>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Past thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
exhentai.org/g/638555/0770ced1c5
youtu.be/vKDm7xO-MJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AD!

Peacekeeper is best girl.

Revive this game.
Someone... anyone..

5th for musclegirls

REMINDER

DONT FUCKING DIE I WANT THE CENTURION

youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw

nth for removing PKs

Posted in last bread:
As Nobushi, following a parry/gb/hoh what do I do when the enemy isn't retarded enough to get kicked?

The sweep bumps your backward a bit or further into the direction you were thrown beforehand.

cant wake up

The kind of players that'll turtle the entire match with extreme patience?

Quality. fer sure.

Yes.

reposting in the new thread, rip in peacekeeper

Jesus fucking Christ fuck ubisoft and his shitty P2P. His is the 7th time I'm trying to complete ONE skirmish match.

>Hi warriors, we mentioned earlier that fixing connectivity and stability issues is not a single operation, but a mix of many little fixes. [Today's server-side patch] goes into that category, and the team is working hard to improve your experience. We'll keep you updated!

To some part yeah, I don't really know why autists get so raving crazy over MUH 1000000 PLAYER POPULATION REQUIREMENT type shit. This game at most needs 8 people, the usually better modes are 1v1 and 2v2, the game could dip to like 3k people on steam and who knows how much on uplay and it'd still be fine. I regularly play games that have about the same player requirements that only have 30 day averages of just over a thousand people and yet no issues ever finding games. Reactionary faggots everywhere I tell you what.

I hope the general gets better then

Well you can't really call yourself "loyal" to the game if you suck dick when playing it. Also let me be delusional that the future updates for this game will fix the connection issues.

>We'll keep you updated.
Yeah sure, after all that knowledge they shared yesterday, I believe them.

Because the success of a game is measured by its consistent population. If it can't maintain blockbuster numbers, it's shit.

Tortanic syndrome aka retardation

An opinion that dumb sounds like it belongs somewhere, but where.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

I play plenty of fighting games with player counts in the dozens at best.

Not even worried.

Because new stream of players is important to game livability. Look at dark souls 1, it still gets stream of new players every few months, everytime it goes on sale. So there are always casual to stomp, someone to co-op with, or gank with.

Sure it doesn't requires 50k plus numbers, but it should atleast have 10k, even that's stretching it considering ubi's QoS on network problems.

True. I'd rather fight the same, experienced users rather than newshits who just genuinely suck at this game.

>metalkid267

But newbies have the potential to git gud over time if given the chance.

>tfw I can guard break counter until the cows come home.
>Don't ever get thrown by anyone because I'm too fast to get hit by that shit.
>Only ones who can get a guard break on me are bots because they cheat and sometimes throw them out really weirdly and unpredictably.

>Every time I'm within distance of an edge suddenly I can't ever counter guard break and get thrown off every time.

THIS
GAME
50 NIGGERS

Everyone loves skull girls but its like at 100 players

This as well. FH is a weird mix of Action/Fighter, and I'll say this, almost everyone who I've fought with and rekt me have experience or are decent at fighters in general. (well those who bothered to reply). Personally I suck at fighters, I have bad reactions times, and I don't think I'll ever reach the top elite players. So the only thing I can do and hope for is new stream of casuals who are maybe equal to my skill level. It's really unfun to play against people are not only better than me, but have 108 gear.

I will Paypal you the $6 or however much it is to change your gamertag to something not terrible.

Guy you're replying to, yeah I thought about saying that in my post as well. There's too many epin vee spergs that are too desperate to shit their pants over another opportunity to spaz out over a game "dying" and whatever. Which is ironic because even TOR limped along long enough to become halfway decent and still retain a decently sizeable playerbse, which I know all that is also just because it's a Star Wars IP but even still.

Daily useless tech: Zone Attack can option select into Parry (or Crushing Counterstrike for Wardens)

Might be useful against feint spammers who will expect your parry attempt to come from the same guard direction as their feint. However, they can block and probably even parry if they know it's coming, so it's not amazingly powerful or anything.

That's the minority of users user. We're talking about the majority here.

>Le_Rare_Pepe

I guess every generation goes through this.

>people genuinely thinking the game is dying

Every single modern game made has lost a bunch of it's player base after the first month, especially if it's a multiplayer oriented game, with a campaign. A lot, and I do mean a LOT of people buy games only to play through the single-player campaign and then never touch the game again.

A shitty game like APB Reloaded haven't had more than about 1000 players for the past 4 years, and it's still going, and it's still online. Not to mention, Ubisoft faced the same shitty situation in R6S and now it has more active players than at launch.

