pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 23; [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=908175

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk
youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I forgot to include the previous thread: Sorry, guys.

Is this Hypercrisis?

I'm honestly surprised Waffle Subs quit. But hey L Subs are doing a great job so no complaints here.

When L Subs have got the person who translated Adventure on board AND it's being translated straight from the Japanese, it's not really a surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk

Why not the superior Lilamon or Lilymon?

Does Lilamon even have feet actually? Are they just hidden in the bell-flower pants or what

Today, I will remind them.
Lilamon is kill.

What you mean by that?

I really wish I was Mimi guys.

My dick says they're not supeior at all.

I'll do one las gif edit(VLR flash game) with Lilamon before going back to grinding fundamentals.
Rosemon would fit better but eh.

Why?

To suck black dicks all day everyday?

>L Subs
>L
>Leviathan

Shit! The mad super AI has breached our world! Without Appmons or Minerva, we're doomed! NO!

>Grinding fundamentals

The person is saying they are practicing GIT GUD at drawing by improving their mastery of the basics such as line thickness and control, depth and perspective.

Get help in the digital world, Just google Digital Monsters or shit like that, it alwais works and you got a free partner

Would you?

Well I know one person who would...

She's not in N0.
Nor is Lotusmon which is a sin.

>Wearing gloves
Not her bare hands at all.

There is no escape.

Fair enough.

But still
>Adventure character design
>able to do realistic bare hands

Huh so that LadyDevimon dyed her costume in the blood of an Angewomon. Good for her.

Why would I pick up my waifu's shit? She shitted herself so she should pick it up.

Enjoy your Scumon

Why should I clean up after a being that takes the form of a buxom adult woman to prevent it from becoming literal shit?

How can you say you love her if you wouldn't even take her to the bathroom and watch her shit her brain out?

You are its caretaker.

I'm it's caretaker when it's either a dog or a cat. I am it's friend and partner when it looks human.

Without you, it dies. The combat ability becoming higher doesn't mean it is independent.

But she cannot even find food by herself or go to sleep without an order!

How much until we forgot to bump this shit?

>Why?
Because if you're Mimi, you've won at life.

Well actually in N0 they will fall asleep eventually if you dont put them to sleep, but then it counts as a care mistake. I think that at least for food and sleep its not "I cant do that alone" and more "I could but I´m waiting for the order, cause he knows what he is doing"

How is being a single mother winning at life?

She has her own daytime cooking show in what the turn of the millennium people thought the future would be like.

>epilogue
>canon

>daytime cooking show
>kindergarten teacher
I guess being a slut doesn't pay off in the long run.

user, it's time to face reality.

>Housewife
>Clothes designer
>Dead
Ayy

It didn't help for the other three that epilogue Mimi is by far the most interesting looking of the Chosen girls.

>Clothes designer
Beat girl is living the dream.
>housewife
That's what happens when you idolize a slut despite being a nerd.

It's been ten plus years man. It's time to face facts.

You are now aware that since 2015, we have been closer to the setting of 02's epilogue (2027) than to the main story of 02 itself (2002).

>old hag still dresses like a teen
LoL

Hologram doors can't come soon enough. And print won't be dead!

She is an american at heart.

I'm waiting for the robot animal theme park, especially the bit where enemy Digimon posses the robots and go on a rampage.

>sora
>best girl
screaming_pink_brat.jpg

That sounds more like an Applimonster thing. A normal Digimon would simply be able to Realize in the human world.

And noodle carts all over America.

>motherly
>physically active/fit
>good job

vs

>self-centered
>only exercise she gets is from fucking random guys
>tv slut
Hmmm

How jewish is Digimon Heroes?

Barbamon/10

>1990 was 30 years ago

A lot

It's been 17 years since 02 ended dude. There are people in their 30s married with kids and are still bitter about this.

I figured we'd be over this by now.

Some things never go away

I guess you're right. I don't see many people crying over Tamer's ending.

I did too but here we are. How will I explain 02 to my future kids when I introduce them to Digimon?

>Play Digimon World PS1 blind
>First Champion I get is Meramon
>Play Digimon World N0
>First Champion is Meramon and Kyubimon(SILVER)

Does this mean I am doomed to have Meramon as my partner if I ever make it into the Digital World?

Yes. Nothing but Meramons.

I know that feel

I'm scared.

Why is their mouth like that anyway?

It's so they don't spit hot fire when they drop their mixtape.

Meramon was created when Digimon had these creepy cool designs before becoming more sleek and humanoid around when the Royal Knights were established.

They are still like that

Do you want to go back and redraw less popular Digimon?
Like Agumon, Beelzebumon, MetalGreymon are at the tier of getting modernized versions.

Don't be. Meramon is fucking great.

So Meramon is just a living flame right? What happens when he gets dunked into a digi-river.

he digi-floats

That's digi-craycray.

He takes a digi-dive.

Not the ones that came out in the past 10 years.

Why is Meramon so sexy?

Because he's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI

post digi memes

digi memes

I don't have a single digi meme.

I hope they don't drop as well though, it seems the anime is finally over the monster of the week phase and has been consistently interesting lately.

I just become part of the 0.2% of players than got platinum in N0
When can i go to the Digital World?

This is a Japanese depiction of a mythical pig demon with this local incarnation being an angel fallen due to gluttony stitched inside a makeshift puppet body and sealed with talismans

>Doing the card grind
madman

Should've wasted your time learning how to edit the game or drawing your own epic OC.

I can't see L Subs dropping it. They appear to be far more committed than the previous two groups were. The direct Japanese-to-English translation confirms that in my opinion.

Remember that the first Appmon episode we ever got subbed was from some bored guy on /a/ who hated the experience so much he vowed never to do it again.

I got you.

I'm sure they'll stick around.

Not soon enough.

No pudgy belly?

The blue section is similar to a corset. When shown in the animation evolving to this state, starts out huge but then is crushed in on itself.

Nah, she is Veeky Forums as fuck. You actually need muscles to move in a suit like that.

Depends on the material.
Dont fucking trigger me /digi/, a full set of plate armor is only 50lbs that isnt shit across your whole body.

The hammer, on the otherhand...

That is a cute girl wearing a school swimsuit in a pig costume. There is nothing monstrous about that.

Has rockets that can melt steel beans.

>school swimsuit
>not flat
that's a monstrosity in itself

It isn't a child-level

>being an angel fallen
What Digimon she was before that? An Angewomon?

It is a mystery. Does it particularly resemble anything?

The only thing comes to mind are sistermons

Not really, probably a Darcmon? Anyway, I think there are is a lot of Digimon angels we still don't know, for example the one who at some point became Bagramon.