to do a combo that doesn't use OTG.

I'm sure Valentine could perform some hella long combos with dat six-button magic series but if it's going to do sub-6000 damage you're never going to see her do it.

>You can't go above 240 undizzy
Literally every combo in the "BnB" compendium for beginners end with more than 240 Undizzy

>Combos in this game are suuuuper easy dude
dunning kruger

>dunning kruger
Oh, there's definitely some dunning kruger at work here user, that's for sure.

if you started your last string at 235 instead of 210 in this combo, you would've ended at 320/240 undizzy

That's not how it works. Undizzy is capped at 240. Once they get up, undizzy immediately starts draining from 240, because nothing was ever added past the cap.

wrong

>definitely longer

TAC infinites would like a word with you.

I thought "relevant games" was being implied here

What point are you trying to make? That's how Undizzy works, yes. You cannot start a new chain after you've reached 240 Undizzy, however much you end the combo at doesn't matter.

How does Ms. Fortune feel about catnip?

They're trying to say that the amount of undizzy you build up during the combo is added onto the undizzy time at the end for how long it takes to recover. Like if you build up to 400 (example) undizzy at the end of a combo, the opponent will have an extra 160 points of undizzy deterioration before it shows up on their undizzy bar.

At least that's what I think they are saying. I honestly don't know how excess undizzy works with the current system.

Except that's not how it works at all. Undizzy is capped at 240, no more is added after that point.

wrong

C'mon guys the tutorial's explained this. Not going into how suboptimal it is to put a bunch of lights/mediums in the last chain of your combo, any hits past 240 still add undizzy that has to be drained. You can see this if you do a combo in training to 240 undizzy and stop and watch the bar start to immediately drain, and if you do a combo to 240 undizzy and just keep going through the green sparks you'd having to wait for the excess to drain down to 240 before seeing the bar go down.

That's incorrect. It can go above 240, but only during the last chain. Attempting to do it in a new chain will trigger Undizzy sparks.

It's still incorrect to say that it's a 270 Undizzy combo, even if it goes above 240 Undizzy it's still called a 240 Undizzy combo since that's the highest you can get and that's when maximum scaling is guaranteed to be taking place.

Though this doesn't really matter. The point was that standard combos in Skullgirls aren't hard to learn or execute and don't take that long.

>It's still incorrect to say that it's a 270 Undizzy combo

>The point was that standard combos in Skullgirls aren't hard to learn or execute and don't take that long.
Compare them to SFV combos which people still have trouble with

>links are the same things as chains
I know like only 3 people in here actually play fighting games but Jesus Christ.

you don't get it

>using your own ignorance and stupidity as an argument
Am I on /v/ or something?

>Learn ACTUAL BnBs instead of what the SG community has decided "BnB" means
Written by Mike Z himself

what tribe is Nuna supposed to be?

Nuna's a cutie and more lolis are welcome but she's one of my least favourite designs just by virtue of being so stock and derivative.

We don;t know yet, it's a fantasy tribe.

The "Three Sisters" are associated with a lot of groups like the Iroquois though.

What is your favorite BnB?

>how does a cat-person feel about catnip?
Gee, it's a fucking mystery isn't it?

Think about it more. Sorry if that's too hard for you.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53450540

twitter.com/770mk/status/842337152184733700

so who is the friendliest SG or indivisible

Carol seems nice

>Carol seems nice
???????

From his bio, Kaldi sounds like the chillest dude LZ has ever made.

Thats painwheel

Does he drink that coffee made from jungle cat shit?

marie in SG mobile when

Who is the meanest hurpaledooda or skunllypuneecunt?

more lewd marie please

What a terrible character though. Who wants to play as an average (cup of) Joe coffee farmer who grinds coffee beans all day. There's nothing appealing about him, he looks and acts so boring. At least make him a cute girl like Ajna or Thorani.

his attacks might be kool

nothing wrong with liking a regular joe. it's like that john mcclane appeal.
kaldi might end up having some pretty cool or funny dialogue.

so which SG or Indivisible do you want to △※?

I hope he's one of the cut incarnations desu