Just calm down and be patient you ADHD-riddled manchildren. Either they'll basically give it some attention when it's utterly required, or they'll pay more attention to it. Either way player-numbers mean jackshit this early in a game's cycle.

You mean when you input zone attack (light + heavy) with top guard, it performs different actions depending on what the opponent does?

On top of this most normies are poor as fuck because they spend all their wagecuck allowance on their gfs and can't afford a one off payment of $60.
Word of mouth is probably saying "this game is fucking great but wait for the online to be fixed and some balancing".

I just want the 1st DLC

People still looking for the source of this? Pretty sure its only on exhentai and the artist is stapspats.

Is it realy THAT bad? I dont even know what I would change my gt to.

On on one hand Rainbow Six was already a big IP, and sure it sucked at launch, It still had a big name to live upto. On another FH is entirely new IP, Ghost Recons just released with issues of itself as well, and we most likely are getting new proper AC reveal this year which again will have alot of problems.

I dunno man, I'm not really hopeful for a new IP. How is STEEP doing?

That's exactly what an option select is: performing an input and letting the game decide what exactly happens depending on the context. You are accounting for multiple scenarios with a single input.

Incorrect, that would be Nobushi.

>useless
lol

Please, It's Valkyrie.

Whats the fucking point of making new IPs when people rather go back to getting fucked over by the same franchise.

Dont tell me you dont support new IPs? thats the problem with this generation to much sequels

Nobushi is okay but Peacekeeper is better.

Valkyrie is worst girl.

The game is niche enough to live

LEts just hope with get a nice patch then the DLC patch

New IPs work all the time. Look at Splatoon and Overwatch.

Ghost Recon isn't even dabbling in the same demographic. It's a co-op shooter with no PvP at the moment, and it's doing pretty fucking abysmal in terms of sales now beyond the launch. Because people know it's basically just The Division.
I don't understand this whole idea where people look at other things Ubisoft has done and compare outside of R6S. They aren't really comparable, and people don't generally just buy games because it's Ubisoft, or because it's this or that outside of Nintendo.

To clarify what I mean, the comparison between R6S and FH being valid is the competitive aspect of it. However, FH is niche enough to live on. I mean, there's still people playing Dark Souls 1, only to play the PvP of it. We'll see more down the line with Ranked mode being implemented into FH and how well that picks up, but I'd argue it's still way too early to say it's dead or not, or how the future looks. Because it's a new IP, and a fairly new thing in general. Give it time to grow on people. It's the kind of game that'll grow with time when they iron out some kinks.

Nigger, I bought this game. I support it. I fucking love 3PS Action Games. I love DorkSouls, I love DMC. I pre-ordered Nier Automata on PC so that we'll get more Weeb3PS games.
But I cannot say the same fo the masses.

Most people will fucking buy a Existing IP over something new, because that something new can be something shit and not worth their time.

Look at Titanfall. It literally died inbetween Call of Duty and BF even though it itself was a good game. Even though yeah It was EA's fault for releasing it at that time frame.

metalman267

Titanfall 2 gets endless praise and awards yet its dead aswell

God I would love to spread her pale buttcheeks, take a whiff of that musty ass/pussy scent and then dive tongue deep into her rose colored anus.

>fighting PK in 1v1
>constantly abuses indicator glitch
>still needed 5 rounds to beat me

This is the reason the game is dying not the meme servers

Well memed my friend ecks dee

>at least I'm not cheating

I agree with your point of FH not being comprable to any other games by Ubi and yeah FH fills a decent Niche. Niche that I support and have fun with, and I also said before DS1 is still active and most likely yeah those people will come here too one day if they had fun with PvP aspect but the game will have to really improve beyond what it currently is right now.

Also I do know alot of people who just get repulsed by "Ubisoft" in title. Which baffles me. Sure they're shit, with greedy practices but atleast they try a bit. Atleast they're not EA/Acti level of shit.

This as well, making a good game isn't the only thing to be done. It needs to be marketed as well. Though I do tend to see R6:S ads often enough, so hopefully Ubi doesn't stops caring in time.

Have bullied Orochi for all this shitwriting.

The fact is that people don't have as much time to dedicate to games these days between all the social distractions and techno-social distractions as well as work/school. So they are gonna always default to their BF1 or their BO3 because those games are easy to pick up and decimate in, regardless of skill level, whereas if you try to button mash in For Honor, you will get parried and spanked over and over again, so they get frustrated spending their 2-3 hours a day for gaming on getting their shit slapped.

Most of the 'gamer' market nowadays would much rather spend their few gaming hours hopping into BF1 with their friends and pubstomping for a while.

but Titanfall 2 gets SOOOO much word of mouth praise and its still fucking dead

>using glitches as the most broken class isn't borderline cheating

Kill yourself faggot

why didn't you ad mortem that parried side?

Ubi just blows, if it wasn't for this games incredibly basic approach at E3 I would not have known nor cared at all about the game whatsoever, Ubi has been a AAA studio for like 15 years and fuck they SUCK.

French Canadian, shitty track record, Uplay, I could go on.

This is the game that made me give them a chance, and I'm having fun at the very least.

NO. I NEED KENSEI BUFFS BECAUSE THE SOURCE IS MY HOSTAGE

>send ticket due to frequent crashes on ps4
>3 days later finally get response
>it's typical troubleshooting for pc

I don't know what I expected...

bitch about ledges next

Not anymore my man.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic here, but I don't know man. I also heard good shit about that game, only reason I never bought/played it is because I have shit for reactions and I don't do well in MP. So I don't bother with shooters much.

I forgot to. I sometimes forget moveset and stuff I can do If I'm having fun or slightly tensed and just do things that are just really safe.

For all their shittiness, atleast they try a bit. AC games sometimes have funny codex. Steep was new IP. They also are publishing South Park game. For Honor is new IP. They tried with Division. Tried again with Wildlands. There was The Crew which was also semi-decent. I'd say most Ubi games for me are not really ground-breaking but not shit either, they're average.

inb4ubishill.

so should i never use side attacks as assassin?

>expecting there to be troubleshooting for an issue everyone is experiencing
>expecting there to be solutions to anything on console besides configuring your router and power cycling the machine
I don't know what you expected either.
On console you either just wait for a patch or bitch until it comes.

What was the update about?

exhentai.org/g/638555/0770ced1c5

Nobu-chan is cute! CUTE!

The last AC was actually pretty fun too imo, Syndicate was made by another team than their usual guys and it's kind of hilarious that it felt a lot more complete and competent than usual.

Damn I better read the last thread.
It was like 4:00am when that guy was posting so I couldn't see the conclusion.
Pretty sure everyone I was talking to were britbongs and aussies

just connection fixes

>Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2
>We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.
>Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

reminder that Warden, PK and Valk are the only balanced characters

This should just go in the OP pasta so people can finally know.
>inb4 people think it's a troll cause sadpanda

I never did finish it because my HDD died, and I had done almost all the fucking sidequest and did most of the collectibles I could by the time of Chapter 4 and lost all my progress. Yeah though it was decent, honestly though, I liked Rogue most in terms of Gameplay, and . . Unity. Though 1 is still my most "Dream" like AC game by far. I liked how Sidequest gave you patrol routes, escape routes, and shit like that. That's what an AC game should've been about, and improved that formula instead of going , "counter kill, kill streak".

Ubi is awesome. Tons of good IPs that have/had great titles.

>still bitching about valk

On one hand, I want to go to sadpanda rn. On other it'll make everything go "New" since I last visited, and I have autism to fap through everything I haven't fapped since last time and save anything that I find decent

>kensei never gonna get buffed now

He's not cowering in a corner. I don't know how to feel about this.

Daily reminder to remove Pisskeeper with no sympathy. Preferably with environmental kills.

>wow anyone who bitches about ledges is shit xDDD
>400 hours as Warlord.
Ledges are bullshit, I'm sick of fighting you niggers down to 3HP to have you run to an edge and wait to knock me off with some stupid meme attack.

That should've been LB.

youtu.be/vKDm7xO-MJY

Fresh salt. Knights, did you clear this nigga?

The artist isn't stapspats, it's hardboiled yoshiko, however the image(s) do come from a thing of stapspats that was a bunch of artists doing parts, it's a 2hu wrestling thing called Gensoukyou Futanari Chinpo Wrestling Goudoushi GFCW Extreme, the oni girl is unfortunately not a very long part but it's pretty good, it's also on nhentai if you can't be assed to sadpanda. Have fun.

> biting the ledge bait
Certainly not your mistake.

>Every single Conqueror ornament looks terrible.
>Everyone still has them on.
Stop it.

>Ubi is awesome
Maybe at one point.
I still can't forgive them for butchering Assassin's Creed's story and casualizing the gameplay to the point where they've had to take a break on the franchise. Also just the laziness in having recurring bugs happen in multiple games just is so retarded.

For Honor is their only saving grace for me because "Yet Another Open World Shooter 3 -Now with crafting!" does not interest me at all, and that seems to be the only other type of game they can make recently.

Didn't say anything about me following them, user. I wait for them to get bored and run over to me so I can hit them back down to 2HP and have them run away to mommyedge again.